• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

I one of her chats a couple weeks ago she said she was going to start private web chats. No info on what she would do though, another wait and see.

man i don't understand this not showing the nipples kind of thing or tease, i don't know, i mean ok, she gets a lot of fans, i'm a fan too i admit but i never liked these type of models who shows the whole boob and keeps the nips covered, c'mon, we've all seen nipples in our lives :)

man i don't understand this not showing the nipples kind of thing or tease, i don't know, i mean ok, she gets a lot of fans, i'm a fan too i admit but i never liked these type of models who shows the whole boob and keeps the nips covered, c'mon, we've all seen nipples in our lives :)

I agree, although I think the logic behind it (if there is any) is that we haven't seen HERS before.

Or maybe there isn't any logic at all, wendy fiore and Jordan Carver appeared after Denise Milani, who also didn't showed her nips, not in full view i mean, there were some pics of her socalled nipslips and that video, wich i think you all knew, where she flashes "by mistake". So my opinion is if they've seen Denise Milani being successful with this and making a lot of fans and money, and both fiore and carver have big boobs they thought why the hell not and stepped with back straight and chest forward in this modelling business.

It's bizarre how any model (fake tits or real) would choose to hide their nipples despite exposing the other 90% of their tits. That's some retarded puritan shit right there.

People lose interest in her:
6df113227204943.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

If she would start showing her nipples it would rocket up so fast

So people are actually paying for Facebook photos of her? Her site even says Facebook style galleries. I don't understand how this makes money.

I guess the guys on here are right. It's that whole "she's kind of my girlfriend" thing.

The same way guys give shittons of money to cam models. Random tips for hundreds of dollars. At least the cam girls "put out" in the virtual sense. This is paying to be cockteased. I don't get it.

She's just doing what you'd expect a chick with big boobs would do. Which is fine, but who pays for that? It's pretty easy to find. Shit, most 25 year old girls at bars in any major city do that. And there's at least a chance you might score, even if its 1% it's higher than the distinct 0% chance with her.

Yeah,Wendy is incredibly boring...which sucks because she has so much potential. Like I mentioned before, A-list actresses have done nudity yet Wendy feels she's above it or something.

Anyway,if there's a new big titted sensation you seek,then here you go:

47ULM.gif

That's Katee Owen. (a.k.a. Cassie Babyy a.k.a. Juliet Glace)

Nice! My vote goes for Sha Rizel as a Wendy replacement. She shows the goods, and is hotter overall.

Yeah,Wendy is incredibly boring...which sucks because she has so much potential. Like I mentioned before, A-list actresses have done nudity yet Wendy feels she's above it or something.

47ULM.gif

47ULM.gif

Damn nice find!

It's bizarre how any model (fake tits or real) would choose to hide their nipples despite exposing the other 90% of their tits. That's some retarded puritan shit right there.

Haha. You shouldn't insult the puritans by putting this kind of logic on their level, they could legally divorce their spouse is there was no sex in the marriage. They thought things out, God said spread thy seed but don't fuck 'til you're married, i.e. no sex=no marriage. These broads say title some of their sets/photos as topless yet they never show a nipple, they even photoshop them out, and to top it all off they say shit like you have to leave your comfort zone to be notice or grow in life or what not. Yet they never show their nipples, now that just doesn't make any sense at all.

Puritans=logic, Wendy/Jordan/Denise=No logic at all.

You people do know that most women in the world don't and go and expose their breast for the public, right? You also know that the vast majority of them don't even dress in skimpy bikinis for the entire world to see, right? Wendy lets us see more of here than most people will ever meet not to mention better looking. It's threads like these that show me just how skewed the perceptions of reality are for a great number of people on this site. :facepalm:

I was under the impression that people on this site were required to be adults. I'm I wrong, because it sure seems like this thread is filled with juvenile whiners with the mentality of 12 year olds. Like any moderately successful non-nude model on here the incessant bitching and harping about some model and ones notions that they are entitled to something from them is getting stupid and ridiculous. Quite frankly, it starting to reek of being pathetic. I can maybe see the level of bitching it if somebody had some legitimate complaint about actual wrongdoing somebody else did, but you don't.

I have an idea, how about for every woman on this site we be glad for what they do and not bitch and feel bad about what they won't do.

I have a maybe even better idea. If somebody is boring to you or don't like what they do, DO NO VISIT THEIR THREAD. Not only for people like me who don't like having to read through constant drivel, you also for yourselves. Seriously, are you people telling me you intentionally go out of your way to seek out things you don't like and you find boring? I'm curious is it some form of mental masochism, or do you just enjoy bitching about somebody that much. It's not like there isn't many more people out that that suit your tastes much better.

Yeah, and hate to break it to you also, but if she hasn't gone nude yet I somehow have a feeling that random guy #1224 bitching about it on a internet messageboard is going to be the thing that makes her do it if that's your thinking. If it ever happens it will probably be when she feels like it for whatever reason she feels like doing it. If you like it then how about coming in at that point to find something you actually like if that ever happens.

d-rock, more like d-bag.
shut up, you are a fool, your neurons fire just above the line of retardation. you and her and anyone can go fuck your ignorant foolish deluded ass with object the size of a watermelon. That you come on here and bitch at people bitching is beyond the scope of your mind. she is slut, pure and simple. she is not a paragon of virtue and chastity that some how your have wrapped into a warped fantasy. how many men at this point in her life do you think she has slept with? ten, twenty, thirty, forty. come off it you fucking dipshit of wasted cells. what she does is whoring light. yet it is whoring just the same.

You people are terrible.