• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Restarted Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Always playing COLIN MCRAE '05 on thee XBOX. No racing game can compare to the intensity, although T.O.C.A. 3 comes mighty close... I prefer pure Rally though, it's in my blood!

I'm working on a few... Need for Speed: Most Wanted, Need for Speed: Pro Street, and Guitar Hero: Van Halen. Then I have two that I'm waiting to start after I beat the first three (I hate have started but not finished, like 8 games at once...) Neverwinter Nights and Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
FFXIII

Kinda slow going right now. WAY to linear. If it doesn't pick up soon and let me do something on my own soon, I'm gonna send it back to gamefly before I even make it to the second disc.

FFXIII

Kinda slow going right now. WAY to linear. If it doesn't pick up soon and let me do something on my own soon, I'm gonna send it back to gamefly before I even make it to the second disc.

I haven't started mine yet because I don't want to get into it until after God of War III but I read that FFXIII doesn't stop being linear until chapter 11 (out of 13).