• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you hate about your country?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
The Netherlands:

I hate how the CDA (a conservative christian party) treats the people like small children who don't know what's good for them. It seems nowadays the only thing they want is to control the population.
I hate how the PVDA (labour party) is loosing its identity. They used to be strong party for the people but they're fast turning into a secong CDA.
I hate how not one party is willing to stand up for our privacy and civil liberties. It seems the Dutch constitution is nothing more than a piece of paper to my government.
I hate how my government throws away money on projects knowing beforehand they will fail.
I hate how a large amount of people still continue to vote for the CDA even tho everybody knows having them in power is not good for the country.

That pretty much hit the nail on the head. Can we add in the immigration program that's absolutely useless?

Nothing horrible to say about Mr. Geert Wilders, member of the DFP? :D

He's an idiot and I hate him because I have to pay to help keep his sorry fear and hate mongering ass safe.

ed007

Banned
the weather. it's terrible in England. :(

The current government,and the former too for that matter,has for the last fifteen years done it's best to ruin a once great country.

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk
that we have no sea :( (Bolivia)

An example of a project that's bound to fail is something thought up by Camiel Eurlings, the minister of traffic and water affairs. Until now we pay roadtax according to the wieght of a car and the fuel it uses. Eurlings wants to do away with this system and force everyone who owns a car to have GPS locator box installed. The current roadtax is to be eliminated and once the new system is in place people pay according to what they drive. A nice idea but a few civil servant from the same department have come forward expressing some major concerns. Eurlings wants to make us responsible for a proper working of the GPS locator. If it breaks down for some reason we have to get it fixed within 8 days and we have to pay the cost of repair. If someone doesn't comply with this he/she gets a heavy fine or can be put in prison. He also wants to make it almost impossble to appeal a faulty registration of the number of miles a person has driven and he wants to make it impossble to use another method of proving the number of driven miles in case the locator is faulty. The locator also enables the government to locate us wherever we are wich is a grave violation of our privacy. A number of high ranking police officials have also expressed an interest in using the locator for permanent enforcement of speedlimits. More than half of the Dutch people are against this project becoming law but it doesn't seem to bother the government one bit. They are determined to shove it down our throats no matter what.

Namreg

Banned
An example of a project that's bound to fail is something thought up by Camiel Eurlings, the minister of traffic and water affairs. Until now we pay roadtax according to the wieght of a car and the fuel it uses. Eurlings wants to do away with this system and force everyone who owns a car to have GPS locator box installed. The current roadtax is to be eliminated and once the new system is in place people pay according to what they drive. A nice idea but a few civil servant from the same department have come forward expressing some major concerns. Eurlings wants to make us responsible for a proper working of the GPS locator. If it breaks down for some reason we have to get it fixed within 8 days and we have to pay the cost of repair. If someone doesn't comply with this he/she gets a heavy fine or can be put in prison. He also wants to make it almost impossble to appeal a faulty registration of the number of miles a person has driven and he wants to make it impossble to use another method of proving the number of driven miles in case the locator is faulty. The locator also enables the government to locate us wherever we are wich is a grave violation of our privacy. A number of high ranking police officials have also expressed an interest in using the locator for permanent enforcement of speedlimits. More than half of the Dutch people are against this project becoming law but it doesn't seem to bother the government one bit. They are determined to shove it down our throats no matter what.
that is true big brotherism right there. i hope it won't happen, because if it does, other countries will follow. i remember reading about something similar to this back when i was a child in germany (circa 20 years ago). a magazine reported on tests done with a black box that would record the speeds the car traveled at to make sure no one went above the speed limit. why bother to drive at all?

Hmmm. America. I'll try and sum up.

The people. The politicians. The corporations.

The loss of greatness this country aspired to in the beginning.

What do I hate about my country?.

The fact that an immigrant (recently) stabbed to death two doctors who were trying to help him, and he wont get deported for his murderous actions, as it will apparently violate his human rights because he will be under threat if he goes back to his home land.

This country favours the darker skin tone more than ever. Anyone with a light skin tone is shafted good and proper over here. In order to get anywhere in the UK you need to speak with a foreign accent and have about nine kids. Gordon Brown seems to insist he wants a united Britain. Well he's going the wrong way about it. It will end up a divided Britain if this fucking shit keeps up!.

The people who are citizens of the UK those born and bred here get fuck all. It goes to the immigrants. Some of them are living in big houses paid for by the government and the real citizens of the UK have to put up with low income council housing. IT DOES HAPPEN. And immigrants get driving lessons PAID FOR by the government so it helps them find jobs etc. Yet us born and bred in the UK have to pay about £45 an hour for each lesson.

Strikes. In France, there is ALWAYs a strike running on. When it's not the trains, it's the planes, when it's not the planes, it's the teachers, when it's not the teacher, it's the nurses, when it's not the nurses, it's the truck drivers, etc...

French unions have invented the concept of "preventive strikes" : they protest because the government might make a law they don't like. Or even, because this law could be the start of someting they don't want...

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
A question for all the americans who've responded in this thread:

Are any of you actually proud to be an American? I used to be, but not for the past several years.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I hate that everybody in the US seems to be so fucking fake. We're all slaves to society and nobody thinks for themselves anymore. It's sad. It's really fucking sad. As a country, we are probably the most generous and accomodating nation in the world, but as individuals, we are nothing but selfish fucks who only give a shit about ourselves.

I hate that.

The Monarchy.
The Government.
The Church.
The Media.
The People.
The Places.
That!
This!
Whatever that is!
You!
Me!
Everything!

EVERYTHING!!

Which includes you other countries! You don't get a pass! My hate knows all and envelops all!!!

habo9

Banned
The constant rain & grey skies , midges , we are not an independant nation , our national football league & our national football team , price of petrol when it is our petrol , junkies , neds , the constant traffic jams on the M8 motorway , our Mickey Mouse government , the smoking ban , sectarianism , most muslims who dont even bother trying to intergrate with the community and dont learn the language , immigration , too many pubs closing down , the Labour government & there nanny state

I coud go on forever but I do love my country which is Scotland , it has its good points as well but the bad stuff is quickly racking up and its going to shit