• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest BAD film you watched?

The Human Centipede 2. It was on Netflix streaming... I don't know why I bothered, I knew what I was getting myself into but there are some extremely fucked up scenes in this movie. But I can't help but respect a director who isn't afraid to hold back on a film, though.

Ruddiger

temp ban
Lymelife. While there were good performances from Rory Culkin, Timothy Hutton and Adam Scarimbolo, it wasn't enough to save this film. The filmmakers derived too much of their material from American Beauty. Even the ending was pretty much the same as the ending in American Beauty.

Visioneers. At least it tried to do something original, but it was really hard to want to watch the entire film. Zach Galifianakis is a brilliant comedian, but I think he's overrated as an actor.

American Reunion

Grave Encounters.

Some people say it's better than Episode 50 but I found that Episode 50 was the far far superior of the two. GE just isn't all it's cracked up to be. It falls short of the finish line in terms of decent entertainment. This is the first recent found footage movie that I thought was bad. Most have been ok up till now. I don't think I'll be watching this one again. That's £8 down the drain thats what I paid for the DVD. Still, it's not often I make bad purchasing mistakes like this. So I guess I can be thankful of that.

The Chernobyl Diaries.

What a fucking stupid movie.

SPOILER BELOW FOR THE CHERNOBYL DIARIES!

The Chernobyl Diaries.

What a fucking stupid movie.

I didn't like the fact that they went down the exact same road as The Horde (La Horde) with how to end the movie. They both end on a similar note (the woman is last to die - or so it would seem). When will they get over the whole insistance of using the final girl cliche. It is ruining all the fun there once was in horror. It's becoming too predictable through that. I would like it, just for once, to see a horror movie and guess who will survive... and be wrong. Both of those movies are pretty decent I though... that was untill the end was in sight. The end can all but kill a movie if it's not handled properly.

Bubble. This movie is the most non-existent I've ever seen. It just kinda floats there doing nothing. Then when something finally happens. It just kinda putters out. Seriously the Murder that is the crux of the movie does not happen until the third act, and then it just kinda fumbles around until the credits. Nothing is resolved, nothing is shown. THE END

C

cindy CD/TV

Avengers

Whoa, just kidding! :D That movie was one the best I've seen in a while. :clap: :thumbsup:

Bad movie I saw recently: "Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale." It was so bad I laughed hysterically through the whole thing. Seriously, Burt Reynolds as the king, Jason Statham as his long-lost son. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: This movie was funnier than a lot of comedies.