• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

I watched this movie on Netflix called Branded.It started off kind of interesting,and lost steam fast.

^ LOL.

The latest bad movie (and definitely one of the worst, if not the worst ... though it could be) is Wanderlust. What a shitfest. It's got a nude Maurice Gibb lookalike in it, childbirth in the wrong place, ... WTF? Simply worthless. Ridiculous, tasteless humor. How did it not feature Adam Sandler?

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Tried watching Citizen Kane again, since everyone says it is the greatest movie ever made. It is not, it sucks. If you are a film student or just interested in the history of film, I could see you liking it as Orson Welles did a lot of innovative things for the film. If you want to be entertained, held in suspense, or thought provoked, it just plain sucks, sucks, sucks.

It is bad, awful, horrible, boring, just awful, awful dreck.

Lord that movie sucks to high heaven. I probably wouldn't hate it so much if everyone who has ever reviewed a movie didn't rate it as the greatest innovation in all of human history.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Tried watching Citizen Kane again, since everyone says it is the greatest movie ever made. It is not, it sucks. If you are a film student or just interested in the history of film, I could see you liking it as Orson Welles did a lot of innovative things for the film. If you want to be entertained, held in suspense, or thought provoked, it just plain sucks, sucks, sucks.

It is bad, awful, horrible, boring, just awful, awful dreck.

Lord that movie sucks to high heaven. I probably wouldn't hate it so much if everyone who has ever reviewed a movie didn't rate it as the greatest innovation in all of human history.

Loved Citizen Kane. I can watch it forever and never get tired of the picture. Jedidiah FTW! Kane isn't the greatest movie anymore it's Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Loved Citizen Kane. I can watch it forever and never get tired of the picture. Jedidiah FTW! Kane isn't the greatest movie anymore it's Alfred Hitchcock's Vertigo.

Everybody loves Citizen Kane, that's part of why I hate it so much. On its own it isn't bad, but since every critic creams his/her jeans at the mere mention of it, I think it prevents a lot of actual honest opinions about it. Not bad, not great, lot of innovative cinema photography, ok acting, slow plot, and Rosebud just makes me think pretentious film school drop out.

For innovative classic I will take Fritz Lang's 1931 M. Peter Lorre and the whistling had far greater affect on me. Glad you enjoyed CK though.

Blood Waters of Doctor Z. With the help of Mike and the bots of course.

American Hustle

Dry as my ex-gf and long-winded(2,5h), felt like it was 4h. Almost starved to death.

Acting was good, (for the first time I actually hated Jennifer Lawrence) but I just didn't care what was going on.

' This is the end ' ... what a terrible movie. Supose to be a comedy, couldn't laugh for a second.

' This is the end ' ... what a terrible movie. Supose to be a comedy, couldn't laugh for a second.

You know,while I did like it overall,it started much better than in ended.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I recently took the time to watch The Hurt Locker, mainly because it won an Academy Award and the Hollyweird media went on & on about how great it was. It sucked!!! I couldn't believe how bad it sucked. It was just dumb. And after I watched this POS, I hunted around and found out that many/most veterans (who had actually served in Iraq) also criticized the movie as nonsensical, melodramatic and unrealistic. But I guess the movie ticked enough PC boxes for Hollyweird that they got all moist over it and gave it several Oscars.

I was expecting something like Platoon or a more realistic version of Full Metal Jacket. But I don't know what the fuck that was... other than BAD! I'm sorry I watched even five minutes of it, much less the two hours +/- I wasted! :pukey: