• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

You are not gonna believe this.

She has an identical twin. Found out her last name at the same time. No Im not gonna post it. Small world it is. Small world. Strict Italian father. Hed probably ...idk.

Its just boobs. In the poetic and philosophical terms of P. Griffin - com on! commm on!

women are so corrupted by Playboy and Vogue. They are the worst thing to happen to men and women.

Desiree Elyda? Anorexic now. Trying to be that Vogue 'perfection'. Boobs are about all gone.

This woman - Desiree too. Um you are famous in large part due to your figure. Yes your cute face too but the combo is unique. Large perfect breasts with a pretty face and small waist is rare on the model circuit. They want boob jobs or loss of em all together. wth

Wendy has mentioned before she's a quadruplet. Her sister looks alot like her,but not exactly. She's been in a few of her twitter pictures.

I wonder if the drop is because in her last web chat she made it clear that her nips are not coming out in any fashion. she said from now on she would wear pasties in all her get ups so nothing can show.

Not even a lone hard nipple? There are freaking movie stars who've shown there tits and have way more class than her. I don't know, like Kate Winslet or Nicole Kidman. Her whole site is about tits.

I'm so happy to see a huge drop. All anybody wants is to see those amazing tits in their full glory. What's the big deal, seriously? She definitely won't "steep to that level" (spoiler alert: she already has) until her site doesn't make money.

Quadruplet? Imagine being smothered by 8 of those boobs. :)

IIRC she has one sister and 2 brothers,don't get too excited. ;)

And yes,it's so stupid that she won't go at least topless. What's the big deal in going just a tiny step further than what she already does?

She'll never be desperate for money though,look at her. She can date pretty much whoever she wants (as in those with $$$)

Not even a lone hard nipple? There are freaking movie stars who've shown there tits and have way more class than her. I don't know, like Kate Winslet or Nicole Kidman. Her whole site is about tits.

I'm so happy to see a huge drop. All anybody wants is to see those amazing tits in their full glory. What's the big deal, seriously? She definitely won't "steep to that level" (spoiler alert: she already has) until her site doesn't make money.

No kidding. There are some mainstream, serious, national level NPC physique and bikini competitors that have masturbated and even pissed on camera, and she cant even show her breasts once in a while? crazy.

I wonder if the drop is because in her last web chat she made it clear that her nips are not coming out in any fashion. she said from now on she would wear pasties in all her get ups so nothing can show.

I hope so. I hope her site fails completely, she's way to hypocritical for me to want her to succeed. How are you going to have a site revolving around a hot chick with huge tits and then never fully show them? If she never tried to make them the focal point of her career my opinion would be different but from the get go she has used her looks (tits specifically) to make money.

Wendy has mentioned before she's a quadruplet. Her sister looks alot like her,but not exactly. She's been in a few of her twitter pictures.

Assuming she is old enough, someone should try to get her sister into modeling and hopefully she'll show her tits.

IIRC she has one sister and 2 brothers,don't get too excited. ;)

And yes,it's so stupid that she won't go at least topless. What's the big deal in going just a tiny step further than what she already does?

She'll never be desperate for money though,look at her. She can date pretty much whoever she wants (as in those with $$$)

Sad but true, she is all about making money as quick and easy as possible and she uses her tits to do it.

fake, but amazing

Attachments

• green-N.jpeg
    green-N.jpeg
    421.9 KB · Views: 2,098
This is the net, every opinion ever is out there. But definitely Wendy's boobs are all natural. As for making money with her tits, personally I think that's pretty much as honest a profession as you can find. Ha I like it anyway.

This is the net, every opinion ever is out there. But definitely Wendy's boobs are all natural. As for making money with her tits, personally I think that's pretty much as honest a profession as you can find. Ha I like it anyway.

The most honest profession you can find? Ever been to a strip club and the chick offers you a dance and says that all this crazy shit is going to go down and then you do it and she just stands there and none of that happens? That's Wendy's whole site.

It's a bait and switch. All these implications of showing more and more, while things are actually moving away from that. I guess she came out and said tape on the nipples from now on (i.e. showing less that sports illustrated swimsuit models) which is the first honest thing she's done. I paid for her site back in the day to encourage the boobs in the right direction, but realized I'd been duped!

Most honest profession. There a million more honest than that. Janitor, maid, teacher...