• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

freeones_regina

Administrator
None, I need a new game, thinking about Cities: Skylines, anyone playing it?

Official site

freeones_regina

Administrator
It looks neat. I like the traffic in it.

It saddens me that my computer is old enough that it no longer meets the minimum requirements of games even like that.

Hmm yeah, I can imagine the bigger you build your city the more it will drain your system's resources.
Time for a new PC then maybe ;)

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
still gran turismo 6 but starts to really annoying me! buying a car almost 2 million and lost race... :mad:
also playing wet just ending the 9 chapter, but not very happy with this game will be happy when it ending...
and will probably start overlord 2 very soon

guess i will leave freeones next week, too many games to play! :rolleyes: gonna take all my free time. :brick:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I've been playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 in my spare time. However, I've been playing Spellfall and Saber's Edge on my Kindle Fire sooooo much more. God, I'm old. I play on my damned tablet more than I do on my PS3.

Fallout 3 on 360. Finally going to play through this classic. I can't NEVER have played this game.

I've created a female shep ... I mean a vault 101 denizen. I sacrificed strength for perception, intelligence and charisma. She's taken after her dad (nice first person breaching scene btw) as in a doctor/scientist type but when smarts and charm don't suffice, kinetic energy will do just fine.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Finally thinking of picking up Mario Kart 7 for the 3DS.

Almost done with Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin.

Fallout 3 on 360. Finally going to play through this classic. I can't NEVER have played this game.

I've created a female shep ... I mean a vault 101 denizen. I sacrificed strength for perception, intelligence and charisma. She's taken after her dad (nice first person breaching scene btw) as in a doctor/scientist type but when smarts and charm don't suffice, kinetic energy will do just fine.

I liked the game. I was surprised there wasn't more of a function for strength. I never made a character high in that stat, and good thing too. You learn it doesn't mean that much in a world where a person can have high Dex and plasma guns. :1orglaugh

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Half Life 2 The Orange Box.

I started it years ago, but never got around to finishing it.

That game's sitting on my shelf unopened (one of many), hopefully I'll get around to it one day.