• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

Wendy has just started a fundraiser to pay for her legal fees so that someone who has "shared" her content can be subpoenaed and prosecuted. Pretty hot. I am so erect right now.

LoL at this.. it's the Internet.. everything is shared.. don't worry about old stuff.. keep making new and better stuff. or don't do anything on the net..

I got the same email from Wendy 4. Although, I doubt it is her. There are so many grammatical and spelling mistakes in the email. I'd be really embarrassed if I sent out something like that. I honestly think it is spam with the intent of getting my personal information! :(

Can you write the email in its entirety?

Can you write the email in its entirety?

Here it is. Am I the only one who is disappointed in Wendy for sending this out? And disappointed in her for not copy-editing the message before sending it?:

"There is someone who is intentionally harming my work by uploading and sharing my copyrighten content. Everything from my photo sets, candids, video and even my live cam. I am have hired an antorney to investigate and subpoena internet service provdies, CCBill and etc to get more information on who this person is. When we get a name of who this person is, I have every intention of prosecuting criminal and civil charges and will seek damages to the full extent of the law ($750-$150,000 per offense). If a judgement in won & collected upon, all monies will be paid back in full to each indiviual that helped this fight & allowed me to continue my work without the intentional harm of this person. Thank you so, so much for your support."

Well, I don't know about you, but my greatest disappointment is with her members (aka losers). You see, it goes just like you said... for years Wendy has done pictorials and videos where she doesn't have to do anything, really, anything. She never ever went out of her "comfort zone" (WOOW, showing nipples, how terrible and uncomfortable would that be, huh?) because she knew her beta white knights would be there to praise her and throw money at her simply because "she is so gorgeous and she is so generous to even show herself and we mortals should be grateful she has come THIS FAR" and all that bullshit. So it doesn't matter how crappy her pictures of her eating a crab while wearing a scarf are, her betas will be there worshiping her. If she gets so much while giving nothing in return, of course she will start asking for more to see if they are willing to pay for stuff like Kitty's treatment or this new lawsuit thing.. And guess what? It works. They will give her even more money because they got some mad idea that she is their girlfriend or something... they could say no for once, but hey, if they pay $25 a month to see a chick in her clothes, they have to lack this ability...

http://i.imgur.com/MIj6o.gif

Its the same for everything on the internet, it gets pirated. All her content was being pirated even when the site was doing well.
She just wants a scapegoat when really the fall in the site was her own poor content and high price.

I'm curious though, how she would find the person( people?) that shared her content and actually be able to prove it, let alone get the money she is looking for.

So if I understand her email, she claims to be going after "criminal" charges which would obviously involve the District Attorney filing a charge. I somehow doubt the Chicago D.A. has time these days to worry about some big tit videos. Second: As far as civil charges go, a trial date won't be quick. One thing I couldn't help but notice, unlike her "help her cat" tweets to all her twitter followers this time she seems to have only requested money from her website members and simultaneously cancels cam chats until further notice. Is the message suppose to infer that there will be no more chats until this thing is resolved??? On a side observation, I couldn't help but notice, one minute she is too poor to pay vet bills but weeks later she's jetting to Miami where she eats at Prime112 (not cheap) and parties at one of Miami's hottest spots Club E11even. WTF ?

So if I understand her email, she claims to be going after "criminal" charges which would obviously involve the District Attorney filing a charge. I somehow doubt the Chicago D.A. has time these days to worry about some big tit videos. Second: As far as civil charges go, a trial date won't be quick. One thing I couldn't help but notice, unlike her "help her cat" tweets to all her twitter followers this time she seems to have only requested money from her website members and simultaneously cancels cam chats until further notice. Is the message suppose to infer that there will be no more chats until this thing is resolved??? On a side observation, I couldn't help but notice, one minute she is too poor to pay vet bills but weeks later she's jetting to Miami where she eats at Prime112 (not cheap) and parties at one of Miami's hottest spots Club E11even. WTF ?

She's too far gone now to ever come back. Ive wondered too for years if she's been married the entire time. She obviously comes from a wealthy family. Denise Milani got in trouble doing the same shit too for a long time until people finally saw she was married and playing them for a fool. Either way, she's shooting herself in the foot on this one. Dont update your site for almost 2 months now and cancel live chats because your afraid someone's stealing content... making the site pratically worthless to visit now....yeah.

As far as her followers go, 90% are some sad, miserable, creepy crawlers. It goes on and on with their hopes she will notice them or want them in some fashion. No telling how much wasted time and money she's made off of them too. Im actually enjoying this more for the drama than I am the boobs. Its funny because she has no idea how much of a laughing stock she's making herself look like. Im waiting to see what happens next... :)

She definitely isn't married, in fact she has been watching her girlfriends get married over the past few years and I'm sure its starting to hit home that time is going by. I happen to think she is a very, very lonely girl. Now I realize that some who follow her will find the previous statement impossible to believe but in my mind the typical signs are there. She admits to rarely dating, 99% of her "evening out" twitter pics are with her girlfriends, sits in her apartment and tweets out "anyone up for a cam chat?" on a Saturday night. Comments have been made on here about a certain segment of her members who, I agree, are so desperate for her love its sad, but has anyone ever thought she might very well be desperate for theirs? What self respecting woman (who had anything fulfilling going on in her life) would sit alone on a computer on a Saturday night and find chatting with this type of man uplifting or stimulating? Can you say lonely? They sit there and listen to her go on about apartment hunting, her sick cat.. etc...and lap it up. I happen to think she finds in them what she hasn't got in her own life - unconditional love.

