• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Wendy 4 / Wendy Combattente / Wendy Fiore

asdfghj1

Closed Account
I thought the April Fool's joke was hilarious. Anyone who believed it for a second is pretty much a fool. Even though she'll most likely never go topless Wendy is still the best.

It still boggles my mind why anyone would join a non-nude site. You won't be seeing anything more than you see in a preview gallery. :brick:

It still boggles my mind why anyone would join a non-nude site. You won't be seeing anything more than you see in a preview gallery. :brick:
Supporting the model so she can continue to work as such? She's got more exposed curves than a lot of women do nude.

I'd love her to do nudity, but I'd hate it for her to do it if she doesn't feel comfortable. That's why women leave the business, being pressured into doing what they don't want. Some women change over time, and they feel comfortable with it too.

she was the best for a year or two but she is not now, her looks have taken a hit. still hot but for a while but not anymore.
I disagree. I think her best work is still before her. She's getting more curvy every day.

From her twitter "Booked my first topless/nude shoot! #nervous"
It's April 1st, so it may be a joke, but if it's not, we may be in for a treat.
Cruel, but funny at the same time, if it's an April Fool's joke. Got me to laugh the second I noted April 1st. Lest we take this too seriously, humour always has a place. Even if at the expense of our ultimate desires, as men, we must always see it as good, clean fun.

I dont mind non nude sites....what really annoys me about Wendy 4 is she hardly ever shows her ass. I know her tits are her best asset, but I would never pay to join her site because not only does she not get naked, but she doesnt show her ass nearly enough. Lucky if you get one ass shot in an entire set.

Hot...yes, but I strongly recommend against joining her site.

PS...Oh, and when I say she doesnt show her ass....I dont mean her ass in pants or even regular underwear. I mean at least in a thong to get at least a good view of it. Clothed ass does nothing for me.

Okay I'll take a minute and say this. I usually wouldn't waste my time posting on this thread but I spent some time watching one of her videos the other week.

She's a snob. And it's not only a shitty move, it's just dumb business sense to play jokes like that on her fans. It's just the way she talks and behaves as she addresses the camera. Watch most other women when they do videos like that – at least they come off at least as sweet, or happy, funny, and definitely appreciative of their fans. I'm usually pretty easy-going and don't criticize much, but she's all about teasing her fans.

I wouldn't waste of cent on this woman. Move on.
And by the way, even if she went topless, I probably still wouldn't sign up – because once you realize somebody's personality is that obnoxious it's a turn-off.

asdfghj1

Closed Account
With all of the other nude women on the web why does it matter so much whether or not Wendy poses nude? It's been stated countless times on this thread that Wendy isn't even the best model around and that there are plenty of other better models better than she is. As far as her being a snob, I think that part is completely wrong. Having chatted with her on numerous occasions on her site she is the polar opposite of a snob. It's fair for anyone to have a problem with her not posing nude (although I don't completely understand that part either) but to say she is a snob is just false.

Okay I'll take a minute and say this. I usually wouldn't waste my time posting on this thread but I spent some time watching one of her videos the other week.

She's a snob. And it's not only a shitty move, it's just dumb business sense to play jokes like that on her fans. It's just the way she talks and behaves as she addresses the camera. Watch most other women when they do videos like that – at least they come off at least as sweet, or happy, funny, and definitely appreciative of their fans. I'm usually pretty easy-going and don't criticize much, but she's all about teasing her fans.

I wouldn't waste of cent on this woman. Move on.
And by the way, even if she went topless, I probably still wouldn't sign up – because once you realize somebody's personality is that obnoxious it's a turn-off.

+1 !!

- - - Updated - - -

With all of the other nude women on the web why does it matter so much whether or not Wendy poses nude? It's been stated countless times on this thread that Wendy isn't even the best model around and that there are plenty of other better models better than she is. As far as her being a snob, I think that part is completely wrong. Having chatted with her on numerous occasions on her site she is the polar opposite of a snob. It's fair for anyone to have a problem with her not posing nude (although I don't completely understand that part either) but to say she is a snob is just false.

-1M !!

Supporting the model so she can continue to work as such?
A lot of people believed they were supporting a single, poor immigrant called Denise Milani.
One day they discovered they were supporting a not so needy woman and her husband and a Czech dude with whom they were exchanging emails.

Though I don't know how anyone could have ever thought Denise was 'poor'. She's really really hot and lives in southern California, she can date any rich guy she wants. (which of course she did before she married him)

I'm not sure if you're the one who is always talking about how you talk tho this chick all the time ore not, but since you've said you've chatted with her, why didn't you tell her to come and read this thread? Or better yet, why don't you? It's not like you have to pay, or even sign up to check out the forums here. And it's not like she isn't online all the time anyways, after all her business is her website.

asdfghj1

Closed Account
I'm not sure if you're the one who is always talking about how you talk tho this chick all the time ore not, but since you've said you've chatted with her, why didn't you tell her to come and read this thread? Or better yet, why don't you? It's not like you have to pay, or even sign up to check out the forums here. And it's not like she isn't online all the time anyways, after all her business is her website.

I would never think of directing Wendy to this site. It's alright for people to disagree with the way she models and the choices she makes, but some of the vitriol on this thread is just terrible.