• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
The last of us part II

louabj5o.png

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I haven't played a new game in about 10 years.
I prefer watching walkthru gameplay videos on youtube, I'm more interested in the story than the gameplay.
Plus no frustration playing a level over and over, and watching takes way less time than actually playing, it's like watching a movie or episodes of a series.
I'm currently watching The last of us part II, I'm about half way thru the game/story.

CrimsonBolt

I haven't played a new game in about 10 years.
I prefer watching walkthru gameplay videos on youtube, I'm more interested in the story than the gameplay.
Plus no frustration playing a level over and over, and watching takes way less time than actually playing, it's like watching a movie or episodes of a series.
I'm currently watching The last of us part II, I'm about half way thru the game/story.
The story is amazing, I have finish the game yesterday, it's not that complicated. I've finish it in easy mode, the only thing I found goddamn hard was (SPOILER) the Nemesis style creature, I had to put the difficulty to very easy to beat him! and it wasn't easy!, the cool thing is you can change the difficulty when you play it.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Last of Us 2 prolly starting soon. So sick of the negativity online about this and EVERYTHING ELSE. What happened to us? Jesus.

Luxman

#TRE45ON

CrimsonBolt

Last of Us 2 prolly starting soon. So sick of the negativity online about this and EVERYTHING ELSE. What happened to us? Jesus.
I heard some people give a zero to this amazing game on meteoritic, they don't have it, they have never play it, they just want to destroy it.
Pathetic! I guess is something because the main character is lesbian, or because the director of the game come from Israel.
Shocked to see that mentality in 2020... people won't change, they're the same idiots than in the past.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I heard some people give a zero to this amazing game on meteoritic, they don't have it, they have never play it, they just want to destroy it.
Pathetic! I guess is something because the main character is lesbian, or because the director of the game come from Israel.
Shocked to see that mentality in 2020... people won't change, they're the same idiots than in the past.

Yeah, people are idiots.

To be fair to at least some of the people grading the game poorly, there were parts of the plot that plain sucked that have nothing to do with bigotry. This isn't a fighting game or a mindless shooter. So when a game that's primary draw, it's previously well-regarded great story, has people legitimately pissed about some of the sequences in this game I think at least in that respect they have a more legitimate reason to give it a low score.

It had well thought out levels, and the graphics are great which has been the case with all Naughty Dog games, but for me instead of all that time spent on a handful of really nifty rope physics in the game or awesome graphics, I would have rather had a plot that did justice to all the well liked characters instead of destroying all their characterization that people loved. Add in (and I can't believe even I'm saying this) the over the top needless violence, the flashbacks on flashbacks and flashback in flashbacks (yes, that literally happened in the game), on top of more flashbacks and you get where it kind of went off the rails. The ending not only had no satisfying resolution but also had me despising not only the game, but almost all the the characters left alive in it. If that was their intention then congratulations to the writers of it.

I would rate it a 3 or 4 out of 10. The superb level design and nice visuals raise that a point so I think my final verdict is a 5 out of 10 game. For the most part I don't like the enemy A.I., but for a story driven game I can look past that. I have no freaking clue how the hell all those professional video game reviewers from the top game sites give this thing a 10 out of 10. While some of the people giving it low scores might have not even played the game I think a lot of the people that did the game website video game reviews didn't finish the game either or are just shilling for their ad dollars. While I think there are lot of stupid people giving it an artificially low ratting for dumb ass reasons, I also think there are a lot of people that just legitimately don't like the game for it's content. This has to be one of the biggest disparities I've had with professional give game reviewers that gave a game this kind of score. This isn't a historically great game.

I don't know. Maybe the developers of The Last of Us 2 are setting something up for future game, but if some many people just don't give a damn about the people in in anymore then what's the point?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I've watched about 20% of the gameplay of The Last of Us 2 on youtube, most of the time was spent searching for and picking up spare parts.
I'll probably wait until someone makes a video of only the cut scenes and watch that instead.
The plot of the first game was better, the "revenge" theme in this game got old fast. A better story would have been if the fireflies kidnapped Ellie and most of the game was Joel trying to find and rescue her, or Ellie trying to rescue Joel would have also been a better story.
But i'm only about 20% thru, so maybe the story will get better.

Last edited:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I'm an hour in change into it and it's fine. I'll be playing in a little while. We're in an era where people just want to bitch and moan about everything. I'll be surprised if it sucks, because right now, its tense and it looks great.

CrimsonBolt

Personally I have find the flashbacks pretty cool, the story ok is a revenge but to me is ok, the only thing I didn't liked is the final, you asking yourself all of that for this? really? WTF! lol a lot of different feeling this game gonna put people mad in a good or bad way.

If I have to note this game on a 10 score, I will give 8,5 because I really loved it (except the ending) but maybe it open the door for a third game?
The first last of us game if I had to rate it, it will be 10/10, really exceptional game!

The last of us .... part 1.
Haven't finished it because life, but figure I should at least get through the story so that it doesn't get spoiled by all the current discussion

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Part 1 has a way better story.

The Last Of Us Remastered All Cutscenes [1080p HD] ~ 90 minutes or 60 minutes at 1.5x speed

The Last of Us - Left Behind Remastered (DLC) All Cutscenes Game Movie 1080p HD ~ 50 minutes or 33 minutes at 1.5x speed

The Last of Us 2 ALL Cutscenes ~ 5 hours or 3.5 hours at 1.5x speed

Last edited:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The story in Part 2 certainly was flawed, and Abby isn't really a good character, but I think the game gets too much hate due to a certain event.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Skipping any spoilers you guys may have dropped, but I'm pretty far into tLoU2 and its been great so far. People just like to shit on everything now. It's not cool to bitch and moan about every little fucking thing, but people seem to think that's life's purpose.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Too much angry drama in TLOU2, and the ending was depressing even though it didn't have to be.
I like to play games to have fun, not to get angry, frustrated, and depressed.
The first game had a way better story.

Last edited: