• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

The new Red Dawn remake. Just crap and the guy they got to play Thor's brother was just awful.

I've watched in the last two days two of the worst films I've ever seen, Piranha DD and Piranhaconda. Piranha at least succeeded in being so-bad-its-ridiculous and laughable from an entertainment point of view, whereas 'conda featured utterly rubbish MS Paint level CGI, abysmal acting, no sense of building suspense (a nonsensical 7 pointless gratuitous on screen deaths of meaningless undeveloped characters - WE GET IT, ITS A FUCKING LETHAL MONSTER SNAKE) and just generally nothing of merit.

Id watch Piranha DD again for Champ Kind, the Hoff, tits and laughter. I'd rather eat a bag of dicks than watch Piranhaconda again. :flaccid:

"The Wickeds"- when you have Ron Jeremy top billed as a zombie fighting grave robber, that's a bad sign. When the movie can't decide whether the villain(s) are ghosts, zombies, or a vampire I came to call "Nosferatard"? Worse...... When you reach the realization that Ron Jeremy playing it straight/serious is probably the HIGH POINT of the flick? Uh oh... and finally, when you discover that the whole thing was shot on an old 1 CCD chip camcorder strapped to an epileptic monkey? It's like cinema made poo, and they called it "The Wickeds"

But then I watched "Halloween Night". Shit....

Man of Steel.

I really wanted to like it too. But after Super .. err.. Kal-el is thrown or is throwing someone through a metropolis building for the umpteenth time, it kinda loses it's intended effect. It was actually getting boring. Not to mention all the tens of thousands of people who must be dying in the middle of all of that. Gee, thanks for sending your son to Earth, Jor-el. No, really, thanks! :thumbsup:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
We're The Millers. Hate to break it to you guys, but all of the preview scenes of Jennifer Aniston stripping, are not all in the movie, and better then what is in the movie. And it's not even funny...not even close to funny.

Spleen

Banned?
Snarknado made me question everything i thought I knew about the world.

RIPD. Don't. Just don't. Not only was it terrible, but actors who are otherwise normally good sucked in it for some reason.

Deepcover

Closed Account
World Trade Center

A shame cause im a huge fan of Oliver Stone and yet this movie sucks so much ass and debris...

:beatinghead: