• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

The Hunger Games.

Yeah, that's right.

That movie was pretty bad. I don't understand all the hype around it.

For me, most recently:

V/H/S (sans the final scene, it was actually kinda cool). Dark Shadows.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Slaughter High, also billed as April Fool's Day. It's one of those movies that is so bad that it's fun to watch, in a MST3Kesque way. I've seen it 4 times.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Possibly the worst film I've seen in awhile, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close (2011) - a nine year old little kid, Thomas Horn, makes a game of losing his dad, Tom Hanks, in the WTC tragedy by trying to find an imaginary key throughout the City. The punk ass thing he does, he takes his father's voice from the answering machine, so that his mother, Sandra Bullock, can't hear her dead husband on the machine. Grief over lost ones in the WTC saga is one thing, but this little sh*t is a selfish, angry, pompous ass. Terrible film.

C

cindy CD/TV

[REC] Genesis. The first two movies in the series are so very good. But what the fuck happened with this one? :crying: I won't spoil any plot points but, God, if you watch this expecting the same masterful horror filmmaking like the first two movies then you are going to be VERY disappointed on every level. I was expecting something much better, much deeper ... a thrilling end to the trilogy. I haven't been this soured on a series since Matrix Revolutions. Garbage. :mad:

Girls Gone Dead (2012). How they can mess up with a formula like "Hot topless women are stalked and murdered by psycho with a battleaxe" is beyond me but they managed to do it. Frustrating thing is, there is a good B movie here if they cut 25 minutes and expanded on a few elements.

Girls Gone Dead (2012). How they can mess up with a formula like "Hot topless women are stalked and murdered by psycho with a battleaxe" is beyond me but they managed to do it. Frustrating thing is, there is a good B movie here if they cut 25 minutes and expanded on a few elements.

LOL! I was going to watch that the other night just because Beatlejuice is in it.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Even though a lot of people told me that I would enjoy it, I felt that The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo sort of fell on its face in the last part of the film. It started out really well and was interesting and engaging. But by the end, it was like the writers got lazy and reverted to using a standard, played out, predictable formula. In so many movies and TV shows, they seem to use an "if/then" approach, and require certain things to happen if certain other things happen early on. That enables me to predict what's going to happen... and that bores me.

I can't say that it was truly a bad film, but I was disappointed by the way that it fell off near the end. I was expecting better.

The Cabin in the Woods

Too much comedy to horror ratio. Whenever tension built it seemed humor was put in at awkward moments.

I agree.So many people raved about this movie,but in the end,I didn't hate it,but I did find it terribly overrated and not as good as many made it out to be.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
7 Psychopaths was utter crap. Walked out after about 45 minutes. I am sure it made sense at some point, but not in the time I watched it.

bahodeme

Closed Account
The remake of The Fog

Wrong Turn 5: Bloodlines..How could it fail? It has nudity, grotesque violence, cannibals, coarse language, a female sheriff, a creepy bald guy..hilarity ensues although it is suppose to be a horror film.