• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Jesus Christ on a Fucking Cracker - what are you all blabbering about?? "My theory of Wendy is..." *snorts, hikes up coke bottle glasses, then goes on overly analytical rant about the whys and wherefores of Wendy*.

Jesus, STFU!

Here are some actual PICS of Wendy and not one-handed meandering inilekshul talk:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/wendy-fiore

Some good ones there I haven't seen before.

More pics, less talk!

yeah, seriously

http://37.media.tumblr.com/98e50616919b339cf2d0a7c198bc8fde/tumblr_mkp5y09nRj1rjqojqo1_500.jpg

hadn't seen that one yet....damn!

Crohn's disease is definitely disabling, see below how Wendy will finish and you will maybe forgive her for some of her faults :

How Bethany Townsend's Brave Picture Inspired Others With Crohn's Disease

but I'm surprised she did not take that much advantage of the buzz created by Bethany Townsend

Looks like she's still out and about taking pictures and posting them online, actively working towards something. And where is Wendy? Oh that's right, sitting on some beach or at some club, asking her fans to pay for a lawsuit against her members and all the while, not taking any photos or updating her site. No sympathy for this chick on my end. And I think she's had this conceded viewpoint her whole life. I mean hell, she's had huge tits since high school.

Discussion about Wendy will always come back to this no matter how hard we try. She's a gorgeous, thin woman with huge natural tits. It's frustrating as hell to not see them. :hairpull:

So, her parents don't like the idea of her posing nude? I wonder if they knew how much money she'd make if they'd change their minds...

Like, nobody's asking her to do an interracial blowbang (even though that would be awesome :D ) Just tasteful, Playboy-style nudes.

LoL who gives a crap
I.. Might be involved in the lawsuit, one way or another. Let's just leave it at that...

:rolleyes:

So, her parents don't like the idea of her posing nude? I wonder if they knew how much money she'd make if they'd change their minds...

Like, nobody's asking her to do an interracial blowbang (even though that would be awesome :D ) Just tasteful, Playboy-style nudes.

I'd skip the interracial blowbangs, but I would certainly check out the Playboy nudes.

rip_2006

Banned
I think personally she's just done and couldn't care less. Not ruling out we might not ever see her inverted nipple titties but its highly unlikely...

I think personally she's just done and couldn't care less. Not ruling out we might not ever see her inverted nipple titties but its highly unlikely...
Nah, she would never get them out because that's out of her comfort zone :angel1:

If her stupid cat can get $1900 in donations from the betas, how much will they pay when she needs to pay her bills? A lot more, I can tell you that. It's amazing really. Who spends 1900 bucks on a cat anyway? 30 bucks I would understand, but 1900? There's something strange with that woman, maybe her tits are sucking in all the oxygen, routing it away from the brain? The cat is 16 years old FFS.

Some beta actually paid $450 to the cat, presumably he got nothing in return. It shows what her site truly is.

Gotta bump in here...I ran into one a video of one of her live chats and caught something that seems a bit relevant. This is all word for word from her, an exact quote taken from the video.

"Casual chats, chats that I do that aren't really scheduled, impromptu chats, are chats that are casual. I'll be sitting around in no makeup on my couch, sometimes with a blanket around me so my boobs aren't out. I could be wearing a sweat shirt, I could be wearing sweat pants, I could be wearing a tank, I could wear a robe, I could wear...you know...whatever it is I feel like wearing. So whenever I do extra chats those are casual chats, and in casual chats, come with no expectations. That's the best advice I could give you. Come with no expectations. If you don't like it, if you're like "eh this is boring to me I don't want to do this", or "if her boobs aren't out, this is not...", you know, "not what I signed up for, now what I came for, not what I want", then you don't have to be there. Casual chats are just I think another way for me to connect with the people on my site. You get to see me, talk, hang out, and spend some time together."

Basically you get to pay to have a conversation. Cool, huh? I don't consider myself demanding in any way, I've been pretty satisfied with everything she's released and I rarely complain in this thread...but this is BS. This would all be fine and good if there was potential for a legitimate friendship but even if that were the case who in their mind would pay to talk to someone? I don't care if you're a glamour model or a major celebrity or whatever, expecting people to pay just to talk to you is absurd. I was actually enticed by the thought of a one on one cam session and came close to signing up. Fortunately I caught the earlier post by trigunrules which confirmed my suspicion that it would ultimately be a waste of time. Had I signed up and tried to set up a session I certainly wouldn't have expected anything crazy. The most I'd like to see would be something similar to her videos. Let me see whatever she's comfortable with doing and I'll act completely respectful and I really don't think that's too much to ask...but to talk? Just talk and see very little and pay both the monthly fee and whatever it would cost for the session? It makes me think all of this live cam nonsense was a major mistake on her end as it undoubtedly creates expectations and there's little chance people wouldn't to want to engage in a show she wants no part in, regardless of how basic it would be. Call it acting entitled but when you pay for something involving a glamour model wouldn't you expect a bit more than just a conversation (again, I'm not thinking of anything absurd like asking her to wear nothing but suspenders and drench herself in oil, just a simple basic show similar to what she'd do in her regular content)? Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

It seems like the only way her site can continue to be successful is if either she or the fans give in. It's highly unlikely she'll give in as she's confident and firm and insists on doing only what she's comfortable with (not something anyone could or should argue with). Even if she were to give in to the people tossing around demands it isn't like they would finally stop, nipples would become masturbate, masturbate would become fuck...it seems to me that unless she goes back to posting and people remain satisfied with what she does (lol) then there's a very good chance she'll finally quit. She doesn't seem like the kind of person to be involved in this sort of thing. Damn shame too, she's quite a rare beauty, but what can you do? I mean...are nipples really the issue here? Is it her refusing to budge for even the simplest requests? If that's it...she's technically a content provider, and when providers stop producing content or can't adhere to what the people want then success will soon fade, I'm sure she knows this...so, is there NOTHING she can do to make people satisfied? Is there any point or are they just too many obsessive idiots bothering her for anything to work? Does she regret doing all she's done? eh. I'm dedicating far too much energy to this.

Wendy has changed a great deal over the past two years. In 2012, when you clicked on her Wish List, a note appeared: "All I ask for is your membership and for you to buy my calendar. That makes me happy" (I'm paraphrasing).

If you click on her Wish List now, you will discover many, many wishes: designer watches (six, by my count, maybe more), a blender, endless bracelets, dresses, shoes, beauty products galore, furniture, etc., etc.

Sometime around 2013, Wendy learned that her "beta white knights" (to use jamks' perfect phrase) will give and give again. Obviously, she'll give nothing in return -- why would she? She doesn't owe her "beta white knights" anything, and she is getting so much.

Don't expect any more skin from her. That window has closed. I had hoped for some fully clothed self-touching, but, no, she won't even do that.

What you can expect are requests for gifts -- maybe even demands for gifts. Cat shampoo, cat conditioner, cat buggies, and state-of-the-art eyebrow-plucking machines.

At least we have "Pasties" and "Changing Bras." Those videos are 10/10 masterpieces! And for those who want to see Wendy's nipples, there is some great ENF nudity in "Leather."