• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Vril Demons: Reptilians, Clones, And Other Non-Human Entities

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I always thought there was something weird about those extraterrestrially demonic clone Scientologists Will Smith and [NOBABE]Jada Pinkett[/NOBABE].

It gets weirder. From what I remember of former Aplyantology members reports is:

They believe that their bodys are in fact composed of a high number of individual alien entities, forming human bodies, why that is, well, they are shy to tell.

Of course, if someone invests some twenty or thirty year, and a couple million bucks, he/she could go through those "courses" etc. and learn the further info.

Of course, you might as well read Marvel Fantastic Four or Beyonder stories, and take it for face value, too, that is much cheaper and as believable

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Well I'm convinced.............

Convinced that Commander Potatoe loves cock.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Eric, do you have any theories on Mark Zuckerberg? Is he some sort of Zionist Extraterrestrial Interloper? Do you have any videos to match up with my compelling photographic evidence?

1p5bx2yl4cr01.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

uploads%252Fstory%252Fthumbnail%252F71924%252F45aa16dc-19be-439a-8366-f647c27613ef.png%252F950x534.png

Dino you fool. Delete that post lest you be wiped off the face of the earth.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Easy, guys, I asked him yesterday, and he is not going to do any harsh shit. You know androids don't lie.

Unfortunately, your less than pathetic reading comprehension skills is typical for this crowd, and is the reason i don't bother to come here, or answer any questions. If I thought Alex was legit. why the fuck would i have made a post about him in this thread in the first place...holy fucking shit...You are even too slow to disagree properly. Try going back and re-reading the Alex Jones post at least THREE times before you bother responding again.... to save yourself any further embarrassment.
Justthe fact that he believes A Jones is legit kinda puts he and I in a different category.

R.I.P TO PHIL SHNEIDER, A TRUE PATRIOT. IT'S PITIFUL THAT THIS MAN GAVE UP HIS LIFE TO TRY AND HELP AMERICA AND THE WORLD BY TELLING THE TRUTH ,, AND YET EVEN YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH, THE AVERAGE AMERICAN IS SO DUMB LAZY AND COWARDLY, THEY ALLOW THE SAME SATANIC FASCIST THREATS TO THE CONSTITUTION TO EXIST THAT HE WARNED US ABOUT OVER A DECADE AGO.

THE DEMONIC EXTRATERRESTRIAL ORIGINS OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD MADE DEALS WITH ALIEN DEMONIC CREATURES TO SELLOUT HUMANITY IN EXCHANGE FOR WEALTH AND POWER.

“…Remember, our non-violent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth, or in space…”
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

These E.T. creatures exploit our natural resources and use humans like slave cattle. They have genetically infiltrated the human race thru cloning and genetically engineered hybrid mixtures. The goal is total control by temporarily using elitist illuminati handlers to control the population of humans, until the alien demons can take over completely. The total takeover comes when A.I. is sufficiently developed, and implemented, by human and clone slaves.

Aliens & humans conduct their secret genetic experiments at places like Area 51 and Dulce base.

How you gonna post a almost 3 hour video with a sweet ass screencap of a alien in a tunnel and not tell us where to start to see what the fuck is up with that.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
How you gonna post a almost 3 hour video with a sweet ass screencap of a alien in a tunnel and not tell us where to start to see what the fuck is up with that.

He must have given up on anybody actually watching his videos some time ago.

More like one of those speaker's corner geezers, standing on a soapbox, preaching to the birds

That video is a partial repost from post #80 in this thread done months ago. So that's plenty of time to watch the video if you are interested in the subject matter. If you're not that interested, then I don't suppose any pictures or videos of an alien in a tunnel would make much difference anyways. That can be easily faked. It's the testimony, and analysis of authentic documentation presented in the video that is more interesting and compelling.

Phil Schneider worked 17 years as a geologist, aerospace engineer and structural engineer for the US military and NATO building secret underground bases, including the Dulce base.

