• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you reading now?

Just finished: Hannibal Rising by Thomas Harris

Reading: The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver (third time through)

Next: Choke by Chuck Palahniuk

The Secret of Crickley Hall by James Herbert.

bigbadbrody

Banned
I can't and don't like to read books, I can never find one that interests me. I usually read the local Newspaper and community magazines daily

The End of America: Letter of Warning to a Young Patriot , by Naomi Wolf.

Scary shit.

I like crime-drama and murder mysteries. True-crime is good too.

I just finished Patricia Cornwell's "Portrait of a Killer", the one about Jack the Ripper. It was a good read but it's not for the squeemish...as a guy, there were a couple of parts I had to put the book down and wait a few minutes before I could continue reading.

Dean Koontz is another of my favorites...I just picked up "Brother Odd". Stephen King's "Hearts in Atlantis" is one of my favorite books of all time.

Perilypos

Retired Moderator
"The Making of Europe: An Introduction to the History of European Unity" by Christopher Dawson - a fascinating introduction to laying the foundation of the European civilisation in the Dark Age after the fall of the Roman Empire

The autobiography of Gordon Ramsay, Humble Pie.

Funny, touching, and lots of swearing.

Let's see...since the last time I posted on here...I have since finished that book, read two crappy romance novels, a biography of Charles II of England and am now nearing the end of Jubilee by Margaret Walker.

Just finished Slash's book, now I'm onto the Van Halen saga.
I pretty much know everything but it's the insider stuff I'm interested in.

The Wheel of Time Series by Robert Jordan all over again from the beginning, while waiting for th final book to be released. Although I heard that Jordan past away recently before he finished it so I might be waiting awhile. :crying:

Torn Apart: The life of Ian Curtis

Great book about the lead singer of Joy Division

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The Children of Húrin and SLASH.