• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think of my new pics?? By Crissy Moran

Status
Not open for further replies.

XanderJack

Banned
Yeah, no offense stretch, but I think your post borders on being a stalker.

CrissyMoran

Official Checked Star Member
Hi stretch69,

I was very flattered by your honesty ! I am like that I am very honest and not afraid to express myself. It is rare to find men who aren't afraid of self expression especially around the other fellas!! Don't change...it's a good thing. Your so sweet! :kiss:

Crissy

stretchb69 said:
I just want to give you a heads up Crissy, if for some insane reason we should ever meet, and your personality shines through as much as your great looks, look out. I swear I will turn on every bit of charm I can possibly muster and sweep you off your feet.
I've fantasized since the first time I ever stumbled across your pictures that I met you some how and you were this upbeat great to be with person with a great cheerfull personality that loved to have fun. I get to know and romance you, sweep you off your feet and we lived happily ever after.
A bit embarrasing to say in front of all the fellas here on the site but, I've even cuddled with my body pillow imagining it was you.
I think everyone has a certain ideal look for the opposite sex that they are absolutely crazy for, and for me that look is you. Like I said before, if your personality matches your great looks, look out if we ever meet cause I'll make ya mine.
To bad I live in Michigan! Let me know if your ever in state. lol

CrissyMoran

Here is the closest thing I have to that!! I plan to do more
"sports" type of sets in the near future. I have a tennis set that I haven't put out yet. Enjoy!
http://www.crissymoran.com/partners/galleries/100263/PlayBall

CRISSY

Chrism86354 said:
Crissy those are some hot pics, thanks for posting, as for what i'd like to see: i am a big baseball fan i think it would be cool to see you in just a baseball jersey, again thanks for posting! :thumbsup:

CrissyMoran

I am a little old fashioned and still "melt" when I hear a man speak so romantically!! Reminds me that there are good guys out there... ;-)

Crissy

mcrocket said:
I agree. No need to be embarassed by the honesty. But, now I don't know her. And maybe you know her as well as you know Terri Summers Nightfly; but I doubt the average woman is going to melt and go all mushy when she hears a guy say things like; ...'look out. I swear I will turn on every bit of charm I can muster and sweep you off your feet.'
And, 'look out if we ever meet cause I'll make You Mine.'
I would think that would scare me a little if I were a woman.

No offense stretch 69. And I do admire the honesty. I just think the 'I'll make You Mine' part is a bit forceful sounding. To me at least.

But. like I said. I know Crissy Moran not at all. She may melt.

Read above from Crissy... ^^^^^^^^^^^ She appreciated the guy's post. :) :hatsoff:

mcrocket said:
I agree. No need to be embarassed by the honesty. But, now I don't know her. And maybe you know her as well as you know Terri Summers Nightfly; but I doubt the average woman is going to melt and go all mushy when she hears a guy say things like; ...'look out. I swear I will turn on every bit of charm I can muster and sweep you off your feet.'
And, 'look out if we ever meet cause I'll make You Mine.'
I would think that would scare me a little if I were a woman.

No offense stretch 69. And I do admire the honesty. I just think the 'I'll make You Mine' part is a bit forceful sounding. To me at least.

But. like I said. I know Crissy Moran not at all. She may melt.

CrissyMoran

A lot of girls/women are intrigued by a man of fewer words who might be more of the "bad boy" type because they view it as more of a challenge. I know I did when I was a little younger. I have been there and done that and it has taught me more to appreciate the "nice guy". I think a lot of people view people who are more open and honest as being weak. I personally think it makes you a stronger person. I have always been a romantic myself and I date "nice" guys now. I think that will be the type of guy I will fall for and marry one day. :lovecoupl

Durty_Dog said:
Your pic's are hot as always :flame: Here i was thinking women didn't like guys been too romantic aswell :confused: lol

Last edited:

XanderJack

Banned
Hey Crissy--
If I would send you a Anti-George Bush shirt would you wear it, or would you be too afraid the FBI and CIA would be all over you ass. Because there is nothing hotter then a gorgeous woman in an Anti-Bush shirt.

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
In case I haven't said it - you are awesome for posting here Crissy! Thanks!

You are one of the great ones - seriously a cool and hot women!

CrissyMoran said:
A lot of girls/women are intrigued by a man of fewer words who might be more of the "bad boy" type because they view it as more of a challenge. I know I did when I was a little younger. I have been there and done that and it has taught me more to appreciate the "nice guy". I think a lot of people view people who are more open and honest as being weak. I personally think it makes you a stronger person. I have always been a romantic myself and I date "nice" guys now. I think that will be the type of guy I will fall for and marry one day. :lovecoupl

Did I ever tell you that I am a REAL NICE GUY!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.