• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

dkong1

Closed Account
i hear she is shooting for pinupfiles again.

Old post i know but where did you 'hear' this as all i have 'heard' is she has basically vanished and took a massive shit on whatever fanbase she had left.

Its funny how her website is in pieces but she keeps adding to her wishlist on amazon and some mugs are probably still buying her stuff from it. She hooked in a following because of her tits and milked it for what is was worth before taking off and only doing the odd instagram post with {by now} ancient pictures. She still uses twitter occasionally but still says she hates it, but because its a convenient soap box to bitch about things from she still does use it now and again.

She owes people chats and other items but usually denies this,she then tells people to email her to arrange chats that are owed {oxymoron} but never responds to the emails, BUT its funny how if you email her a gift certificate code to the same email address its usually redeemed quickly. She cant even admit shes married for Christ sake,she plays it off like its a random internet rumor but the facts are online,which she tries to deny.

All i can say is after my experience with being a member of that joke of a website is that internet 'models' are probably best avoided. You can interact with them and they'll say anything to get the cash out of your pocket. They act friendly towards you, act is highlighted for a reason as its just what they do to get you to buy them shit. And in wendys case 99% of the time she wouldnt even acknowledge the gift, saying 'thanks' was a step to far for her.

Personally speaking im glad she has disappeared from 'modelling'. She shit on a lot of people that she said she considered friends {again part of the act}, some of these people have known her for years and she now basically ignores them. Anyone that was a member of that site for the last couple of years would tell you the same thing, all she did was promise updates that never came, she promised chats that never happened, she promised to send people stuff which they never received, she promised to respond to peoples messages and emails and never did, and it got to a point where the group chats basically happened maybe once a month {meant to be twice a week} if you were lucky, and even then it was just text. But she cant admit that and she always tried to put the blame on something or someone else.

Just saying what needed to be said.

Old post i know but where did you 'hear' this as all i have 'heard' is she has basically vanished and took a massive shit on whatever fanbase she had left.

Its funny how her website is in pieces but she keeps adding to her wishlist on amazon and some mugs are probably still buying her stuff from it. She hooked in a following because of her tits and milked it for what is was worth before taking off and only doing the odd instagram post with {by now} ancient pictures. She still uses twitter occasionally but still says she hates it, but because its a convenient soap box to bitch about things from she still does use it now and again.

She owes people chats and other items but usually denies this,she then tells people to email her to arrange chats that are owed {oxymoron} but never responds to the emails, BUT its funny how if you email her a gift certificate code to the same email address its usually redeemed quickly. She cant even admit shes married for Christ sake,she plays it off like its a random internet rumor but the facts are online,which she tries to deny.

All i can say is after my experience with being a member of that joke of a website is that internet 'models' are probably best avoided. You can interact with them and they'll say anything to get the cash out of your pocket. They act friendly towards you, act is highlighted for a reason as its just what they do to get you to buy them shit. And in wendys case 99% of the time she wouldnt even acknowledge the gift, saying 'thanks' was a step to far for her.

Personally speaking im glad she has disappeared from 'modelling'. She shit on a lot of people that she said she considered friends {again part of the act}, some of these people have known her for years and she now basically ignores them. Anyone that was a member of that site for the last couple of years would tell you the same thing, all she did was promise updates that never came, she promised chats that never happened, she promised to send people stuff which they never received, she promised to respond to peoples messages and emails and never did, and it got to a point where the group chats basically happened maybe once a month {meant to be twice a week} if you were lucky, and even then it was just text. But she cant admit that and she always tried to put the blame on something or someone else.

yep,

Do you feel better?

dkong1

Closed Account
Do you feel better?

About what? Speaking the truth instead of being one of her lapdogs that is so blinded by cleavage they don't know when they're being royally fucked?

You will find anyone that was on her site for a while will have had the same experience, even when she was getting new members she wasnt bothering to show up for chats,then the site went into decline and she blamed piracy,like she is the only content creator ever to have had content pirated.

