• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

C

cindy CD/TV

100 Feet (2008). Another movie with a decent idea but done horribly. Even Famke Janssen couldn't save it.

I've seen that. I agree. If Famke can't save a movie, no one can. :yesyes:

Today I saw "Night of the Living Dead 3D." God, I wish I hadn't. It is a textbook case of remaking a classic horror movie into a classic piece of shit. :facepalm: :brick:

Last edited:
Priest (2011): Like a friend of mine said, it's a shameless rip-off of John Ford's classic "The Searchers", with Bettany and Gigandet covering the John Wayne and Jeffrey Hunter roles, made into a comic book just for the hell of it.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Savages. I thought this film couldn't let me down since it had good reviews. This film was a disappointment.

Yesterday I forced to go to the movie theater with my new girlfriend and her little sister to go see Magic Mike. I was like FUCK THIS!!! I went next door to watch That's My Boy that I already saw 4 times. They enjoyed that stupid movie and I enjoyed my movie. Do not go see Magic Mike is your a straight guy, you will fucking hate it, save your money and go see That's My Boy!!!

The Thing (2011 film). I loved the original but this one was almost a shot-for-shot remake and it was supposed to be a prequel. The only satisfying part was during the credits you see the two Norwegians get in the helicopter to chase after the dog which leads directly into the original movie's plot

The Thing (2011 film). I loved the original remake but this one was almost a shot-for-shot remake and it was supposed to be a prequel. The only satisfying part was during the credits you see the two Norwegians get in the helicopter to chase after the dog which leads directly into the original remake movie's plot

Fixed it for you.:hatsoff:

Deepcover

Closed Account
This is what I thought of Wall Street Money Never Sleeps....

:baconsalt:
Seriously what the fuck is up with Oliver Stone? This guy use to make some really good movies back in the day.

Green Street Hooligans 2 & Brotherhood.

I got locked into both of these flicks lat night, in a major why-am-I-still-watching-this-movie moment. Easily two of the worst movies I've ever seen, and back-to-back on the same channel, no less!