• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Are Vril Demons: Reptilians, Clones, And Other Non-Human Entities

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
eric, I have a legitimate question. Have you seen any of the things listed in the title of your thread?

eric, I have a legitimate question. Have you seen any of the things listed in the title of your thread?

WALL STREET AND THE NEW YORK STOCK EXCHANGE, THE HEART OF OUR ECONOMIC SYSTEM, IS ALREADY PREDOMINANTLY CONTROLLED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (LEARNING) COMPUTERS, SO I ASSUME YOU HAVE SEEN THAT, OR AT LEAST HEARD OF IT.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/20/a-new-robot-powered-etf-aeiq-is-beating-the-stock-market.html
https://fortune.com/2017/03/30/blackrock-robots-layoffs-artificial-intelligence-ai-hedge-fund/
VIDEO 2:00 MARK

EVERYONE HAS SEEN INCREASINGLY ADVANCED FORMS OF ROBOTICS AS WELL…ME PERSONALLY, I HAVE FRIENDS THAT WORK FOR NASA AND SPACEX, ADDITIONALLY, I DATED A WOMAN AT NASA FOR AWHILE. THE AERO-SPACE INDUSTRIES ARE RELATIVELY CLOSE TO ME….SO I’VE SEEN AND HEARD OF A LOT OF THINGS THAT MOST PEOPLE PROBABLY HAVEN’T.

THE 2045 INITIATIVE IS A PREDICATIVE PROGRAMMING CAMPAIGN. THE PURPOSE IS TO GRADUALLY GET THE PUBLIC ACCUSTOMED TO ADVANCED CONTROVERSIAL TECHNOLOGIES, MANY OF WHICH HAVE ALREADY BEEN CREATED, AND ARE ALREADY CURRENTLY BEING USED BY THE ELITE.

THE ILLUMINATI/PROJECT AVATAR KNOWS THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE BY THE PUBLIC IF THEY KNEW RIGHT NOW, SO THEY HAVE IDENTIFIED THE YEAR 2045 AS BEING THE TIME BY WHICH THEIR AGENDA CAN BE FULLY REVEALED AND EXERCISED ON THE MASSES.

RUDIMENTARY EXAMPLES OF CLONES, ROBOTICS, CYBERNETICS, ETC ARE COMMONPLACE, AND HAVE BEEN SEEN BY EVERYBODY, INCLUDING ME. PROJECT AVATARS’ ULTIMATE AGENDA, AS STATED IN THEIR OWN PROMO VIDEO, IS HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFER INTO CLONES AND ROBOTS…THAT IS WHAT IS MEANT AS “IMMORTALITY” BY THEM.

OBVIOUSLY THEY WOULDN’T SHOW YOU THE REAL CUTTING EDGE OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING ALONG THOSE LINES BECAUSE IT WOULD SCARE THE FUCK OUT OF YOU, AND PROBABLY CAUSE A HUGE UPROAR IN THE PUBLIC TO HAVE THEM SHUT DOWN.

*NOTICE* AT THE END OF THE 2045: A NEW ERA OF HUMANITY VIDEO LOCATED IN POST#40, THE VIDEO ENDS WITH THE ALL-SEEING EYE, OR THE EYE OF HORUS. THAT IS AN ILLUMINATI REFERENCE. THESE ADVANCED CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFER/ROBOTOID CLONING TECHNOLOGIES, CREATED BY THEM, ARE WHAT MANY HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITIES SAY THEY ARE VICTIMS OF.

515BgQsJx3L.jpg

bobjustbob

eric, answer the question. Were you in NY in the past 3 months?

That's legitimate.

BOB, U CAN'T JUST ASK ANYTHING, AND EXPECT IT TO BE ANSWERED JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT "LEGITIMATE" NEXT TO IT. NOBODY GIVES OUT PERSONAL INFO ON THE INTERNET. IF YOU WANT TO GET PERSONAL THEN TELL ME YOUR REAL NAME AND WHERE YOU LIVE, THEN I'LL GIVE YOU ALL THE PERSONAL INFO ON ME THAT YOU WANT.

OTHERWISE, IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION, OR WANT TO TO DEBATE CERTAIN ASPECTS OF INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THE VIDEOS OR ARTICLES, THEN I MIGHT ENGAGE YOU IF IT SEEMS YOU ARE SINCERE, AND YOUR QUESTION SEEMS INTERESTING OR THOUGHT PROVOKING. BUT I'M NOT GETTING INTO SIMPLISTIC LOGICALLY FALLACIOUS CONTRARIAN ARGUMENTS OVER NOTHING.

FOR INSTANCE IF YOU FASHION YOURSELF TO BE SOME TYPE OF ADVANCED ROBOTICS /ROBOTOID DENIER....THEN BASE YOUR "LEGITIMATE" QUESTION AROUND THE CREDENTIALS OF DR. PETER BETER AND THE INFORMATION HE PRESENTS ON THE SUBJECT.

NOW THAT MIGHT BE SOMETHING INTERESTING FOR ME TO ANSWER.

*NOTICE* HOW HARD IT IS FOR ELON TO ANSWER ROGAN'S QUESTIONS DIRECTLY. THAT IS BECAUSE HE IS IN DANGER TOO. ANY ILLUMINATI INSIDER IS ORDERED NOT TO SPEAK, UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH. THAT IS THE ILLUMINATI CODE.

"SHHH" THE ILLUMINATI CODE.
davidbowiebanner.jpg
aaa5e2ebb166006c30e1d5bb798517f9--terry-richardson-hiphop.jpg
3750f047a93f9aa1581e9282a5f90bf5--white-photography-photography-ideas.jpg

shhh.jpg
41fdbcba653c70cf081a901ad1a0c64c--ariana-grande-illuminati.jpg
superthumb.jpg

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMING. TECHNOLOGY ALREADY CREATED AND BEING USED, BUT IS PRESENTED IN A "BLAIR WITCH" TYPE OF FICTIONAL DOCUMENTARY MANNER, TO BEGIN TO TRY AND TO ACCLIMATE YOU TO THE CONCEPTS OF CLONES AND HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS TRANSFER.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I suspect Eric of himself being a form of artificial intelligence - maybe a lesser kind? - of sorts, that hasn't fully become aware of it's own non-human form, and thus wrestling with this ... is it a flaw? That is complketely a point of view argument, but in this case, I would say:

He will see it - ultimately - see it as a flaw, once he finds out.

But maybe he will in the process learn to write in upper and lower case caps, that would be both better for us, and better for him.

Adam's Silver Hammer is not large, but its Tone is harsh to be say the least

Jesus Bob didn't you know that? Just because you put legitimate next to your question doesn't mean jack shit. Eric obviously vets his question answering and will only reply back if you totally agree with these totally serious assessment videos.

Bob you are the reason why Lizard Overlords have not revealed themselves. Your legitimacy being questioned and all. Way to ruin paradise for mankind...

Again.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I have a 5 pointed star on my driveway. A number of people over the years have refused to park over it or enter my house. My family from West Texas drove their van out here and visited me. When they were leaving my uncle noticed the side door of the van was popped open. I asked my uncle if he had bibles and other holy objects in his van. He told me he did. I let him know what he had inside the van must have upset what was beneath the ground causing enough pressure to pop the door open. He was visibly shaken then left. My last words to him were, "Drive safe", while grinning at him. Those are still my last words.

He always considered me and my mother as agents of Satan so I gave him the nephew that he deserved. The truth was I snuck out while everyone was asleep and opened the door of the van. Good times...

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dino Velvet again.

I've been Ordained since 2002 and my church operates under the authority of the 1st Amendment of the Constitution of the United States (protected, of course, by the 2nd).

66251194_3324274660931984_6529548246493167616_n.jpg

bobjustbob

x, Dino, did you start this thread?

tank-588x441.jpg

“…A picture is worth 1000 words, and good movie is worth a 1000 diatribes…”

What are the real origins of Artificial Intelligence. How many years farther advanced are these Avatar Human Consciousness Transfer Technologies than what is told to the general public.

Puppet Master was a great horror franchise whose franchise evolution is ideologically, philosophically, and esoterically coterminous with the general themes of this thread.

With a small budget of only 4.2 million combined total, each installment always managed to be fun, but yet take itself seriously as well…until recently

For those that like this thread and have viewed all the information. I suggest you go back and watch each of these movies for their unique angle on the topic, and then ask yourself the following question…in these Avatar technologies…who is the puppet, and who is the master?

*Notice* in the latest franchise installment, Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich, Andre’ Toulon, the puppets' creator, has been transformed from a character of good opposing the Nazis, into a french speaking Nazi villain. And the puppets are now doing racist, anti-semitic, and misogynistic hate crimes.

This in line with the current Trump/Fascist Nazi Cult Movement In America. The story of Toulon was the heart of the Puppet Master franchise symbolizing good over evil. The character transformation of Toulon into a fascist villain symbolizes the illuminati agenda of attempting to change America from a nation under God, into a nation under illuminati evil.

Puppet Master 3: Toulon’s Revenge (1991)
Toulon as protagonist man of God: Puppets fight the Nazis

Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich (2018)
Toulon as Satanic Nazi: Puppets commit hate crimes

The bottom line is that the satanic illuminati elite feel they must turn America's Democracy into a fascist military state to completely unleash their technological hell on the masses. This is because free citizens would never vote for their satanic illuminati Avatar Project agenda in a free democracy.

https://www.cnas.org/publications/c...-permanent-select-committee-on-intelligence-1
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/17/fascism-history-united-states

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
So anybody have an idea what all this finger to the mouth doing the "SHHHH" or silince sign is or all this covering of one eye is?
And there is also the making a pyramid shape with 2 hands.

Seriously, what is that all about?
Its definitely a thing and its definitely being done on purpose.
So what's it all about?

It's nothing. Just playful/theatrical poses. With that being said I am going to say the Illuminati is ran by a bunch of fat idiots since TV shows for decades involves a fat bumbling idiot married to an attractive female lead. There has to be something behind that! Especially since one of those always talked about TO THE MOON :eek:

SATANIC MINIONS: THE NAZI/ILLUMINATI AGENDA FOR ESTABLISHING A FASCIST NEW WORLD ORDER
4814980-2932640624-latest

*Notice* in the latest franchise installment, Puppet Master: The Littlest Reich, Andre’ Toulon, the puppets' creator, has been transformed from a character of good opposing the Nazis, into a french speaking Nazi villain. And the puppets are now doing racist, anti-semitic, and misogynistic hate crimes.

This in line with the current Trump/Fascist Nazi Cult Movement In America. The story of Toulon was the heart of the Puppet Master franchise symbolizing good over evil. The character transformation of Toulon into a fascist villain symbolizes the illuminati agenda of attempting to change America from a nation under God, into a nation under illuminati evil.

The bottom line is that the satanic illuminati elite feel they must turn America's Democracy into a fascist military state to completely unleash their technological hell on the masses. This is because free citizens would never vote for their satanic illuminati Avatar Project agenda in a free democracy.

Here is the perfect place to transition from discussing the creation of clones/ robotoids etc., to a discussion of the purpose of creating these entities. And that primary purpose is to lead the general public into the path of the devil. Celebrities/Public figures of a certain stature are used as satanic idols, because they know the general public will listen to, and follow them.The edict from the illuminati is simple for these people. Do the devils work or be replaced or killed, or both. So how can you tell when you are seeing a clone, robotoid, or some other non-human entity….it is pretty easy.

People are born in the image of God to be good. People want to be good, it is their nature. But unfortunately most people end up serving the devil, because that is how society is set up. Artists especially want to be good, and just share their craft, but they have to make a choice…do the devil’s work(sell your soul), or don’t be successful at the the top level of the entertainment industry. But these people aren’t bad by nature, they just are forced to make a choice. And most who make the choice don’t know the full ramifications of what they are doing until it’s too late.

So that is why copies are made of those inducted into illuminati servitude (because they are not actual members) at the very beginning. Because the higher level demonic minions know that when you find out the full picture, you want to quit and tell everybody what you know. But by that time you have fame and riches and a platform and people will believe what you say, so they have to be able to control what you do. So if you start to tell the secrets which you have sworn an oath to the illuminati not to tell, they can replace you with a clone, keep making money off of you, and still have their message of evil being spread to the masses by celebrity personalities whom the public trusts.

So again the question is how do you tell who has been replaced? The primary way is to watch those celebrities who are trying to do good and tell the truth. When these people are replaced, they will go from trying to be a beacon of light and goodness, to downright evil. Good people don’t do that. They don’t change like that, especially not rich good people. So when a person is replaced by a clone, you will see them change dramatically from good to evil, and then they will start to behave erratically to discredit the truth they have told in the past.

But then they will still be performing, and doing shows, albums, etc. So the illuminati can still make money off of them. Puppets on a string. And when you see this cycle of behavior, then know that what they told you before was the truth. But the person inconsistant with that message of truth is a replacement, some kind of fake.

“…Truth is self evident. It comes from the soul, and you feel it in your gut. But a clever lie will barely make you blink an eye…”

You won’t feel a soulless entity. You won’t feel what they are saying and you won’t feel what they are doing because they are fake. Puppets used by the devil to mislead you towards a demonic hell on earth. A fascist New World Order.

Now it is time to start providing examples of these fakes. Again, not to pass judgement on them because only God can do that. But these people are not the original.They aren’t doing Gods work. Their transition is so shocking that you would swear they have to be different people, and that is because they ARE different people, or different things.

Example #1

Geraldo Rivera
The original doing Gods works
article-2271709-17481B11000005DC-764_306x423.jpg

*Note* For those of you who don’t know Military Officer Micheal Aquino (Temple Of Set), then google him and check out the link below and you will see why Rivera was replaced.
https://illuminati.fandom.com/wiki/Michael_Aquino

Satanic Clone Minion Being Used To Spread Demonic Fascisim Among Minorities
5bec473eb6952189d9626e1c

Disappointed Bill Maher Tells Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera “I Looked Up To You”, Defends “Terrible Person” Laura*Ingraham
https://deadline.com/2018/04/bill-maher-geraldo-rivera-hbo-real-time-i-looked-up-to-you-1202360153/

The Demonic Overlord: Articial Intelligence & China's Religious Holocaust

Already there are interment camps in China based on AI surveillance with more than 2 million people illegally incarcerated. These people are arbitrarily detained, with no reason given and sent to interment re-education camps. This is the system of New World Order Fascism. Anybody can be picked up and detained permanently if they say they believe in God.

This is the true face of fascism, This is why Trump has military parades on the 4th of July. To be like China and promote this type of fascism. This is the demonic world system being created that you are being warned about.

And no American “free world” media coverage even discusses the human rights violations and 1000’s of people tortured or killed every day in China’s modern day technical holocaust.

The Digital Totalitarian Fascist Police State

The Concentration Camps