• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you reading now?

Continuing on with my own lessons on trying to learn calligraphy I’m reading Calligraphic Flourishing: A New Approach to an Ancient Art.

Alan Gibson's Why Wing Chun Works.

Hitler biography by Ian Kershaw

The Days of Duchess Anne: Life in the Household of the Duchess of Hamilton 1656-1716 by Roaslind K. Marshall

I just started The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. I am really looking forward to reading this book. I am an atheist myself.
Anyone else read this book? How did you find it? Did it strengthen/weaken your beliefs, or lack of?

I was given Jim Cramer's lastest book for Christmas...I've begun to read it now. It's pretty good. A lively read for a financial planning...

I'm starting to realize I've acted like a HenryVIIIth-style pirate my entire life. I need to start rethinking my finances. I don't know if Jimmy Cramer will help me build real wealth...but I'm going to read and take notes.

I just started The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins. I am really looking forward to reading this book. I am an atheist myself.
Anyone else read this book? How did you find it? Did it strengthen/weaken your beliefs, or lack of?

i own it and have scanned/skimmed it. it looks to be an atheists operating manual, giving rational arguments to use against real life fence-sitters. good stuff that you probably already know, and some very good arguments that i hadn't really considered.

right now i am reading "man's search for meaning" by viktor e. frankl

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
harry potter and the deathly hollows.

last book :( a fucking brilliant and amazing series btw.

I am currently reading a book of short stories by O. Henry aka Saki and another book of short stories "Soft and Others" by F. Paul Wilson

Short stories are my guilty pleasure. I just love those with a twist ending!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
A funny love-letter I got from a member who doesnt like me and seem to misunderstood me.

I guess I will receive some red diamonds soon for saying this...

Facetious

Moderated
MAN WHO RODE THE THUNDER, Rankin, William, Lt. Col., Prentice Hal, 1960, vg (no dj),

[ . . . bailed out of his plane at 50,000 feet was caught up in a storm and for over half an hour was an airborne captive of the storm, photos, 208 pgs.

Great details, as the Lt. Col. had ejected into the thin air of 50,000 feet elevation. The temperatures were in the - 70º ƒ below freezing. As he plunged to earth, he noticed that he was about to make his way through an electrical storm . . . I'll leave it there.

The book may only be available at your local library, being that it's 47 years since initial publication. :thumbsup: