• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
I was a nintendo guy throughout my entire childhood. And then they stopped caring about video games and stated with the motion controller bullshit. They stopped making Mario games and started making Mario soccer and tennis and golf and frisbee and frisbee-golf. Goddammit I don't want that shit. It's fun for maybe 5 minutes and then I think "Why am I not sticking a chainsaw gun in a monster's asshole and revving it all the way up through his shoulder?" or "Why am I not shooting arrows at mammoths in a suit of armor made of dragonbones?" or "Why aren't I tearing shit up in Be-A-Pro on my realistic NHL game right now?". Its just sooo much better to me.

I respect classics. The N64 Zelda games are still a couple of my all-time favorites. I fucking love Banjo-Kazooie. I actually just dl'd Banjo-Tooie on my 360 tonight.

ill be the first to admit it, its been hard to be loyal lately. and im also not a fan of the cheap mario cameo games. its cheap and lazy. those games are just marketing monsters.

one thing that really really pissed me off is that i cant play alice: madness returns.

im pissed!!

why the holy fucking shit cant i play that shit? its bullshit!!!!

nintendo needs to step back a little and take some steps back to the past.

the wii is a great system for what they are doing. BUT, they are forgetting about some of us who have been loyal to the brand. as in... i want ALICE!!!! :mad:

I'd just like some games that are you know.... actual games. I'm a ''core gamer'', I guess. I need those meaty shooters with a whole bunch of game modes, and the "casual" rpgs that let you customize and explore without being full of confusing menus and turn-based nonsense. I like new kinds of games. Games that do something that no one's really thought about or perfected, but they need to be have lots of stuff to do and see. Like Fable's touch mechanics and Assassin's Creed's silky smooth free running. They might not be totally surprising and exciting elements now that they've had a couple sequels, but they're still pretty innovative and really fun. Neither of those examples is the entire game though. They're just parts of them. A big part of the game without being the only thing that the game is about. Whereas the Wii games all seem to be stuff like "swing this baseball bat over and over again. yeah no, this is the entire game."

For a change of pace: L.A. Noire. Very interesting. I also need to go back and finish Heavy Rain but....can't.....let.....go....L.A......Noire.....

For a change of pace: L.A. Noire. Very interesting. I also need to go back and finish Heavy Rain but....can't.....let.....go....L.A......Noire.....

I flirt with the idea of picking up a used copy of this game every so often. I'm still not sure what it is you do in it though.

I flirt with the idea of picking up a used copy of this game every so often. I'm still not sure what it is you do in it though.

You are basically a detective. Some people may say it gets repetitive, but I enjoyed the story. I loved this game. I suggest trying it, especially if its at around $20.