• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

I would never think of directing Wendy to this site. It's alright for people to disagree with the way she models and the choices she makes, but some of the vitriol on this thread is just terrible.

Lol, Nonsense!

Let me guess you're one of her white knights right?

If you think about it, she runs a website, which is online. In fact most of her business is online. So whether she likes what she reads or not, from a business standpoint she should really know what as many people as possible are saying/thinking about her and her site. You really aren't doing her any favors for her business by not directing her her, in fact you are doing her a disservice when you think about it.

There is an enormous sample size here, all of the women running their own websites should be checking out their threads on this site, if for no other reason than for the business aspect. Any decent sociologist would tell you that the sample size she is getting from her website members is too small to get an accurate idea of people's opinion of her and also the population is too biased. Anyone can become a member of freeones and post here, regardless of their opinion. The input that she gets from fans on her site is way more subjective than it is here. Granted this is not completely objective but we are not all fanatics here.

In other words, you are very wrong and that is why I laugh at you.

Actually now that I think about it her being online doesn't really matter too much except for the member part. Other than that though I don't think it is very important/

I would never think of directing Wendy to this site. It's alright for people to disagree with the way she models and the choices she makes, but some of the vitriol on this thread is just terrible.

I don't think you realize but we ARE her fans. There may be a handful of white knights, like you, out there hoping she reads one of their comments and then gets on a plane and wraps her tits around their dick so they'll never get it.

But 99% of the people who have dealt with all the bullshit come away feeling the way this thread illustrates.

If anything it would benefit her to read this site. As it really looks like most people get sick of it all.

asdfghj1

Closed Account
I'd like to address a couple of things here. First, I'd like the title of white knight to become official so that I could have permission to carry around a sword (preferably a samurai sword). Always thought that carrying around a sword would be pretty cool. I could do without the armor though because that would make me slow and clunky.

Also, why does coming to the defense of someone that I'm a fan of make me a "white knight"? I'm not foolish enough to believe a few well placed compliments is going to get me in her pants and the thought never crossed my mind. Having read many of the comments in this thread it doesn't seem to make any sense for Wendy Fiore to see anything here. There isn't anything of value that's been said besides the usual, "she needs to show her nipples", throughout the thread. To go along with that there has also been the typical "she needs to stop being a tease" as well. I haven't seen much insightful analysis or constructive criticism that would lead me to think that I should point out this thread.

While it is true that the input from members on her website are is mostly subjective, I would argue that most of the input here is mostly negative. In the end there isn't anything of true value to be gained by coming to this forum. Most of the opinions here on what she should do seem to be the complete opposite of what she appears to be comfortable doing. I doubt that seeing anything here would change her mind. Sure, going topless and doing much more risque material would make her a lot more famous on the internet but that's just doesn't appear to be a direction she is willing to go in.

Posted her last vids below...
In anticipation of future comments that will inevitably pop out : Yes she is a fucking tease but I fucking like her like that, and don't care of all the fucking bad opinions around.

HD720p Wendy Fiore - Stairway to HD - 10-04-13
HD720p Wendy Fiore - Train Ride HD - 04-04-13
HD720p Wendy Fiore - Leo Carrillo Intro - 21-03-13

I also read on this official page of her that she is suffering of Crohn's disease, a chronical disease causing severe abdominal pains, diarrheas, tiredness and in the long term can lead to a colorectal cancer...
I wish her - in all honesty - to take care of herself and get out of this bad time.

you guys, who are constantly throwing shit all over her (this sentence is not the best choice in her case :D), should give her a bit more respect due to her illness status.

Another side note : despite she is my avatar, I'm not her official white knight :noway:

I'd like to address a couple of things here. First, I'd like the title of white knight to become official so that I could have permission to carry around a sword (preferably a samurai sword). Always thought that carrying around a sword would be pretty cool. I could do without the armor though because that would make me slow and clunky.

