• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Far cry 4 and destiny on PS4

freeones_regina

Administrator
Wow - Warlords of Dreanor.
Stopped playing for 2 years and now they lured me back in with their new expansion. :(

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
Far Cry 4 on ps4
me too!
i don't know if love or hate that game sometimes is really frustrating
ex i put a bullet right between the eyes of a wolf with my sniper riffle and that goddamn wolf was still alive! WTF?!!!
also sometimes your quiet behind a wall and the ennemies see you!

another thing i hear someone who tell that he was attacked by a tiger and then an eagle grab the tiger! wtf? a bird who lift a fucking tiger? :rofl2:

Since I'm getting my ps4 next week, I've decide to go back and beat all the ps3 games i have left over.Right now i'm Playing Lego Batman 2 with plans to beat Remember Me and the Ratchet and Clank games.I'm also playing Ace Combat Infinity of and on.

Finally after 4 months of no gaming and just over a year later since release I've bought Xbox One and now playing -

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

me too!
i don't know if love or hate that game sometimes is really frustrating
ex i put a bullet right between the eyes of a wolf with my sniper riffle and that goddamn wolf was still alive! WTF?!!!
also sometimes your quiet behind a wall and the ennemies see you!

another thing i hear someone who tell that he was attacked by a tiger and then an eagle grab the tiger! wtf? a bird who lift a fucking tiger? :rofl2:

That shit's funny. I used to like eagles too, until this game. But I am really liking this game so far.

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Bonk's Adventure TurboGrafx 16. Haven't played it in 20 years forgot how much fun it was, just something about head butting people.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Bonk's Adventure TurboGrafx 16. Haven't played it in 20 years forgot how much fun it was, just something about head butting people.

You still have a turbografix that works? Cool! If I want to play that I'd have to use an emulator. I wish I still had my NES from when I was 5. You can find a working one for sale these days. Again, those games are sadly relegated to an emulator. It's just not the same!

BlkHawk

Closed Account
You still have a turbografix that works? Cool! If I want to play that I'd have to use an emulator. I wish I still had my NES from when I was 5. You can find a working one for sale these days. Again, those games are sadly relegated to an emulator. It's just not the same!

Unfortunately the TurboGrafx is not mine borrowed from a friend. I do have all the Sega consoles, and the expansions/add-ons in working order, and am now playing the first Shining Force, next up Shining Force CD!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Tomb Raider Underworld. - Lara's Shadow DLC

And some Gears of War 3 on Xbox.

I'm about to get back into Destiny now that the DLC finally came out. I was playing Dragon Age: Inquisition but that game wound up being such a huge disappointment.