• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Anyone have any information regarding the source of these screen shots?

Attachments

• NtndhGW.jpg
    NtndhGW.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,132
  • OWU5mCf.jpg
    OWU5mCf.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 2,753
  • vlcsnap-2016-10-22-16h32m21s203.jpg
    vlcsnap-2016-10-22-16h32m21s203.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 1,583

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I just removed a bunch of posts that violated the board rules.

As a reminder, posting model personal information is against the board rules. Anyone doing that will be banned. Now, we REALLY do not like banning people, so please, lets all use a little common sense so we don't have to deal with that.

Thank you.

dkong1

Closed Account
You also removed a lot of completely legitimate posts discussing how much of a shambles that website of hers has become, how its been broken for a year and its a cash grab.And posts from ex members talking about how she approaches these so called chat sessions by not bothering to show more often than not, and things that she owes people.

I don't think its a stretch to say wendy seen this linked on twitter and didnt like the truth about her general attitude and website being told so she got in touch with the admins here to get all that deleted. Nice to know that things are so easy to sweep under the carpet. :facepalm:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
You also removed a lot of completely legitimate posts discussing how much of a shambles that website of hers has become, how its been broken for a year and its a cash grab.And posts from ex members talking about how she approaches these so called chat sessions by not bothering to show more often than not, and things that she owes people.

I don't think its a stretch to say wendy seen this linked on twitter and didnt like the truth about her general attitude and website being told so she got in touch with the admins here to get all that deleted. Nice to know that things are so easy to sweep under the carpet. :facepalm:

Then try not to join in on the reindeer games and screw up the thread.

This is a fan site, not a bitch and moan fest. Keep it clean or out you guys go. We've warned everyone enough.

dkong1

Closed Account
This may indeed be a fan site but regarding wendy and her site not everything is fluffy ducks and rainbows. People do have legitimate complaints about her website, are you a member of her site and if so have you signed into it in the last year? A lot of the content is missing, chats rarely ever happen, but for some reason she keeps it online broken as it is. I dont see the problem with people posting factual opinions about how her site is in reality, just about everything that conveniently got deleted about her site was 100% accurate. Or are people only allowed to post positive things about her and her shambles of a website so more people can sign up for it to get burned?

There has to be some kind of middle ground where facts are allowed to be posted, maybe not the personal things like surnames that were posted. But when it comes to her website and general attitude,these aren't people jumping on the hate wendy bandwagon these are plain and simple facts. Her attitude about this on twitter is sad saying that she doesnt owe people anything when this isnt the case,but thats typical of her to bury her head in the sand and let her white knights come to her defense. This may be a 'fan' site and this may be a 'fan' thread but its hard to be a fan of her when she has screwed people over and denies it. Is she going to refund subscriptions costs considering she hasnt added any content in over a year? Is she going to refund payments made for skype sessions that never happened? or is she just going to stick her fingers in her ears and pretend she has done no wrong? I think the last option is the likely one.

You can ban me or do whatever you like,im simply stating some facts about her and her website that a lot of people can also tell you are accurate. I just hope this saves people money and stops them registering for a broken site with an owner that could care less about it.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
There's a line between advising and just creeping. Knock off the creeping.

Shit was canned and will be canned because of personal information. If I see that, no second chances. Use your heads, guys. Common fucking sense.