I really have no news or photos to post (sorry for that) but, I wanted to add to the whole 'emailing situation' that recently occurred; I received an email and I haven't been a member of her site since, I think, 2009? I mean, it's been one hell of a long time since I was a member! I could only laugh this email off due to the grammatical errors and the request for money. Although some have come to the understanding she may have been rushed, or whatever, in the posting of this email, it's just bad cricket, mate. I know Chloe Vevrier has gone after people who have posted her works via her site at places like tumblr (at least), and it was just a C&D that was given. She (Chloe) has a 'warning' on her site indicating that if you agree to being a member you agree not to post or share her images elsewhere on the net. Perhaps you guys (and gals) may retort whether or not Wendy has this on her site as well.

I just found it funny I receive a message asking for funds for this and I have had no communication with her via twitter, her site, or anywhere. Wendy is a big girl, if she wants to go after this legal matter, save up her own pennies and deal with this. It's not anyone's responsibility except her own.

jamks: "beta white knights"

rip2006: "Im actually enjoying this more for the drama than I am the boobs."

callapuche: "[This legal matter] is not anyone's responsibility but her own."

Well-said, gentlemen, well-said. [No sarcasm or irony.] I concur 100%.

Wendy has just started a fundraiser to pay for her legal fees so that someone who has "shared" her content can be subpoenaed and prosecuted. Pretty hot. I am so erect right now.

Don't fundraisers usually offer some sort of incentive? When the local high school baseball team needs cash for uniforms or something, they at least have the decency to offer to wash my car before they ask for donations. I mean, if she isn't offering anything, that basically says that she feels as if you guys are obligated to fund her lawsuit against, well, you guys (collectively that is, not necessarily as individuals).

Someone should tell her that if she wants her fans to back her lawsuit, she should do some topless (real topless, that is - i.e. nipples) sets. That should be incentive enough for some people to give her a few bucks here and there.

She definitely isn't married, in fact she has been watching her girlfriends get married over the past few years and I'm sure its starting to hit home that time is going by. I happen to think she is a very, very lonely girl. Now I realize that some who follow her will find the previous statement impossible to believe but in my mind the typical signs are there. She admits to rarely dating, 99% of her "evening out" twitter pics are with her girlfriends, sits in her apartment and tweets out "anyone up for a cam chat?" on a Saturday night. Comments have been made on here about a certain segment of her members who, I agree, are so desperate for her love its sad, but has anyone ever thought she might very well be desperate for theirs? What self respecting woman (who had anything fulfilling going on in her life) would sit alone on a computer on a Saturday night and find chatting with this type of man uplifting or stimulating? Can you say lonely? They sit there and listen to her go on about apartment hunting, her sick cat.. etc...and lap it up. I happen to think she finds in them what she hasn't got in her own life - unconditional love.

The kind who is making bank off these losers.

Yeah. Look, I wish Wendy the best in life and all that...but at the end of the day I just want to jerk off to her huge tits. I don't want to know so much about her personal life and all that. It's just weird. She does have some weird-ass "fans" that's for sure. Just follow her twitter and you'll see. :D

Don't fundraisers usually offer some sort of incentive? When the local high school baseball team needs cash for uniforms or something, they at least have the decency to offer to wash my car before they ask for donations. I mean, if she isn't offering anything, that basically says that she feels as if you guys are obligated to fund her lawsuit against, well, you guys (collectively that is, not necessarily as individuals).

Someone should tell her that if she wants her fans to back her lawsuit, she should do some topless (real topless, that is - i.e. nipples) sets. That should be incentive enough for some people to give her a few bucks here and there.

Maybe if she successfully wins her case she will consider updating her site again. If that's not incentive I don't know what is.

I'm not sure if this has been said before but it was my understanding that she suffers from Crohn's disease. It's a pretty debilitating disease and the drugs you have to take - all the time whether it is in remission or not - can mess with your mind and body. If I recall she posted a pic a while back during a hospital stay. It's inevitable that the disease would effect her life and the way she views herself. Not in a good way. Just something to think about.

She could do it, but then we remember she is just too greedy to give any reward... If some poor bastard helps her, the best the said individual can get is "Thanx so much for all this love and support, XOXO" , if he is lucky...

