• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Im switching between Heavy Rain and FF XIII which I heard doesnt get really interesting until you're about 20 hours in which possibly might be then end of the game. Of course this is all primer until Tuesday where all this hype for God of War III will inevitably be a disappointment. Yeah right, Ima start playing God of War without any socks so they wont be knocked off in sheer kickass awesomeness.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Of course this is all primer until Tuesday where all this hype for God of War III will inevitably be a disappointment. Yeah right, Ima start playing God of War without any socks so they wont be knocked off in sheer kickass awesomeness.

GoW 3 can't be a disappointment. They wouldn't have released it if it were gonna be a disappointment. Not gonna be like GTAIV, Halo, and MW2 all over hyped and all shit compared to the hype. GoW 3 hasn't been hyped out of control. Which is good. If you like the first 2 then you have your own personal hype and thats been about it. Most people I work with never even heard of the god of war series. This game will come out and blow away the competition.

gonna try to finish Heavy Rain today, I think I'm close....trying to beat a bunch of games this weekend before GofWar3 hits tuesday. I think GofWAR3 will be the kinda game that wont leave the console until its finished.

Still playing MAG,but I just started Final Fantasy XIII.

Just borrowed Heavy Rain from a friend. Modern Warfare 2. Next week i'l be playing God Of War 3.........its going to be EPIC!!!!

I just beat Guitar Hero: Van Halen and am almost finished with Need For Speed: Most Wanted. I'd like to finish NFS before I fully immerse myself into Neverwinter Nights! :dunno:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Still crawling through FFXIII. Its a little better now that I can upgrade my people. Still not to the point I get to chose who's in the party. But still the game just isn't all that great to me. Oh well, I'll have god of war 3 tomorrow when I get home from work, so FF will get sent back most likely.

I still have MW2 to split my gaming time!