• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think of my new pics?? By Crissy Moran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the response Crissy, i agree with what you have to say as the majority of younger girls i date end up dumping me for been "nice" as they prefer the jerk who treats them like shit and has lots of £ and a car but thats life, i think you should wear a Hull City shirt (just to be different) and to promote the future premiership champions (in about 20yrs time) :cool:. But whatever you do dont wear a Arsenal or Man u shirt.

Sutty

Banned
Durty_Dog said:
i think you should wear a Hull City shirt (just to be different) and to promote the future premiership champions QUOTE]

:D :rofl: :rofl2: :jester:

And for those of you who thought I sounded like a psycho stalker, not a chance. I wouldn’t ever want to be around anybody who didn’t want me around. I guess I just never thought I’d have an opportunity to talk with Crissy, even if only through a message board, so I wanted to be true and not waist the chance I had. Same thing if I ever met her. While I would never be over bearing in any way, I would definitely try to be as charming and as fun as I could possibly be.
It kills me when I see a select few of my friends, or guy’s in general, that are to shy, or for whatever reason, afraid to approach and at least meet a beautiful woman. In my experience over the years I’ve found that if you just show some confidence and put having fun with her a priority over trying to get into her pants, you can find yourself and the girl having a great time. Sometimes it can lead to passion or other times it can lead to a good friendship, possibly even a drinking buddy. (Yes, I have had numerous female drinking buddies).
My comment on “making her mine”, is just a little bit of my confidence shining through in being able to have fun with her. There was nothing remotely close to being a stalker about it. Once again, I think she is absolutely beautiful, my ideal looking woman, and I would not let the opportunity get away from me to meet her, possibly have fun and anything else that could come from it. (i.e. make her mine).

And now to you Crissy love, thank you very much for your reply, it made my day. I went in to work Sunday night (6PM – 6AM), with pep in my step thanks to you. I must say, just through your replies in this message board you sound like a nice person and someone who would be cool to hang out with. Though I’m quite sure we’ll never have the opportunity to meet, I promise if we did you would be comfortable and enjoy yourself. I’ve been told all my life I should have been a comedian as I’ve always been gifted with being able to make people laugh and have fun. That has allowed me to make many a friend, and has on occasion even gotten me intimate time with ladies whom without the laughter, I don’t think I would have had a chance with. So I do consider it a blessing.

I was reading your comments to someone about imperfections and I agree with you all the way. I’ve always cherished small imperfections, physically speaking, on past girlfriends for the same reason that you speak of. It is what makes the person who they are. And I’ll admit my admiration for imperfections is a bit selfish. Just because I know I have small imperfections and I wouldn’t want my girl or potential girl, judging me on them so I tend to not exaggerate them, but love the woman, and not criticize but appreciate her and her imperfections. If that makes any sense? In other words, your left boob that you might think looks bad, I would be in love with it. If I loved you, or any woman for that matter, I would love the whole package. If that means a flawed left boob, then I’m gonna love that flawed left boob with all my heart, and hands and mouth, ;) tee-he.
(Side note; I just said I would love your boob, like twice, that’s kinda funny). :rofl:
Oh, and for your original question that started this thread. Crissy I can never get enough of the old “up skirts”. Any up skirt shots are great, especially where the camera is kind of at your feet looking up. That’s so hot. Also, how about some shots of you in a wedding gown. Doesn't have to be the full dress. Just something of the idea of a wedding gown. With the honeymoon garter belt and thigh highs underneath. Man, I’m getting excited just thinking about seeing that photo set. And if you ever do a set like that, please, please do me a big favor?!?! In one of the shots lift your arms as if you’re stretching and quietly laugh to yourself at the same time, that will be my sign (Stretch), that you thought of me and laughed at me while doing the shoot. That would rock.
All right, that’s all for now. I worked all night and I got to get to bed, (got to cuddle with my Crissy pillow. Nothing more than some cuddling though woman, I’m too tired for anything else right now. Kind of like when you girls say you have a headache).
Sorry for being so wordy,
love Stretch. :wave2:

You da man, stretchb69! :) Believing in yourself is half the battle in meeting women...good to see you've learned that lesson!