Also, why does coming to the defense of someone that I'm a fan of make me a "white knight"? I'm not foolish enough to believe a few well placed compliments is going to get me in her pants and the thought never crossed my mind. Having read many of the comments in this thread it doesn't seem to make any sense for Wendy Fiore to see anything here. There isn't anything of value that's been said besides the usual, "she needs to show her nipples", throughout the thread. To go along with that there has also been the typical "she needs to stop being a tease" as well. I haven't seen much insightful analysis or constructive criticism that would lead me to think that I should point out this thread.

While it is true that the input from members on her website are is mostly subjective, I would argue that most of the input here is mostly negative. In the end there isn't anything of true value to be gained by coming to this forum. Most of the opinions here on what she should do seem to be the complete opposite of what she appears to be comfortable doing. I doubt that seeing anything here would change her mind. Sure, going topless and doing much more risque material would make her a lot more famous on the internet but that's just doesn't appear to be a direction she is willing to go in.

Please tell me you've never been to college. Or at least that you failed your English classes. No insightful analysis? What the fuck; are you serious? Ha ha ha...

You do realize that your acknowledging the subjectivity aspect of my previous post implies your acknowledgment of insightful analysis right? Just because you don't like someone's take on something doesn't mean it isn't insightful. There have been posts about the effect of her teasing approach in relation to a decrease in visits to her site and loss of membership, as well as a reduction in public opinion and a rise in disinterest levels. These things are directly related to her not being fully topless, and due to their relationship with her business I would say it would be highly beneficial for anyone interested in the promotion and/or investment in her business (i.e. anyone who wants to make money off of Wendy Fiore, which includes her).

Also, you say that you agree with the comments on her site being subjective and follow it by adding that the comments here are negative. This only weakens your argument since, although the comments here may be negative, there is objectivity in these forums. Also, these forums represent a large population of her fans, disgruntled yet never-the-less still fans.

Some of the most ridiculous posts in these forums contain insightful analysis, so get your shit straight before making a claims stating otherwise and don't make me get academic on your ass again.

p.s. a knight wouldn't carry a samurai sword, he would most likely carry a long sword although an axe or flail would also be possibilities.

asdfghj1

Closed Account
Please tell me you've never been to college. Or at least that you failed your English classes. No insightful analysis? What the fuck; are you serious? Ha ha ha...

You do realize that your acknowledging the subjectivity aspect of my previous post implies your acknowledgment of insightful analysis right? Just because you don't like someone's take on something doesn't mean it isn't insightful. There have been posts about the effect of her teasing approach in relation to a decrease in visits to her site and loss of membership, as well as a reduction in public opinion and a rise in disinterest levels. These things are directly related to her not being fully topless, and due to their relationship with her business I would say it would be highly beneficial for anyone interested in the promotion and/or investment in her business (i.e. anyone who wants to make money off of Wendy Fiore, which includes her).

Also, you say that you agree with the comments on her site being subjective and follow it by adding that the comments here are negative. This only weakens your argument since, although the comments here may be negative, there is objectivity in these forums. Also, these forums represent a large population of her fans, disgruntled yet never-the-less still fans.

Some of the most ridiculous posts in these forums contain insightful analysis, so get your shit straight before making a claims stating otherwise and don't make me get academic on your ass again.

p.s. a knight wouldn't carry a samurai sword, he would most likely carry a long sword although an axe or flail would also be possibilities.

First, going to college doesn't automatically equate to being more intelligent. The perfect example of this is the previous president of this country. Second, if you paid closer attention to what I said I said that there wasn't "much insightful analysis". I didn't say that the the thread completely lacked any insight of any kind. I can admit that the number of pages in this thread have caused me not to thoroughly read through of all of the post, but I would be willing to bet that there isn't much to be gained from coming to this forum. As far as promotion goes, using any one of the social media sites such as twitter or facebook would be far more beneficial than coming here. There she could receive a more unbiased view on the content of her website. I had also forgotten about the post that show a decline in membership to the website. The only reason I don't give those much credence is because whenever I come across those there doesn't seem to be much consistency in the ones that I've come across.

Another area where I could admit that I'm wrong is in interpreting that the people that post in this forum may not be fans because they don't agree with the way Wendy Fiore runs her website. Fans can have both positive and negative reaction to a person and I didn't give that much thought before. Since Wendy Fiore is one of the only models that I really pay attention to I can't say definitively whether or not reading through forums like these can be beneficial. In her case, I don't think coming here can make much of a difference since I don't think she could be swayed in the direction that most of the people on this thread want her to go in. Like I said before, I can be very biased on this issue. That doesn't mean that I'm not able to step back for a second though and analyze what seems to be going on in this particular thread.

Lastly, I already knew knights don't carry around samurai swords which is why I said that I would prefer to have a samurai sword. I guess then I would like to be a white samurai knight then. No reason why I couldn't blend blend the two, right? ONE MORE THING! I'm not afraid to say that I could wrong. So any time someone feels they can correct me on something I'll be open to listen to what is said.

Is there anyone here that make my title of white samurai knight official?

First, going to college doesn't automatically equate to being more intelligent. The perfect example of this is the previous president of this country. Second, if you paid closer attention to what I said I said that there wasn't "much insightful analysis". I didn't say that the the thread completely lacked any insight of any kind. I can admit that the number of pages in this thread have caused me not to thoroughly read through of all of the post, but I would be willing to bet that there isn't much to be gained from coming to this forum. As far as promotion goes, using any one of the social media sites such as twitter or facebook would be far more beneficial than coming here. There she could receive a more unbiased view on the content of her website. I had also forgotten about the post that show a decline in membership to the website. The only reason I don't give those much credence is because whenever I come across those there doesn't seem to be much consistency in the ones that I've come across.

Another area where I could admit that I'm wrong is in interpreting that the people that post in this forum may not be fans because they don't agree with the way Wendy Fiore runs her website. Fans can have both positive and negative reaction to a person and I didn't give that much thought before. Since Wendy Fiore is one of the only models that I really pay attention to I can't say definitively whether or not reading through forums like these can be beneficial. In her case, I don't think coming here can make much of a difference since I don't think she could be swayed in the direction that most of the people on this thread want her to go in. Like I said before, I can be very biased on this issue. That doesn't mean that I'm not able to step back for a second though and analyze what seems to be going on in this particular thread.

Lastly, I already knew knights don't carry around samurai swords which is why I said that I would prefer to have a samurai sword. I guess then I would like to be a white samurai knight then. No reason why I couldn't blend blend the two, right? ONE MORE THING! I'm not afraid to say that I could wrong. So any time someone feels they can correct me on something I'll be open to listen to what is said.

Is there anyone here that make my title of white samurai knight official?

We're insightful because we are dudes, and we're saying how we think. We are her target demographic. And you may not like that we're not cyber-whipped (like some people I'm this thread...you!) but we do have honest things to say.

This thread is an honest reaction of a huge sample of the target demographic. Ignoring it is stupid. (Not that I think she is ignoring, but making the point that ignoring it is stupid).

And social media? Please. There's no way any negative reaction could survive. She would take it down or block the people. Negative comments, or even a question she doesn't like is taken down from her site. She even blows off her own members! I remember that post asking her to wear pasties, and it was great and she eventually did. But if the guy hadn't written it like a dick-less pussy-whipped piece of shit she would've taken it down immediately.

First, going to college doesn't automatically equate to being more intelligent.

Hence the "failed classes" part

Second, if you paid closer attention to what I said I said that there wasn't "much insightful analysis". I didn't say that the the thread completely lacked any insight of any kind.

you said there was anything of value but I'll give you that one.

using any one of the social media sites such as twitter or facebook would be far more beneficial than coming here. There she could receive a more unbiased view on the content of her website.

