• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you listening to right now?

mcrocket said:
If I could be you for just one second; I would not want to return to my life?

Don't count on that pal.

Oh i assure you,you wouldnt buddy !!

Jacksson_77 said:
Depeche Mode - Master and Servant

I used to like Depeche Mode.. but they have gone off the boil BIG TIME!

superfly2 said:
My air conditioner whirring and gurgling...

Still better than the crazy frog ringtone!

tunsty said:
I used to like Depeche Mode.. but they have gone off the boil BIG TIME!

Yeah, it's a shame for Depeche Mode... but their music still rocks me :thumbsup:, I hear DM 101 every once in a while, it's one of the best albums I've ever bought.

Still hearing the buzzing of the air conditioning... :( it's time for some music!!!

To anyone trashing Depeche Mode, I say :ban: LOL! I love them still. Always have.

I'm jammin' "I Wanna Be a Kennedy" by U96 right now...
:nanner:

Nightfly said:
To anyone trashing Depeche Mode, I say :ban: LOL! I love them still. Always have.

I'm jammin' "I Wanna Be a Kennedy" by U96 right now...
:nanner:

I'm not trashing DM, I love them! In fact... I'm listening to DM's "People are People" right now... which reminds me of mcrocket's thread about same sex marriage!!!

I think DM are pretty much finished as a band.
I read something a while back that Dave Gahan was pretty much pissed off at the other guys and planned to go solo.

BTW - Violator is a top TOP album.

McRocket

Banned
Laibach said:
Oh i assure you,you wouldnt buddy !!

Oh..I assure you. I HATE arrogance. So I assume to be you would be, to be arrogant. So I will pass.

Though I assume that you have lots of money and great looking 'chicks' at your beck and call...I'll take that part if it's all the same to you.

Dave Gahan DID release a solo album and it was FUCKING DISMAL. He's jack shit without Martin Gore. lol

DM are wrapping up production of their new album and they're touring this Autumn. They're far from done!!! And yeah, "Violator" RULES!!! Great album! I bought my copy at the Tower Records store that used to be on Piccadilly Circus in London!!! :nanner: :banger:

tunsty said:
I think DM are pretty much finished as a band.
I read something a while back that Dave Gahan was pretty much pissed off at the other guys and planned to go solo.

BTW - Violator is a top TOP album.

Nightfly said:
Dave Gahan DID release a solo album and it was FUCKING DISMAL. He's jack shit without Martin Gore. lol

DM are wrapping up production of their new album
Well, that's good news.. I hope it's a good 'un..

Graveland - Celtic winter