• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

i haven't been in this thread for three months and people are still having the same argument?Sad.

- - - Updated - - -

i haven't been in this thread for three months and people are still having the same argument?Sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it's the same crap over and over

just to add to pointless speculation… I wonder if part of the reason she never showed her breasts was because she was self-conscious about her nipples being smaller or possibly inverted. I know there was that brief moment in one of her WebCams when they were visible - if they were in fact something she wasn't confident about showing that might've contributed.

Last edited:
She might not like where her areolas are located on her boobs.

Wendy-Fiore-topless-nipples-movie.jpg

If only she knew we don't care!

I tried to change the conversation, but it didn't last long.

Nope. Bitch robs people and is this decades' cocktease of Internet Failures. She'll keep making people want her and ripping hearts out of lonely, pathetic, and miserable perverts all around the world! :flaccid::flaccid::flaccid:: May she shutdown the site and save a poor horny man looking to fap off a load better pleasure and money.

Last edited:

it is what it is.. I mean really.. are pasties the difference between being a decent girl and not being one..LoL the girl teases for monies.. its not a bad or good thing . it just is.. but the pasties differential is comical..

- - - Updated - - -

it is what it is.. I mean really.. are pasties the difference between being a decent girl and not being one..LoL the girl teases for monies.. its not a bad or good thing . it just is.. but the pasties differential is comical..

I am more than willing to pay $30 a month to look at Ms. Fiore in her fully clothed state. I am very turned by her when she is dressed from head to toe doing nothing that anyone would ever consider even remotely erotic. Seeing her in a fur coat or a SCUBA-diving outfit is indescribably hot. I like the way she looks when she is sitting completely covered on a park bench or on a merry-go-'round, on a subway or in a Subway. She doesn't even need to be seductive and point out the existence of her nipples or point to her nipples. She doesn't need to caress her own breasts, to talk about her breasts and get us worked up. She has no reason to be suggestively erotic. Why bother? We should be willing to pay $30 a month to see her dressed more conservatively than the average woman on the street. And how dare we even propose that she touch her breasts or nipples through her shirt. Who wants to see that?

- - - Updated - - -

I am more than willing to pay $30 a month to look at Ms. Fiore in her fully clothed state. I am very turned by her when she is dressed from head to toe doing nothing that anyone would ever consider even remotely erotic. Seeing her in a fur coat or a SCUBA-diving outfit is indescribably hot. I like the way she looks when she is sitting completely covered on a park bench or on a merry-go-'round, on a subway or in a Subway. She doesn't even need to be seductive and point out the existence of her nipples or point to her nipples. She doesn't need to caress her own breasts, to talk about her breasts and get us worked up. She has no reason to be suggestively erotic. Why bother? We should be willing to pay $30 a month to see her dressed more conservatively than the average woman on the street. And how dare we even propose that she touch her breasts or nipples through her shirt. Who wants to see that?

- - - Updated - - -

I see what you did there...

^^you forgot about her sick cat! Besides all her amazingly erotic "doing nothing while fully clothed" content, you also pay $30 a month to hear the news about her cat! Oh, and you even go beyond the $30 and donate more to her so she can treat the animal's disease and she gives you absolutely nothing in return! It must be so good to be a member of her site!
lol

I can't believe her members paid for her sick cat. LOL.

Wendy & her webmaster owe me about $30 for a 2013 pinup calendar they never shipped me.

Leanne Crow's instagram is better than all of Wendy's paid content put together... I hate to say it.

Oh well... the good ol' days...
m209583665-Wendy-Fiore-Heart-Pasties.gif

I'm not into bestiality or anything, but you have to admit that her cat is pretty hot.

So darn hot. I'd pay good money to see more of her cat.

That cat needs its own Web site. I'm not asking to see the cat with its tail up or anything obscene like that. It is enough for me if I can look at the cat's eyes, nose, and whiskers.

I have to admit, her cat is pretty hot. For a cat, I mean. Kitty doesn't even need to raise its tail. I am aroused by the sight of Kitty's eyes, nose, and whiskers.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to admit, her cat is pretty hot. For a cat, I mean. Kitty doesn't even need to raise its tail. I am aroused by the sight of Kitty's eyes, nose, and whiskers.

- - - Updated - - -

Blahlahblah.
I'm perfectly fine with what she's doing. Every gal can turn a guy one while gettin fucked silly but not every gal can turn a guy on while fully clothed.

I concur. Let us pay to see her fully clothed. There is something arousing about watching her feed her cat while covered in an ankle-length parka.

- - - Updated - - -

I concur. Let us pay to see her fully clothed. There is something arousing about watching her feed her cat while covered in an ankle-length parka.

Yes, yes... and a race without an accident is boring and if you bought a ticked for that its a waste of money...

;) Whatever.

In all seriousness, Wendy Fiore is a sweetheart, and she has, at least, given us five masturbatable videos. And I admire her for not deleting any of these videos from her site.

In descending order of preference / on a scale of 1 to 10:

1.) "Pasties": in which she juggles her pastied jugs. 10/10

2.) "Changing Bras": in which she juggles her brassiered jugs. 10/10

3.) "Leather": which contains a nip slip!!! 9/10

4.) "Shower II": in which she presses her jugs together. 9/10

5.) "Hot Pink Bikini II" (available on the Pinup Files site): in which she swings her jugs from side to side. 8/10

We should be grateful to her for giving us these five amazing videos (no irony, I'm serious).

If anyone knows of a video similar to these, please make mention of it here.