I had the good fortune of spending a large part of the day yesterday talking with Crissy. She's a wonderful person!!! She joined my board, we got some interesting conversation going, and we had a lot of fun just chit-chatting! :) I even learned that she ate Lucky Charms cereal as a kid the same way I did -- eating the boring cereal part first watching cartoons on Saturday mornings, and then devouring the marshmallow goodies at the end! LOL! hehehe :nanner: :nanner:

Crissy's a great woman. There's a lot more to her than you might presume. She's not your typical So-Cal beach babe at ALL. It's great that she's here posting, getting to know her fans better!!!

McRocket

Banned
I am just curious Nightfly. Do you make any money from this 'Club Nightfly'? I did not see any adverts in my brief glance through it. Cudos to you if you are doing it free of personal financial gain. It looks pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Sutty said:
:D :rofl: :rofl2: :jester:

Just had to do that twice it was so funny

If you put it into perspective then it's not so funny, look at Deportivo they used to be a club with no money and where fighting relegation every season in the bottom division like Hull city, also La coruna is a city roughly the same size as Hull, around 15 yrs ago in the past Deportivo where bought out and saved from going into administration and had an ambitous chairman take the club over again like Hull City, Deportivo where also a club which where always laughed at and never considered a serious threat until they won back to back sucessive promotions (which we are currently doing) and after a few seasons of consolidation in the Spanish second league got promotion and eventually won the La Liga title in 2000, anything is possible with the ambition of the city at the moment and Hull (although people hate to think so) is on the rise. Anyway this is'nt a football thread so i'll shut up now :rofl:

Hey, thanks again Nightfly. It's cool you getting to chat with Crissy. My personal weakness with cereal as a kid was fruity pebbles. My mom was a single parent for a while and we were pretty much poor. But when fruity pebbles was on sale she would grab a box for me. Then she would get mad because I would damn near eat the entire box in two settings. I ate like such a hog when I was a kid. I don't know how I didn't end up the size of a house. I guess I am fortunate with a good metabolism.
Rap with ya later,
Stretch :D

Last edited:
You're more than welcome to join up, mcrocket. Members can do and see a whole lot more than guests.

As to your question -- my remuneration is the personal satisfaction of helping out the "'Fly Girls." :) They're friends of mine and I enjoy helping them out as well as running a message board on my own where things are just a bit different from other boards (that is not meant IN ANY WAY to be critical of FreeOnes!). :) :nanner: :hatsoff:

mcrocket said:
I am just curious Nightfly. Do you make any money from this 'Club Nightfly'? I did not see any adverts in my brief glance through it. Cudos to you if you are doing it free of personal financial gain. It looks pretty impressive.

McRocket

Banned
Nightfly said:
You're more than welcome to join up, mcrocket. Members can do and see a whole lot more than guests.

As to your question -- my remuneration is the personal satisfaction of helping out the "'Fly Girls." :) They're friends of mine and I enjoy helping them out as well as running a message board on my own where things are just a bit different from other boards (that is not meant IN ANY WAY to be critical of FreeOnes!). :) :nanner: :hatsoff:

You mean the only reason you are 'helping them out' is friendship? No monetary renumeration comes your way for all this generosity whatsoever? Either directly or indirectly? Well, if that is the case; as I said in another thread. You are a VERY good friend to them. (or words to that effect)

Last edited:
crissy, you're looking outrageously hot in jeans or shorts! wouldn't mind seeing you in a few more sets like that. anyway, thanks for all that great stuff, you're beautiful!

hello crissy, I am a french fan.
You are really beautiful, you must be a angel...
can you post some pics of you please?
thx for all

hey crissy.i hope this finds u in good health and good times. i big fan of yours. i like your work.u are a very sexy women and after reading all the posts u put up u seem very down to earth. I very thankful for that.I makes you even more beatiful when u have a great personilty. it makes a big difference when you( and other stars) get on here and talk to us (fans). I just wont to say thanks you from the bottom of my heart and good luck in future, keep up the great work.

