• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Wendy fans will like the very busty girl playing tennis on Blitztv. :eek: Her name is Elizabeth Pelayo and Pinup Files etc should offer her a fortune!

well bliztv just released a video call topless in italy, which wendy was on this trip. behind the vip wall. anybody willing to pay 4.99 for vip to see if there is anything there?

Silicone?

Discovering fake breasts even on a fully dressed woman is so ludicrously easy I genuinely wonder why breast implants are such a big thing. And, why cosmetic surgeons aren't treated like sharlatans. I mean, what they do is kinda like a car saler strapping big ass tires on a Prius and selling it as a SUV when everybody knows it isn't.

I know this is old, but does anyone know who that is getting tit fucked? [...]
The girl getting titfucked is Wendy, of course ;)

As a connoisseur of massive natural tits, Wendy's absence/retirement has left a big void that will be tough to fill. She didn't just have enormous tits, but she had a very relatable vibe to her that made her and her features so desirable.. nudity was not even necessary. Most other big boob girls don't compete. The only girl that comes close imo is LovelyLilith, who not only also has huge, well-shaped natural tits, but also shares a similar personality to Wendy. Her style is a little different though, coming from the cam world and making nude content:

16110478_376879096016390_7415584812653608960_n.jpg
11.jpg
tumblr_inline_om9pl5Lv281s1wpnr_500.gif

Pardon me if this photo has been discussed already. I got it from another forum...it was under the heading 'look-a-like'. I kept it as such but the more I look at it the more confusing it seems. The resemblance is interesting. What do you think?

Attachments

• 9bb09323-dcba-4a0a-920a-b91541f81322.jpg
    9bb09323-dcba-4a0a-920a-b91541f81322.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,457
That's not Wendy that is a girl who did a couple of HC with bangbros I think a few years ago but I can't remember her name.