• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you hate about your country?

** entitlement programs that promote laziness amongst many of its citizens

All the pinkos bitching about this and that -

Illegal immigrants, first and foremost.

All the gangs and the murder rate because the gangs are nothing but savages here.

All the loons that want to ban guns so I can't DEFEND myself and stay in my inner-city community.

The attack on traditional views.

Hypocritical politicians.

I agree with Tiger ^ about the entitlement programs as well.

I don't have a problem with helping poor people out with stuff like health care, but seriously some of them need to be castrated/tubes tied, it's so ridiculous that some losers don't even work, and my parents could only afford a few kids because they worked TWO jobs just to get by and make a nice life for us. Yes, that's a biggie.

Soooo much more. :thefinger

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
That we don't have enough leaders with balls of steel. Check that. That we no longer have leaders with balls of steel.

I hate how my government is willing to match approximately 70 million dollars worth of donations to Haiti when my country is fucking broke and my prime minister prorogues Parliment.

Only thing i hate about canada is the politicians, fucking cock-suckers and now the HST tax bullshit :mad:

Fully agree but I love the beer.
I won't get started in this thread, I'll just go sit by the window and have a beer.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I live in America...where to start...where to start...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Fully agree but I love the beer.
I won't get started in this thread, I'll just go sit by the window and have a beer.

Yes, the beer is great.

Another problem I have with Canada: It's so fucking hard to get a gun in this country. I'm not saying it has to be like America, where you buy insurance and you get a free gun, but come on. Training, licences, background checks, fucking having to mail the government, which is never fun. It's absurd.

And you can't even get a handgun with a firearm licence. No, you have to do the entire shit again to get a restricted firearms licence and then you can only have a handgun if you collect guns. Christ. When I had to go through this shit years ago I was pissed right the fuck off.

oh yeah and another thing if the goverment wants more money legalize weed. I know people can grow it themselfs and sell it. But most likely lot of people rather buy it from a store, then get mixed in with some druggies.

I hate how this country thinks it is better than most when really it is far less great than it use to be.

I hate most people in this country because there is really not a lot of warmth left in its people even though I am sure where I live has a lot to do with that.

I hate our heath care for obvious reasons.

I hate federal government

I hate how obese or fat has become so acceptable when it is clearly unhealthy yet anorexia is so put down when they are one in the same

I hate how so much of our work is outsourced to save money

I hate how everyone is afraid of the government when the government should be afraid of the people

I hate how this country dictates who can do what drugs but any idiot can go birth a child and then have the rest of the country pay for it

There is my short list I have many many... many more

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I hate how this country thinks it is better than most when really it is far less great than it use to be.

I hate most people in this country because there is really not a lot of warmth left in its people even though I am sure where I live has a lot to do with that.

I hate our heath care for obvious reasons.

I hate federal government

I hate how obese or fat has become so acceptable when it is clearly unhealthy yet anorexic people get but down when they are one in the same

I hate how so much of our work is outsourced to save money

I hate how everyone is afraid of the government when the government should be afraid of the people

I hate how this country dictates who can do what drugs but any idiot can go birth a child and then have the rest of the country pay for it

There is my short list I have many many... many more

I was to lazy to list all that. But those are all on my list among thousands of other things. Lets just put it this way...I'm fed up with America. Period.
This country disgusts me!

Yes, the beer is great.

Another problem I have with Canada: It's so fucking hard to get a gun in this country. I'm not saying it has to be like America, where you buy insurance and you get a free gun, but come on. Training, licences, background checks, fucking having to mail the government, which is never fun. It's absurd.

And you can't even get a handgun with a firearm licence. No, you have to do the entire shit again to get a restricted firearms licence and then you can only have a handgun if you collect guns. Christ. When I had to go through this shit years ago I was pissed right the fuck off.

Sweden's worse. You can't have any weapons whatsoever there. No bats, knives, pepper spray. EDITED: the content was not supported by any news article. Do not use words without proof which may insult a person because of race, religion, country and/or his personality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was to lazy to list all that. But those are all on my list among thousands of other things. Lets just put it this way...I'm fed up with America. Period.
This country disgusts me!

I cant agree more.
Sadly though when you say that to most people who live here their comment is "well then dont live here" which I then reply "Ok than how about you or this government pay to not only move me but the rest of my family to the country of my choice" and we all know that will never happen we can barely get a tax break

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Sweden's worse. You can't have any weapons whatsoever there. No bats, knives, pepper spray. No wonder why their women are all getting raped so disproportionatly by immigrants in that country.

The only reason it's not like that in Canada is because the First Nations and the people up north need them to hunt.

The only reason it's not like that in Canada is because the First Nations and the people up north need them to hunt.

Yeah, you guys give them all those billions in oil. They have the indigenous Sami in Sweden but I'm not sure how that policy is with them.

Honestly, I think the UN is disarming all these countries so they can have a one-world government someday and make us all slaves. Shit we're at 7 billion right now and there is gonna be mass famine some day, maybe not in our lifetimes, but that makes sense to me.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Oh yeah another thing about my country that I hate. We have billions of dollars in military technology. Drone planes, and all kinds of stuff like that, but we still haven't found Bigfoot aka Sasquatch!