Im not going to deny she is an attractive woman,but facts are facts. Even some of her most hardcore supporters finally seen the light and knew when they were getting taken for a ride,as much as they wanted to deny what was staring them right in the face. People were so loyal to her they continued to subscribe to her site for 2 years after it was basically a broken down wreck that hadnt been updated in over a year. They were essentially paying to be able to 'chat' to her over text,and thats' when she actually bothered to show up, which got more and more of a rarity as time went on.

And what did they get for their loyalty? Absolutely nothing, she got hitched, denies it and now virtually ignores everyone she ever used to converse with. A sad end to the story, more so for her supporters than her, she at least got something out of it with gifts people bought for her, the hardcore fanbase {her supposed friends} got kicked to the sidewalk and are nothing more than an afterthought.

Moral of the story is don't bother gifting these so called models anything as in the end you get left with nothing besides a credit card bill and a big 'fuck you' when they decide youre not worth talking to anymore.

:brick:

About what? Speaking the truth instead of being one of her lapdogs that is so blinded by cleavage they don't know when they're being royally fucked?

You will find anyone that was on her site for a while will have had the same experience, even when she was getting new members she wasnt bothering to show up for chats,then the site went into decline and she blamed piracy,like she is the only content creator ever to have had content pirated.

Im not going to deny she is an attractive woman,but facts are facts. Even some of her most hardcore supporters finally seen the light and knew when they were getting taken for a ride,as much as they wanted to deny what was staring them right in the face. People were so loyal to her they continued to subscribe to her site for 2 years after it was basically a broken down wreck that hadnt been updated in over a year. They were essentially paying to be able to 'chat' to her over text,and thats' when she actually bothered to show up, which got more and more of a rarity as time went on.

And what did they get for their loyalty? Absolutely nothing, she got hitched, denies it and now virtually ignores everyone she ever used to converse with. A sad end to the story, more so for her supporters than her, she at least got something out of it with gifts people bought for her, the hardcore fanbase {her supposed friends} got kicked to the sidewalk and are nothing more than an afterthought.

Moral of the story is don't bother gifting these so called models anything as in the end you get left with nothing besides a credit card bill and a big 'fuck you' when they decide youre not worth talking to anymore.

:brick:

I see writing inconsequential novellas about topics that can be understood in 1/4 of the wording is quite cathartic to you. Keep it up if it makes you feel better - if you can't tell, I'm just fucking with you, and I really don't care about Wendy anymore. I found your first post highly amusing after so many years of her being totally absent, and every single poster in this thread knew her thoughts towards her fans and how much she valued us.

dkong1

Closed Account
I see writing inconsequential novellas about topics that can be understood in 1/4 of the wording is quite cathartic to you. Keep it up if it makes you feel better - if you can't tell, I'm just fucking with you, and I really don't care about Wendy anymore. I found your first post highly amusing after so many years of her being totally absent, and every single poster in this thread knew her thoughts towards her fans and how much she valued us.

Yeah,she definitely knew how to keep people interested for a while to suit her purposes. I could care less about her myself, its just a warning against people spending money on these girls. At some point they will vanish despite all their grandiose speeches of how they adore their 'fans'. They will say anything to get money from you and thats' a lesson that people should not have to learn. Think before you reach for your credit card to get that item they have been hinting at on their twitter feeds that have an amazon wish list linked.

Nobody was forced to join her site. We pay to join sites and cancel when we have had enough of sites. Models are not friends with their fans who are just paying for a service. Of course, this does not stop models and fans being polite to each other and I genuinely hope that Wendy has found happiness with someone.

Incidentally, a new model called Bella Brewer (http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...&p=9947722&highlight=bella brewer#post9947722) is very busty and does show her nipples!

Back from gym and taking a better look at it I can answer myself; it is and a bad one, too. They're not gonna get my money!