• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

what game are you playing right now?

You are basically a detective. Some people may say it gets repetitive, but I enjoyed the story. I loved this game. I suggest trying it, especially if its at around $20.
I've seen plenty of the detective-work type of stuff in videos, and it looks pretty cool, but what else is there to do? Its a Rockstar game, and it looks like GTA/RDR in the '40s, but do you get all kinds of side missions and gunfights and general sandbox-type stuff like you do in those games?

I'm impatiently waiting to get back home so I can buy Max Payne 3 or just get nostalgic and play Prototype 2, Street Fighter x Tekken, UMvC3, & WWE '12

Excision

Having a sexy party with Tarra White, Proxy Paige
Skyrim, I finished the main quest a completed a shit load of side quests, it's still not boring! DLC is out soon too.

I flirt with the idea of picking up a used copy of this game every so often. I'm still not sure what it is you do in it though.

You are basically a detective. Some people may say it gets repetitive, but I enjoyed the story. I loved this game. I suggest trying it, especially if its at around $20.

I've seen plenty of the detective-work type of stuff in videos, and it looks pretty cool, but what else is there to do? Its a Rockstar game, and it looks like GTA/RDR in the '40s, but do you get all kinds of side missions and gunfights and general sandbox-type stuff like you do in those games?

yes it's actually a pretty cool game. you have to solve crimes but you move from being a rookie thru the ranks to other divisions. sometimes while questioning a suspect (depending on the questions YOU ask) they may run and you have to chase them down on foot,sometimes the suspect may jump into his car and you have to chase him in your car. you question suspects in custody and try to solve the crime and have to have all the evidence against correct. yes there are gun fights and in the 40's the guns and cars aren't that great so it's fun. i forgot which game i started playing (fallout new vegas?) that i stopped playing LA Noire and never went back to finish it but i was pretty far into it.

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
An oldish PC game called Beach Life....You build up a holiday resort & watch it grow. Best part is laying on cheap & strong alcohol so the guests get drunk & romp on the beach lol :cool:

I just got done playing the Beta for The Secret World yesterday. If I was working regularly and had money to waste I might consider investing in another MMORPG that will eventually go free to play.

Sniper Elite V2 ......
boy did the developers really fuck this one up! there is no IN GAME save feature! so after you get to a checkpoint the game "saves" that spot so you don't have to play the WHOLE mission over again. but you need to complete the whole mission to actually be able to eject the disc and turn off your PS3 or you will have to start from the beginning of the level again! i just finished a level midway thru the game since i took a half day off of work today.....IT TOOK ME 7 HOURS to complete!
7 hours :hairpull:

Skyrim. Hadn't popped it in for a while because I was getting a little bored of being an un-killable deity. So I made a new character (Orc).