There are way more restrictions on social media sites than there are here. Plus the crazies could always flag her as inappropriate, leaving her unable to post pictures of her tits.

Another area where I could admit that I'm wrong is in interpreting that the people that post in this forum may not be fans because they don't agree with the way Wendy Fiore runs her website. Fans can have both positive and negative reaction to a person and I didn't give that much thought before. Since Wendy Fiore is one of the only models that I really pay attention to I can't say definitively whether or not reading through forums like these can be beneficial. In her case, I don't think coming here can make much of a difference since I don't think she could be swayed in the direction that most of the people on this thread want her to go in. Like I said before, I can be very biased on this issue. That doesn't mean that I'm not able to step back for a second though and analyze what seems to be going on in this particular thread....ONE MORE THING! I'm not afraid to say that I could wrong. So any time someone feels they can correct me on something I'll be open to listen to what is said.

Well spoken. I'm so proud.

We are her target demographic....This thread is an honest reaction of a huge sample of the target demographic.....And social media? Please. There's no way any negative reaction could survive. She would take it down or block the people. Negative comments, or even a question she doesn't like is taken down from her site. She even blows off her own members!

I forgot about both of these points.

it's like a catholic girl that wants to be a virgin till she gets married but has anal sex.... she's still a virgin lol.. some moral twistedness there

- - - Updated - - -

Don't get me wrong i think Wendy is cute.

for fucks sake will she just show her nipples already.

Nah she's fucking done.

Whoever said it is right. She started off single and now she's in a relationship and he still "lets" her have her site but it has to be shitty or he'll get butthurt.

I actually watched some of her old shit yesterday and remembered why her site used to be good. The obvious stuff like the pasties and kitchen set. But then there were the shower and tub videos and this one called mirror where she takes off her bra and jiggles and squeezes her tits. Stuff I want to see.

And now these neutered puppies are trying to post videos of her fucking sitting on stairs and sayin they're hot?!!

Bullshit. I've fast forwarded through every one of her videos for about a year. Just plain boring.

She's done. If she was still single there'd be a chance. But her site is probably failing and this guy will probably start supporting her more and more until the site just goes away.

Too bad. There was so much potential in those old videos. I had forgot. Even if she didn't show nipples. At least do something in your videos.

Sitting on a train? Really? People pay to watch someone commute? Dumb.

asdfghj1

Closed Account
We're insightful because we are dudes, and we're saying how we think. We are her target demographic. And you may not like that we're not cyber-whipped (like some people I'm this thread...you!) but we do have honest things to say.

This thread is an honest reaction of a huge sample of the target demographic. Ignoring it is stupid. (Not that I think she is ignoring, but making the point that ignoring it is stupid).

And social media? Please. There's no way any negative reaction could survive. She would take it down or block the people. Negative comments, or even a question she doesn't like is taken down from her site. She even blows off her own members! I remember that post asking her to wear pasties, and it was great and she eventually did. But if the guy hadn't written it like a dick-less pussy-whipped piece of shit she would've taken it down immediately.

There have been a few comments on the site from members that want her to go expose more when she models. Those comments don't get blocked on the site. I think that people have the tendency to be very rude and disrespectful when it comes to making suggestions or comments on how she should model. That's why I wouldn't suggest that she come to this thread. There have been some pretty harsh things said here.

Like I said before, it's alright for people to disagree with the way she runs her site and I have no problem with that. I'm just presenting the opposing argument on this particular subject. Doing that doesn't make me "cyber-whipped" either. I'm sure that this isn't the only place on the internet that is frustrated with the way she does things.

There have been a few comments on the site from members that want her to go expose more when she models. Those comments don't get blocked on the site. I think that people have the tendency to be very rude and disrespectful when it comes to making suggestions or comments on how she should model. That's why I wouldn't suggest that she come to this thread. There have been some pretty harsh things said here.