Well.... I guess I wouldn't rule out this possibility... I mean, I can already see through her online behavior that she is a stuck up, self entitled whining chick who thinks the world revolves around her and won't do anything to please anyone because mama and papa might have a little family talk with her on the sofa and all of that (yes, she admited that her parents complained to her about the pasties set just a few pages back, and she would never do something "that risky" again. So yeah..), just imagine how she must be in real life... I wouldn't be surprised if dudes just didn't want to be with her. The cost/benefit ratio would be just too small....

.... I seriously don't understand a lot of you. You call her entitled? I genuinely don't understand your logic at all. You and quite a few of the people posting here have been absolutely mind-fucking me with the things you've been saying. You have the right to dislike the product she's making, particularily if you're paying for it, but you don't have the right to expect her to do exactly what you want just because you want it. I'm speaking logically here; Wendy is a glamour model, a non-nude glamour model to be precise, I would like to think that that's clear to everyone. She's in a business, I'd imagine, where the decisions she makes rely heavily on her self-image and comfort level, and as what's been said before, she's reminded us where she's at regarding her comfort level. And I honestly don't understand anybody who doesn't respect that.

So many of you are literally creeping me the fuck out with the things you're saying. I can only imagine how she feels. Like I said, you have every right to dislike the product she's making, if it's not erotic or sexual enough for you than that's a perfectly logical complaint for a customer of a glamour model to have, considering her product deals in sexuality. My problem is that so many of you, and I'm stealing your word here jamks, are feeling entitled to what she does with no regard at all for her said comfort level. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT SHE'S SELLING CURRENTLY, THEN STOP BUYING IT. Someone is comparing a high school baseball team doing car washes in hopes to getting money for uniforms to Wendy showing her nipples to get her viewers to help her fund a legal battle. This just blows my mind. Either give her money if you want to support whatever cause she's after, or don't. I don't know if it's because you're all so fucking horny that it's jeopardizing your ability to reason or what but the concept that she's asking for help not as a whore who'll magically become comfortable with showing you her nipples if you help her cat, but as a person, seems to elude you. People ask for money for all sorts of things all the time, you have the ability to not give it to them if you wish.

@jamks
"just imagine how she must be in real life... I wouldn't be surprised if dudes just didn't want to be with her. The cost/benefit ratio would be just too small....", What the fuck is wrong with you? By your logic (lack there of), models who show no skin at all are asexual and there's no reward for their significant others at all. I don't even know what to say. You honestly think that because she's not getting naked for her members because she's not comfortable with it, and because that obviously makes her stuck up, that she's equally uncomfortable in her real life relationships? What.

And before said horny creeps call me a white knight, know this, I too have become less interested in what Wendy has offered lately, so I've moved on. And I haven't contributed to either of her donations because I don't feel strongly enough about either, and yet, magically, I'm aware enough to know that if I had, donations to Wendy Fiore the person with real life issues won't inspire her to do more to help me masturbate as a glamour model. Wow that was hard.

@jamks
"Well, I don't know about you, but my greatest disappointment is with her members (aka losers). You see, it goes just like you said... for years Wendy has done pictorials and videos where she doesn't have to do anything, really, anything. She never ever went out of her "comfort zone" (WOOW, showing nipples, how terrible and uncomfortable would that be, huh?) because she knew her beta white knights would be there to praise her and throw money at her simply because "she is so gorgeous and she is so generous to even show herself and we mortals should be grateful she has come THIS FAR" and all that bullshit. So it doesn't matter how crappy her pictures of her eating a crab while wearing a scarf are, her betas will be there worshiping her. If she gets so much while giving nothing in return, of course she will start asking for more to see if they are willing to pay for stuff like Kitty's treatment or this new lawsuit thing.. And guess what? It works. They will give her even more money because they got some mad idea that she is their girlfriend or something... they could say no for once, but hey, if they pay $25 a month to see a chick in her clothes, they have to lack this ability... "

You're fucking creepy as hell, I can't believe you called her entitled, you don't know what that word means. I don't mean to single you out because there's a lot of people who seem to agree with you but wow. Go see a prostitute, who I guarantee will offer more for you when you offer more for them. Wendy is asking for these things as a person. But because she's a model you seem to think that saying, "Ok, but only if you show us your nipples!" is acceptable and not insane.

I agree that it's actually kind of sad if people are willing to cough up money PURELY because she's attractive. It's like if an attractive and promiscuous woman walked into a bar and tried to get free shit, and she'd absolutely get it and quite possibly offer nothing in return. I'd feel pretty stupid if I found myself jumping through hoops in a situtation like that. So it's not as though I can't see your point. But the hard reality is that she doesn't have to offer anything in return, if you feel she does, than that would make her a prositute as I alluded to earlier. In this case, it just makes anyone who gives something to help her in her personal life and expects something sexual in return, stupid.

Jesus Christ on a Fucking Cracker - what are you all blabbering about?? "My theory of Wendy is..." *snorts, hikes up coke bottle glasses, then goes on overly analytical rant about the whys and wherefores of Wendy*.

Jesus, STFU!

Here are some actual PICS of Wendy and not one-handed meandering inilekshul talk:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/wendy-fiore

Some good ones there I haven't seen before.

More pics, less talk!