• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Heavy Rain ps3
Resistance: Retribution psp

Right now I am re-beating the Wii classic No More Heroes. Going to run though it one more time before I get the second one. The game is brilliant.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I have a renewed interest in MW2 as of late.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
GTA III on PC. I found it bundled on ebay with GTA VC, and GTA SA for $10. Even though I played all of them many times on consoles, they're still fun to me.

Just finished playing through the Darksiders demo.I have to say that I really wasn't expecting a whole lot out of this game,now I'm really thinking about buying it.Probably the best demo I've ever played,simply for the fact that it lasts around 2 solid hours.

Just finished playing through the Darksiders demo.I have to say that I really wasn't expecting a whole lot out of this game,now I'm really thinking about buying it.Probably the best demo I've ever played,simply for the fact that it lasts around 2 solid hours.

I tried that demo too....it was OK but with Bad company 2 out tuesday, GofWAR3 soon, Heavy rain just hit, Final Fantasy 13 soon, Bioshock 2 to finish, Darksiders isnt even worth the rent IMO. Those games kinda belittle it.

Just voicing my opinion of course....

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
I just got Bayonetta, it seems alright.

I tried that demo too....it was OK but with Bad company 2 out tuesday, GofWAR3 soon, Heavy rain just hit, Final Fantasy 13 soon, Bioshock 2 to finish, Darksiders isnt even worth the rent IMO. Those games kinda belittle it.

Just voicing my opinion of course....

To each his/her own i guess.

Yeah,out of your list,the only one I'm gonna pay full price for is FFXIII.Sorry,but I just have a hard time paying $60+ for any game that's not even 20 hours worth of gameplay,so sorry GOW 3,I'll catch you in the used section.

The Heavy Rain demo was cool and different,but there's no way that this game is worth $60.I'm sure it can be finished in a single weekend.

And finally,neither of the Bioshock games really interest me at all,so I really couldn't care less about them.

I'm really going to be in for it here soon,with FFXIII coming out,plus I still put in a huge amount of time into MAG,so I'm going to pretty much be booked solid for months to come.

To each his/her own i guess.

Yeah,out of your list,the only one I'm gonna pay full price for is FFXIII.Sorry,but I just have a hard time paying $60+ for any game that's not even 20 hours worth of gameplay,so sorry GOW 3,I'll catch you in the used section.

The Heavy Rain demo was cool and different,but there's no way that this game is worth $60.I'm sure it can be finished in a single weekend.

And finally,neither of the Bioshock games really interest me at all,so I really couldn't care less about them.

I'm really going to be in for it here soon,with FFXIII coming out,plus I still put in a huge amount of time into MAG,so I'm going to pretty much be booked solid for months to come.

I G'flyed Heavy Rain, Im with you on that one....its a great game and all, I think its real neet but not worth a hard earned $60

JayJohn85

Banned
Unfortunately I relapsed and as a consequence ended up topping up my wow account again....About 2 weeks of a few hours a evening and I got my paladin decked out in full tier 9....Raided first wing of ICC cleared it and did it on ten man as well.....So far managed Festergut on ten man in the next wing. Oh yea and my elemental shammy is full tier 9 now too so the gear farm isnt too bad...And with all the frost emblems will be tier 10