• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

Loaded (PS1)
Ten Pin Alley (PS1)

NHL 12 mostly any time I have time to play (just finished third full be a GM season with no simming). Just finished Dante's Inferno and soon gonna (finally) start Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (way behind in that series). All Xbox 360 btw.

That sucks dude :( I've only played online a few times, mostly with friends. Normally I play be a GM or play a few games in person with a buddy.
Ehh, don't worry about it. There's a new tourney every month, we get plenty of chances at it. Truth be told, I prefer the "regular season". We pretty much dominate all month until the playoffs start and we end up playing a team full of glitchers that just dangle all over the place without passing.

what IS minecraft anyway? i thought it was that windows game with the mines and flags.
:surprise:

Deepcover

Closed Account
MGO Can't believe Konami is shutting it down by next week so RIP MGO. I was also playing NHL 11 but that game is just too frustrating to play due to the controls but the game has nice graphics.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier.

MGO Can't believe Konami is shutting it down by next week so RIP MGO. I was also playing NHL 11 but that game is just too frustrating to play due to the controls but the game has nice graphics.

Damn, I didn't even know MGO was still going. I think I've only played it about 5 times, it didn't really interest me like the single player.

Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar. I'd suggest it to anyone.

Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar. I'd suggest it to anyone.

I remember playing that ages ago on NES.It was so fucking hard that I couldn't finish it.Plus,my NES would just cut off for no reason right in the middle of the game.

Finally got around to beating one of the Main Quest Archs in Fallout NV. Told the NCR and Ceasar to pound sand.