• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Torn between getting FF7 Remake and Doom Eternal now that I'm a full fledged Doom fan. I found the FF7 demo to be rather cheesy.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
For reals, Doom64 is the creepiest of them all. Just started it and.. wow.

FF7 remake. Guy got to play something during lockdown

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
My copy of FF7R has shipped for rental. Definitely not as excited as I was, but I'll see how it goes.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Since I have 100% the remake, I have returned to OG FF7.

Streets of Rage 4 on PS4. Gamestop shipped my copy of FF7 Remake yesterday and I should receive it next week, but since I work at UPS and I see what we're going through, I'll probably see it in a month.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
1. Planet Zoo
2. Halo Reach
3. F1 2019
4. Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Darksiders Warmastered Edition. Had it for about 2 years now. Played it for a bit a year ago and never got back to it. Currently playing it again and determined to complete the whole campaign. Awesome game btw. Reminds me of God of War.

I'm alternating between GTA V Online and Final Fantasy XV.

I also pre-ordered Ghost of Tsushima yesterday. Im anticipating that game more than The Last of Us 2.

Last edited:
Space Hulk: Deathwing

The Dark Angels. I kind of feel sorry for them in a way. The legion and the successor chapters that came from them have needlessly plotted and lied for so long that it has become almost the entirety of what defines them when instead they should just be the badasses that they are.