• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you reading now?

how is that? I was thinking about reading it, but I figured that it wasn't really going to be saying anything that we haven't heard before.
PS. I'm glad that you liked that Infected book.

You are correct there is nothing in here that everyone hasnt heard before, but Chomsky writes well and it enjoyable enough, if you want to read how America is a "Failed State" read this.

He does seem to over quote other people but I guess thats just how he does it, this is my first Noam Chomsky book.

Yes, the movie did inspire me to look into the author. It has had great reviews so far. EW had it as the best new classic..

http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20211702_24,00.html

If you like Cormac McCarthy I suggest you read a book called Blood Meridian IMO its better than No Country..., its quite violent (if you dont like that sort of thing) but I thought it was fantastic.

There has been talk that Ridley Scott id going to adapt it into a film.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
A book about the Allied use of disinformation during WW2. I forget the title.

Im trying to get through Crime & Punishment - Fyodor Dostoevsky again because last time a read about half of it and then gave up, but this time im forcing myself to get through it.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Zone 22

True story about a man traveling into Russia for a business meeting who get's wrongly accused of being a drug smuggler, and spends 4 years in a prison camp in medieval conditions. It's pretty horrific so far, and I'm only on chapter five.

I don't read books anymore I find them boring, I only read the newspaper and self help articles/books, because those are useful. Sometimes biographies, erotica fantasy stories, some comics, uh things like that.

I hate non fiction (or is it fiction?) such as Harry Potter, Star Wars, lame fantasy crap like that, I don't have use for that