• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What if.....

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh my what a yummy butt you have there! :drool2:

If your vagina was sewn shut I'd of course bite my way through it and pull it out with my teeth till I have you free! Nom nom nom...

I'm glad to be of service. Now as I helped to formulate this idea, I would like a new sex toy when you get your money. I am bored with ones I have.

Why, certainly! What did you have in mind?

I may regret saying this but surprise me:)

Uh, you're gonna have to be more specific than that. Mind you, Fleshlights are sex toys. You wouldn't want one of those, would you? ;)

On a related note, do you have a wish list that we'll get reminded about on your birthday? Is that for all you pink-named people, or just for a select few?

Uh, you're gonna have to be more specific than that. Mind you, Fleshlights are sex toys. You wouldn't want one of those, would you? ;)

On a related note, do you have a wish list that we'll get reminded about on your birthday? Is that for all you pink-named people, or just for a select few?

Already have a fleshlight here with 4 different inserts actually so I really don't think I need another. Plus it's only fun to play with when I have a guy around though I do get enjoyment sticking my fingers and tongue(after hubby cum in it) in it from time to time. Don't judge me. I really love cum. I hate it being wasted.

How about it must Vibrate a control is a bonus I hate turning them to make them vibrate faster. not under 7 or 8 inches but not over 10 that's just getting to long for comfort after that. Better or you could just get me the sex swing I have always wanted that but I'd probably still want a toy as the swings only fun with someone.

I have a reminder at the top of my page to set one up. I just haven't and I don't think I will. It's not like I have a site at the moment so I don't think I should have one.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Just not for cooking.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Beats me.