His testimony corroborates and substantiates every claim I made in this thread, but these videos are old. The fact that you weren’t aware of him is pretty much just more of an indictment on who you are as a person, and your overall intelligence.

Before he was murdered he did lectures around the world regarding this subject matter. He had 13 attempts on his life before he was finally assassinated in 1996.

Accordingly, the comments of any dimwit shills have no significance, especially anyone too stupid to have any knowledge whatsoever of the individual or the testimony they claim to disagree with. lol

But I will give you sock puppets https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet) credit for at least being smart enough to stick to simple-minded adolescent moronic jokes and not try to actually enter into an actual substantive debate which you know you don’t have the factual foundations, or mental capabilities to even attempt. lololol

So in any event, here is more on a real American hero, Phil Schneider, for veterans day. So that the sacrifices of he an his family will always be remembered, and will not be in vain.

He must have given up on anybody actually watching his videos some time ago.

More like one of those speaker's corner geezers, standing on a soapbox, preaching to the birds

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Funny. A person can make a 2 minute video saying why showing why they think any one of the hundreds of post Sandy Hook Mass Killings are fake and youtube will delete the video and terminate the users channel and label it hate speech or bullying in no more than an hour.

Yet all these videos posted on this thread youtube has no problem with and doesn't delete them.
There is a reason for that.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Funny. A person can make a 2 minute video saying why showing why they think any one of the hundreds of post Sandy Hook Mass Killings are fake and youtube will delete the video and terminate the users channel and label it hate speech or bullying in no more than an hour.

Yet all these videos posted on this thread youtube has no problem with and doesn't delete them.
There is a reason for that.

Youtube differentiates between Science Fiction & Defamation.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Youtube differentiates between Science Fiction & Defamation.

We have a different perspective on what is defamation.
Definitely.

you think the reason yootoob deletes all videos which put into question the validity of all the MASS KILLINGS because they care about peoples feelings so much.

The real reason is to suppress the spread of the truth in a system in which news is created to push government agendas.

Old footage of Canadian Minister of Defence Paul Hellyer confirming that multiple alien races have visited the earth for thousand of years. Most people, especailly dumb Americans, have never seen this video, nor heard, of this official government testimony. Hellyer describes how the illuminati elitist demonic Cabal of the 3 Sisters, and the military industry complex, are working with alien reptilian creatures to enslave all humanity in a New World Order led by Reptilian Overlords, and their human elititist sellout lackeys.

4:30 and 6:21 video marks are of particular note.

The Pyramid shaped U.F.O. crafts seen over Moscow and the Pentagon are a show of force indicating Demonic Reptilian control of these key world superpowers.

UN DISCUSSING PYRAMID UFOS', WARNING!: FACEBOOOK MAY ATTACK YOUR ACCOUNTS IF YOU FOLLOW THE LINK TO THIS VIDEO FOOTAGE.
https://www.facebook.com/ufologyand...o-over-the-pentagon-dec-19-2018-brightness-up

Blue Ray

Banned
THE GOVERNMENTS OF THE WORLD MADE DEALS WITH ALIEN DEMONIC CREATURES TO SELLOUT HUMANITY IN EXCHANGE FOR WEALTH AND POWER.

These E.T. creatures exploit our natural resources and use humans like slave cattle. They have genetically infiltrated the human race thru cloning and genetically engineered hybrid mixtures. The goal is total control by temporarily using elitist illuminati handlers to control the population of humans, until the alien demons can take over completely. The total takeover comes when A.I. is sufficiently developed, and implemented, by human and clone slaves.

Aliens & humans conduct their secret genetic experiments at places like Area 51 and Dulce base.

....The point of this subtopic is to address those particular aliens that have created a parasitic demonic relationship with human sellout "elitists", whereby, in exchange for technological knowledge and power, they are allowed to feed on us, exploit us, and plan for our eventual downfall by using the technology which they gave us. A TRICK...A SNARE OF THE DEVIL FOR ALL HUMANITY.

Wow! Real talk!
smiley-yes.gif