• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Your NFL Football Playoff Predictions?

Vanilla DeVille

Official Checked Star Member
I'm a big NFL football fan and I was glued to the playoff games last weekend. The teams I like won their wildcard games and I’m really excited to see who's going to take it all the way to the Super Bowl! However, I know that some of my teams will obviously get eliminated this weekend. So here's my question for you guys... Which teams are you supporting and who do you think is going to take it all the way to the Super Bowl? I'm a Cardinals fan, but since they didn’t make the cut this year, here are my choices for this weekend:

Bears vs. Seahawks:
I'm a fan of both teams, so I almost don't care who wins. I'm from Detroit originally, so the Bears have always been a fav of mine. However, I lived up in the great Northwest for a few years and learned to love the Seahawks (especially after last week’s game). I feel the Bears will probably take the win, though I think it's going to be close.

Packers vs. Falcons:
I dig the Packers! I've been to a couple Falcons games, but I just can't get into the team. The Falcons seem to be favored by most oddsmakers, but I'm hopeful that the Packers will rock out a win.

Ravens vs. Steelers:
GO Steelers! lol I can't stand the ravens, and even though they had a good season, I don't think they will play as well as they did against the Chiefs. I predict that Flacco will choke and the Steelers will take it.

Jets vs. Patriots:
Don't really follow either of these teams too closely, but think the Patriots will spank the Jets, just like they did last month.

As for the Super Bowl itself, I'm still not really sure, but I'd like to see Bears take it all the way!

Ok, I wanna hear what you guys have to say about all this! :)

I'd LOVE to see my Steelers get 7 in 2011...but in all joking aside...FUCK the Ravens!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I predict....I won't be watching. Though I manage to watch the super bowl each year, regardless of who's in it.

New england against the Falcons ,I predict New England victory 28-13.

Vanilla you're fantastic,the set you did with Karen fisher still drives me insane!

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Wrong. Like my BCS Bowl predictions.

Jon S.

Banned
I'm taking the Packers in an upset over the Falcons.

The Seahawks in an upset over the Bears.

The Patriots all over the Jets.

And OF COURSE my six-time (soon to be seven) Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers over the fucking Ravens in another smash mouth classic! I say it will be physical! I say it will be close! I say it will go down to the wire! But, when the dust settles, the Steelers will be victorious yet again! Payback for breaking Ben's nose & knocking out Heath Miller in the last game will be SWEET! And don't think the Steelers will forget what their idiot coach, John Harbaugh said the other day about being "glad when Ben got his nose broken......."! No Fucking way do the fucking Ravens come into our house and pull off an upset in January! No fucking way!!! We hated then when they were the Browns, now we really HATE them!!!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I don't give a fuck who wins now. If I had to choose, I would like to see Green Bay win it all. It's basketball and hockey season now though. I probably won't watch football any more this year. If I do tune in, it will only be to watch the Bears lose. And they will. Maybe not this week, but it will happen. That will give me some measure of satisfaction.

Oh and also fuck the Patriots, Jets, and Steelers. I hate those fucking teams.

Baltimore love to play Pittsburgh, but my player, Mr Troy Polamalu loves to play the Ravens, go Steelers.I look also, for the NFC play off between the Packs & the Falcons, it's gonna be a shootout at the dome.
For the prediction i really don't know, since the current champs lost at the seahawks, anything goes this year.

I like a lot of your thinking, baby. Nice job :glugglug:

I think the Patriots will destroy the Jets.
I think the Bears will destroy the Seahawks.
I think the Packers will sqeak out a win against the Falcons
I think the Steelers will squeak out a win against the Ravens.

Ultimately, I got Pats versus Pack in the Super Bowl (repeat from a very awful 90s Super Bowl).....

Patriots win all. :bowdown:

I like a lot of your thinking, baby. Nice job :glugglug:

I think the Patriots will destroy the Jets.
I think the Bears will destroy the Seahawks.
I think the Packers will sqeak out a win against the Falcons
I think the Steelers will squeak out a win against the Ravens.

Ultimately, I got Pats versus Pack in the Super Bowl (repeat from a very awful 90s Super Bowl).....

Patriots win all. :bowdown:

With a certain Brett, right, i hope your superbowl will not be the beginning of the Rodger's legend.

Originally posted in the NFL 10/11 thread...
Here's my picks this week:
Steelers over Ravens (Better defense, better offense, plus at home = no brainer)
Falcons over Packers (Very close, but Ryan wins at home...besides those 2 times)
Bears over Seahawks (Hawks luck will run out)
Pats over Jets (See above note)
:2 cents:
I guess I'm going with all home teams?

Anybody else think that a Packers/Bears NFC Championship game will be better than any Super Bowl matchup possible???

That match up would be just like a Super Bowl game and the ratings would be through the roof. And there is a really good chance that these two teams will meet up in the Championship game. Go Bears!

On another note, I hope the Patriots destroy the Jets. I'm so tired of Rex Ryan and all his antics I wish he would shut the hell up and just play. All this trash talking by the Jets is only going to blow up in their faces on Sunday

Patriots (my team) over the Jets
Ravens over the Steelers in a very close game
Falcons over the Packers
Bears in a blow out over the Seahawks

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
The Toronto Argonauts all the way!

As a life long Pats fan, I'm really, really rooting for the Steelers this week. The Ravens are the only team that worries me, in either conference. We beat them earlier this year but had to go to overtime to do it and they were the first team to ever win a playoff game at Foxborough in the Belichick/Brady era. They just know how to play the Pats close.

:cool: