• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

I was playing Dragon Age: Inquisition but that game wound up being such a huge disappointment.

That's a shame. I was looking forward to playing that game, that is, until pics like this started coming out:

fsMbFw6.png

let me know how it was, i got uncharted 3 with my ps3 bundle was a pretty cool game was thinking about going back and getting them from the beginning

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
let me know how it was, i got uncharted 3 with my ps3 bundle was a pretty cool game was thinking about going back and getting them from the beginning
i got the 3 games, the first is good, the second in my view is the best, i'm not really a fan of the third one (I.A who spam you with grenades all the time, very frustrating)
but yeah if you have liked the third you will like the two first they're alot better! :thumbsup:
also recommend you the reboot of tomb raider that game is just WOW!

MGS4 now and eventually, Evil Within, Dead Rising 3 and GTA 5 with first person view and tons of more awesome stuff. Can't wait. Merry XXXmas.

Lungzyn

Die For Me
Dragon Age: Inquisition, Fallout: New Vegas, Persona 3 Portable, Spyro The Dragon, Velocity 2x, God Of War 3, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines...uh well I'm trying to.

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
have played a bit wwe2K15 on PS4 (i'm very disappointed with, the gameplay sucks!)

so now i'm back to my PS3 playin' burnout paradise :)

ps3- just finished RAGE, was alright the gameplay/graphics and such were pretty sweet but the game in itself was poorly put together theres quite a few loose ends that if you happen to fall into by saving in certain spots you get lost in the game when you come back to it unless you have a perfect memory ( I DO NOT lol, spent 2 hrs trying to figure out how locate a new area just to start one of the missions as there is NO master map)

anyhoo, now on to Infamous 2 for playstation and i end up alternating Forza III on the 360 lol

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Spider-Man and the X-Men in Arcade's Revenge

Old school, what system SNES, or Genesis? Just played Revenge of Shimobi on Sega CD from the Sega 5 in 1 Arcade Classics disk. I forgot how hard some of these old platformers could be. For the life of me I cannot get past level 2!

Deepcover

Closed Account
old school, what system snes, or genesis? Just played revenge of shimobi on sega cd from the sega 5 in 1 arcade classics disk. I forgot how hard some of these old platformers could be. For the life of me i cannot get past level 2!

snes