• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

We have our 500th OCSM: Lexeigh!!

Does the 500 include GregCentauro? :confused:

In any case, welcome aboard, Lexeigh! Enjoy your stay! :wave2:

Lexeigh

Official Checked Star Member
Official Checked Star Member
Thanks so much everyone! I do appreciate all the really nice "welcomes"! And the offer for a foot massage (a personal favorite)! And the offer for oral sex (another personal favorite)! Is it bad I had to look up what "fapping" was? I seriously had never heard that term before! lol I know, I'm soooo lame! :)

So I'm still trying to figure things out here on the site, but once I do, you will see me poking around a bit here and there. Thanks again for all the nice compliments, and I should also add that I do enjoy chatting so please don't hesitate to drop me a message anytime!

xoxoxo - Lexeigh

Hey baby and welcome to the Freeones family!!!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Thanks so much everyone! I do appreciate all the really nice "welcomes"! And the offer for a foot massage (a personal favorite)! And the offer for oral sex (another personal favorite)! Is it bad I had to look up what "fapping" was? I seriously had never heard that term before! lol I know, I'm soooo lame! :)

So I'm still trying to figure things out here on the site, but once I do, you will see me poking around a bit here and there. Thanks again for all the nice compliments, and I should also add that I do enjoy chatting so please don't hesitate to drop me a message anytime!

xoxoxo - Lexeigh

Welcome. ;-) And if you need any help with the site you can always ask any of the team members you see lurking about (myself, Regina, Anders) or a moderator if it's just about how to do something on the board!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Is it bad I had to look up what "fapping" was? I seriously had never heard that term before! lol I know, I'm soooo lame! :)

So I'm still trying to
xoxoxo - Lexeigh

'Fapping' is a sound-based term. Think about pumping a dick real hard, and a certain sound arises - which highly resembles the 'fap fap fap' ;)

If FreeOnes had a audio interface, you would hear it all the time when you log in :1orglaugh

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Welcome to the board, Mrs. Lexeigh.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Welcome. ;-) And if you need any help with the site you can always ask any of the team members you see lurking about (myself, Regina, Anders) or a moderator if it's just about how to do something on the board!

I wasn't aware anyone in Admin or Mods actually did anything :D (other than jerk off and sniff their own farts)