• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What if.....

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I'd go find a new one. To much work dealing with the old one.:thumbsup:

Well, Sweet Cheeks....a hole can be reopened easier than a pole can re-erected.:(

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I'd freak out if I had a vagina let alone discovered that it was sewn shut.

I would find a sharp instrument and try to remember the night before.

I would have a munch & floss my teeth at the same time :dunno:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I'd open her back up and be a big slut.

This sounds like the plot for a surrealistic movie: a guy wakes up one day to find that he not only has female genitalia, but it has been sewn shut. I should sell the script to Hollywood. Thanks, Alisa! :D

This sounds like the plot for a surrealistic movie: a guy wakes up one day to find that he not only has female genitalia, but it has been sewn shut. I should sell the script to Hollywood. Thanks, Alisa! :D

I'm glad to be of service. Now as I helped to formulate this idea, I would like a new sex toy when you get your money. I am bored with ones I have.

Who the hell would sneak into my house and sew my fleshlight shut?

weird.

Who the hell would sneak into my house and sew my fleshlight shut?

weird.

Well at least with the Fleshlight you should or could buy different inserts for it. So the lose of the one shouldn't be to bad. For me though I only have one pussy and I can play with others but I can't replace mine if something bad happens.

Well at least with the Fleshlight you should or could buy different inserts for it. So the lose of the one shouldn't be to bad. For me though I only have one pussy and I can play with others but I can't replace mine if something bad happens.

I figured it was something more along the line of stitches. Which could be cut and removed though probably painfully unless you go to the doctor.

If you're talking about destruction of the vagina? Labia alone? entire dealio? Then there's always a book deal in the future at least.

The title could be: "Sewn Shut"

The real life story of how a woman loses her vagina; but gains her will to live!

It'll be about how a woman undergoes vaginoplasty to become.....a woman.

I figured it was something more along the line of stitches. Which could be cut and removed though probably painfully unless you go to the doctor.

If you're talking about destruction of the vagina? Labia alone? entire dealio? Then there's always a book deal in the future at least.

The title could be: "Sewn Shut"

The real life story of how a woman loses her vagina; but gains her will to live!

It'll be about how a woman undergoes vaginoplasty to become.....a woman.

I could get rich off it but I think I would rather never know.