Like I said before, it's alright for people to disagree with the way she runs her site and I have no problem with that. I'm just presenting the opposing argument on this particular subject. Doing that doesn't make me "cyber-whipped" either. I'm sure that this isn't the only place on the internet that is frustrated with the way she does things.

The correct answer is I'm too lazy or I don't care as reasons to why you wouldn't point her toward this thread. Not that there are harsh things you'd like to protect her from.

Whatever happened with that video edited to see her nipples?

Nonsense, you realize that a lot of celebrities either pay someone to look them up on the internet, have a friend/family memberdo it, or do it themselves in order to know what people think of them right? Same concept. And besides, you don't know her personally so you have no idea how she will react to these comments, even the worst ones. Most people can take reading shitty things about themselves and it isn't like anyone is making fun of some cocaine addiction, multiple abortions or a retarded sibling or something like that. These are comments about her business practices. Granted she is "selling her body" for lack of a better term. I wouldn't say there are any comments on this tread that any rational adult wouldn't be able to handle. But until she comes and reads this stuff there is no way of knowing. Any you my friend are the one talking to her all the time so again, I'd say you're doing her a disservice.

The correct answer is I'm too lazy or I don't care as reasons to why you wouldn't point her toward this thread. Not that there are harsh things you'd like to protect her from.

Whatever happened with that video edited to see her nipples?

I think He/She (sorry asdfghj, I don't know what you are and I don't want to be too rude) really doesn't want her to get her feelings hurt, although not caring and being lazy are possibilities.

And as far as the video goes I'm going to assume that it either couldn't be done (which is crazy because there is no camera on the market that she would have bought that doesn't have the resolution that is necessary to "clean up" the footage) the guy that posted it lied, or it did get done and I was right to call that guy a douche bag because he didn't share it.

Lame. This could have actually been something new if she had some brains and realized that she was wearing the wrong swimsuit. Dumb broad. She missed a perfect chance to quiet all the critics like myself who complain about her doing the same old thing over and over again. What an idiot. The famous slow motion running on the beach would have been epic with her tits since they're way bigger than Pamela Anderson's and their natural. Wow... What a disappointment all around. If she would have gotten this right I would have been satisfied (with this set at least) and impressed, very impressed. How can you name your set "Baywatch Babe" and not get it right. Tisk, tisk, tisk. If she's not gonna show her tits she's gotta do something to make her set interesting. Just being super hot gets boring eventually, the amazingly huge boobs gave her some extra time, but now she has gotten to that point and is simply too stupid to fix the problem.

Lame. This could have actually been something new if she had some brains and realized that she was wearing the wrong swimsuit. Dumb broad. She missed a perfect chance to quiet all the critics like myself who complain about her doing the same old thing over and over again. What an idiot. The famous slow motion running on the beach would have been epic with her tits since they're way bigger than Pamela Anderson's and their natural. Wow... What a disappointment all around. If she would have gotten this right I would have been satisfied (with this set at least) and impressed, very impressed. How can you name your set "Baywatch Babe" and not get it right. Tisk, tisk, tisk. If she's not gonna show her tits she's gotta do something to make her set interesting. Just being super hot gets boring eventually, the amazingly huge boobs gave her some extra time, but now she has gotten to that point and is simply too stupid to fix the problem.

Lame?!! Are you kidding me?!!!! Leave her alone!

Don't you see. She's standing there. Soooo hot. Totally standing there in a bikini top. Dude it's fucking red this time. How does she come up with this stuff? Blows my mind.

And have you seen that video of her sitting? No joke, she sits on stairs. Boner city. She sure knows how to turn up the heat!!!!

And there's this one where she takes a train. Sooooo hot. You know where that makes Bonerville? In my pants.

I think there was a guy that was going to come and ask for her ticket. But I didn't make it that far. I'm only human! ;)