P.S. i hope do get a chance to read this

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
hahahahahaaha... I couldn't stop laughing at the what you wrote about loving the imperfections! You know everyone has them and you guys the fans can't always see them. Still photos hide a lot! Video you can see a little more but EVERY ONE of us has them.

I LOVE funny guys. I could never date a guy who couldn't make me laugh and on more then one occasion have gone out with a guy who is not so attractive but so funny it made him more so in my eyes.

As far as the wedding gown shoot... hmm... well I could possibly do that. I bought a wedding dress about 8 years ago when I wanted to get married. I was engaged only one time and broke it off. I am still saving that dress for my special day but maybe I could find one at a costume shop out here in L.A.

Great Idea!

Kisses,

Crissy

stretchb69 said:
And now to you Crissy love, thank you very much for your reply, it made my day. I went in to work Sunday night (6PM – 6AM), with pep in my step thanks to you. I must say, just through your replies in this message board you sound like a nice person and someone who would be cool to hang out with. Though I’m quite sure we’ll never have the opportunity to meet, I promise if we did you would be comfortable and enjoy yourself. I’ve been told all my life I should have been a comedian as I’ve always been gifted with being able to make people laugh and have fun. That has allowed me to make many a friend, and has on occasion even gotten me intimate time with ladies whom without the laughter, I don’t think I would have had a chance with. So I do consider it a blessing.

I was reading your comments to someone about imperfections and I agree with you all the way. I’ve always cherished small imperfections, physically speaking, on past girlfriends for the same reason that you speak of. It is what makes the person who they are. And I’ll admit my admiration for imperfections is a bit selfish. Just because I know I have small imperfections and I wouldn’t want my girl or potential girl, judging me on them so I tend to not exaggerate them, but love the woman, and not criticize but appreciate her and her imperfections. If that makes any sense? In other words, your left boob that You Might think looks bad, I would be in love with it. If I loved you, or any woman for that matter, I would love the whole package. If that means a flawed left boob, then I’m gonna love that flawed left boob with all my heart, and hands and mouth, ;) tee-he.
(Side note; I just said I would love your boob, like twice, that’s kinda funny). :rofl:
Oh, and for your original question that started this thread. Crissy I can never get enough of the old “up skirts”. Any up skirt shots are great, especially where the camera is kind of at your feet looking up. That’s so hot. Also, how about some shots of you in a wedding gown. Doesn't have to be the full dress. Just something of the idea of a wedding gown. With the honeymoon garter belt and thigh highs underneath. Man, I’m getting excited just thinking about seeing that photo set. And if you ever do a set like that, please, please do me a big favor?!?! In one of the shots lift your arms as if you’re stretching and quietly laugh to yourself at the same time, that will be my sign (Stretch), that you thought of me and laughed at me while doing the shoot. That would rock.
All right, that’s all for now. I worked all night and I got to get to bed, (got to cuddle with my Crissy pillow. Nothing more than some cuddling though woman, I’m too tired for anything else right now. Kind of like when you girls say you have a headache).
Sorry for being so wordy,
love Stretch. :wave2:

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you and I am really happy to be here as well!! I love having the chance to interact with my fans. You guys have given me some great ideas for photoshoots and so much encouragement. It is nice to know that I am pleasing my fans. ;-)

Crissy

rhino52 said:
hey crissy.i hope this finds u in good health and good times. i big fan of yours. i like your work.u are a very sexy women and after reading all the posts u put up u seem very down to earth. I very thankful for that.I makes you even more beatiful when u have a great personilty. it makes a big difference when you( and other stars) get on here and talk to us (fans). I just wont to say thanks you from the bottom of my heart and good luck in future, keep up the great work.

P.S. i hope do get a chance to read this

Status
Not open for further replies.