• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

Deepcover

Closed Account
The Wolf Of Wall Street

Some of the scenes that bothered me about in film...

- I still can't get over that scene where that poor woman agrees to getting her hair shaved off for 10 G's...I really felt bad for her and im glad no one in the audience laughed otherwise I would have left the theater.

- This film clearly disrespects women on all counts. If I had a gf I would NEVER take her out to see this film. One woman (who was actually hot) left the theater and I can clearly see why.

- The sex/orgy scenes weren't really surprising to me what was surprising was the heavy amount of drug/pills used throughout the entire picture.

- Waaay too much loud screaming was enough for my ears. As im typing this post, I can still hear Rob Reiner and Leo DiCaprio's repeatedly shouting and screaming inside my head.

- The lemmons scene wasn't at all funny to me...It was a cringing scene to witness tbh.

- The character Jordan Belfort is clearly a machismo, narcissistic scum/douchebag. His fake preaching speeches at Stratton Oakmont DID NOT fool me and it's a shame that a guy like Belfort was laughing at his employees on the inside while fakingly praising their hard work of making money for his company.

- The arguing scene where Belfort punches his trophy wife right in her face because she wants talks of divorce/child custody...Idk but for some strange reason that scene kinda bothered me. Made me feeling rather guilty.

- The length of the picture seemed to drag on from time to time due to the large use of improv acting...Although i'll admit Scorsese's film is never boring to look at, the length could've been shorten down a bit to enhance the narrative. Jmo

That's about it and yes my head is still throbbing from all that yelling....It's gonna take me a while to sleep tonight...

Soul Plane ... I was flipping through the channels and came across this pile of shit on one of the black networks... I can't believe I actually wasted 5 whole minutes of my life trying to watch that fucking garbage! :thefinger

The last film I saw that was legitimately bad was the Conan remake. Absolutely awful.

I had to quit watching 20 min. into it. It went from "Hey, that's dude from Game of Thrones" to "This movie is gawd-awful" and not even in an entertaining MST 3000 way.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I had to quit watching 20 min. into it. It went from "Hey, that's dude from Game of Thrones" to "This movie is gawd-awful" and not even in an entertaining MST 3000 way.

I thought the first Conan sucked too. :2 cents:

I thought the first Conan sucked too. :2 cents:

No way. As many times as I've watched that film I've grown to appreciate it more. I'm hard-pressed to find anything to pick apart about it - from the plot, the acting and especially the casting. Ahnuld was perfect for that role. And then there was the chick who played Valeria :drool2:

tumblr_lpcuvw16431qlm65so1_500.png

valeriaA02.jpg

1413-450.gif

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
No way. As many times as I've watched that film I've grown to appreciate it more. I'm hard-pressed to find anything to pick apart about it - from the plot, the acting and especially the casting. Ahnuld was perfect for that role. And then there was the chick who played Valeria :drool2:

tumblr_lpcuvw16431qlm65so1_500.png

valeriaA02.jpg

1413-450.gif

Ok so there was a positive about the first. :)

Deepcover

Closed Account
"Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you will remember if we were good men or bad, why we fought, or why we died. No, all that matters is that two stood against many, that's what's important. Valor pleases you, Crom, so grant me one request, grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to hell with you!"

Sandahl Bergman was eye candy. Too bad her character dies in the picture. Don't really see Conan as a bad picture though. To each's own.