• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

In time.

I wanted this film to be good SOOO much, but sadly it fell short on all levels. The dialogue was bad, the acting was bad from everyone (which implies bad directing), poor visual effects.

The concept and premise was awesome. But the execution was just awful.

I couldn't agree more.When I first heard about the movie,I actually thought that it was a stupid concept,but when I started watching it,I was getting into it,but then it just turned into total shit.

Deepcover

Closed Account
The Dark Knight Rises

Was this film ever so boring and I was disappointed with the small amount of time Batman appeared on screen.

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)

wh0rem0nger

Closed Account
'Savages' ..Oliver Stones pathetic attempt at trying to be young and relevant and appeal to a younger pot-smoking generation. i cant believe this is the same man who made such an incredible film as 'The Doors' (1991) ...they all eventually go from sugar to shit. the only one that still hasnt dissappointed me is Quentin Tarantino

A few days ago I was bored, went to visit a buddy of mine, his wife deciced "let's make it a movie night", we went to Redbox, ended up renting "Skyline"............... BAD!!!

Of course, me and my bud made it kind of fun by MST3K'ing it. Good times, good times.

FAST FIVE. I hoped it would be good since they added Dwayne Johnson (Rock) to the cast, but no. I should have know it would suck just as bad as the other two I saw. (part 1 and 2), Horrible acting, ridiculous action that could never really happen, then again it is made for dumbassed ricers.

REC 3.

I found the movie to be below average. It's got nothing to do with the change in format from handheld to standard movie. It's just everything really if I'm honest. Even if it's a tiny thing all these tiny things added up do matter. The only saving grace was the main female lead. She was gorgeous so she was. But she didn't stop the movie from being a complete dud even if she was the only decent part of it. The scene where we nearly see her pussy (no kidding!) in the cellar tunnel was WOOHOO! :D I liked that bit haha. She had one of the infected pinned down and was about to use the chainsaw on them. And in one shot in that moment we nearly get a look right up her dress (what's left of it anyway) as she was kneeling on top of the crazy person trying to attack her. Yes indeed, she looked great in a ripped wedding dress. If I was with her I'd be too busy fucking her to worry about escaping from infected/possessed baddies. Shame the rest of the movie is a flop IMO.