• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think of my new pics?? By Crissy Moran

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just have to say this. I think it's always impressive when someone can take part in a public discussion about himself/herself. To do that with as much grace as Ms. Moran has done is even more so. Admitting to vulnerabilities is a difficult thing, even when those vulnerabilities can make someone seem more attractive to us lonely, self-absorbed individuals. LOL
While I think Ms. Moran is a very beautiful woman indeed, her intelligence, maturity and seeming honesty serve to make her even more so. Here's wishing you well Crissy. Best of luck personally and professionally.
What would a comment on this thread be without a reference to MCrocket? While I understand what he's saying and why he's saying it, I don't necessarily agree with it. It's always hard to swim against the current and the guy's got spunk.
I have to say this to him though- while it's good to speak the truth, saying it in ways that will obviously cause a negative reaction in other people is not very effective communication. There's a lot to be said for discretion. Just take a look at the number of posts where you've had to explain the same thing over. That being said, I look forward to seeing you play devil's advocate in the future.
Best of luck again Crissy.

I loved you with short hair, but you look really hot in the new pics. I agree with some of the guys earlier that you should do some shoots wearing costumes from different historical periods, like victorian, or 1920s flapper or even cave woman. Just a a suggestion though. Keep up the good work.

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
srs83 said:
I loved you with short hair, but you look really hot in the new pics. I agree with some of the guys earlier that you should do some shoots wearing costumes from different historical periods, like victorian, or 1920s flapper or even cave woman. Just a a suggestion though. Keep up the good work.
Did you even read the post right above yours?

Very beautifull work. Who would think of anything less from you? Great photos.:glugglug:

Status
Not open for further replies.