• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What are you listening to right now?

The Beatles...some of their offset intro stuff. Plus, Tangerine Dream did something like this back when they started out. I think Floyd had a single or a dustbin album where they tried something similar. Ulver went this direction when they gave up on Death Metal.

An interesting perspective.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Aynsley Dunbar former Bluesbreaker, Jeff Beck Group, Frank Zappa / Mothers, Journey, Jefferson Starship and session drummer (David Bowie, Lou Reed, Sammy Hagar, Pat Travers)

aynsleydunbar840.jpg

His band Retaliation and album from 1970 ...

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Back on drummers - honoring this time, Levon Helm

levonhelm660.JPG

The Band "The Weight" with Rick Danko (the crazy Chester verse)

The Band "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down"

The Band "Up On Cripple Creek"

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

Knowledge is a deadly friend When no-one sets the rules.
The fate of all mankind I see Is in the hands of fools.

Confusion will be my epitaph.
As I crawl a cracked and broken path If we make it we can all sit back and laugh.
But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Endless political videos on left vs right, dem vs rep, lib vs con.

It has been said before, (assumingly by everyone) but the suggested's on youtube are just useless.
Showing me things I played the day and week before, instead of an actual genre.

I watch Shapiro, Walsh or Crowder once and my day is forever "Woke libs get owned by xxxxxx" and I'm non-partisan, dangit. lol

Guess I could try the new music tab.

/click

Untitled.png

Only Nomyn - Obsessed is new (this week) to me. Nomyn it is! :)

Knowledge is a deadly friend When no-one sets the rules.
The fate of all mankind I see Is in the hands of fools.

Confusion will be my epitaph.
As I crawl a cracked and broken path If we make it we can all sit back and laugh.
But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying.
Man...this is some weird shit. The opening of this very song was running through my head last Friday. I don't know why, but it took me a few minutes to identify which song on the album it was. At first I thought it was Moonchild but then I gave it a little more thought and remembered it was this. I do know that certain sounds or tones I hear can set off a song memory in my mind sometimes, and they'll turn on like somebody started up their stereo. I call it The Jukebox Effect. That's what happened Friday. Now this post.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Man...this is some weird shit. The opening of this very song was running through my head last Friday. I don't know why, but it took me a few minutes to identify which song on the album it was. At first I thought it was Moonchild but then I gave it a little more thought and remembered it was this. I do know that certain sounds or tones I hear can set off a song memory in my mind sometimes, and they'll turn on like somebody started up their stereo. I call it The Jukebox Effect. That's what happened Friday. Now this post.
Emerson Lake and Palmer played it as well. Greg Lake bringing it over from King Crimson.