• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

War, what is it good for?

You'll have to excuse me if I didn't catch the joke/sarcasm, due to the sheer fuckstorm this is going to be.

Other nationalities, including Americans, Canadians, Ukrainians and others had citizens killed in the attacks. There's a chance Iran was involved. Civilians and Military personnel have been taken hostage, including female Israeli soldiers.
And if all that wasn't enough, between his little dig at the law and the intelligence failures, little benny is going to go full strongman nutso to take the heat off himself. And the US is making sure no one gets in his way.

AAfg3pAAE6Wo.jpg

As a whole, there's a 22:1 ratio of Palestinian to Israeli deaths. In the past 5 years, it's around 50:1 at it's lowest. Right now the death toll for Israelis passed 700 and is still growing.

You do the math.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That's because they don't adhere to the rules of engagement. In fact, I think the US. and probably Canada, and England are about the only countries that do. I'm not one to kiss Israel's ass, but they aren't much better better then the people they fight, or the Nazi's that took their land and possessions in WWII. If you look at all the things they have, and will do, where's the line. I don't see it. But, at least they don't send suicide bombers onto school busses, and target civilians, like Hamas, and other groups in the area. Israel just doesn't care, and fights fiercely, with an, "oh well, it happens" attitude. There are still many more bodies coming, and when it's done, I guarantee you the number of civilians, women and children will go up, but by the same token, Hamas will use children to fight, and Israel has woman soldiers.

It wasn't sarcasm, it was a joke strip, and I'm sorry if it tinkled all over your seriousness, I figured you would get it, but I tend not to take these things seriously. If I did, I would need a room with padded walls.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
But, at least they don't send suicide bombers onto school busses, and target civilians, like Hamas, and other groups in the area. Israel just doesn't care, and fights fiercely, with an, "oh well, it happens" attitude. There are still many more bodies coming, and when it's done, I guarantee you the number of civilians, women and children will go up,
They mightn't target civilians specifically, but they don't mind slaughtering them.

Mr. Daystar

They mightn't target civilians specifically, but they don't mind slaughtering them.
Which falls under the rules of engagement, and I said they were just as bad. My post doesn't condone Israel. but unfortunately, since we created it, we have to babysit it. Personally I think the billions we send them, should be spent on our elderly, children, and homeless veterans.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Which falls under the rules of engagement, and I said they were just as bad. My post doesn't condone Israel. but unfortunately, since we created it, we have to babysit it. Personally I think the billions we send them, should be spent on our elderly, children, and homeless veterans.
That's because they don't adhere to the rules of engagement.
Make your mind up buddy. I'm not picking on you here by the way. It seems the inability/reluctance to criticise Israel is widespread.

Below is a link to an article by a local journalist which makes the point;

http://www.judecollins.com/2023/10/israel-is-there-no-one-prepared-to-speak-the-whole-truth/

Mr. Daystar

Make your mind up buddy. I'm not picking on you here by the way. It seems the inability/reluctance to criticise Israel is widespread.

Below is a link to an article by a local journalist which makes the point;

http://www.judecollins.com/2023/10/israel-is-there-no-one-prepared-to-speak-the-whole-truth/
I didn't think you were picking on me, just not getting that I'm not a fan of Israel, but I would back them over any muslim country, especially the extremist countries. No one over there really follows the rules, Israel tries to make it look like they do, but they don't really care, which is another we use/need them. They will torture, they will shell, they will bomb anything they think is a threat....not exactly how the rules go. As far as criticizing Israel, yeah, you're right. The quickest way to be called anti semitic, is even suggesting that Israel is in any way, shape or form, wrong. It's disgusting that you can't even speak honestly, without being labeled because you have the audacity to not kiss their ass. Israel always has been, and always will be, just as big of as problem in the middle east, as every other shithole, backwards ass country that surrounds them. But, with all of their money, and influence, the media, mostly controlled by them, will never allow the truth to be told, and the second someone does, it's right back to the "we are victims, and persecuted" bullshit, the go to. It's like their own little race card.

Mr. Daystar

That's no surprise. If we were to turn our back on Israel, they would be the first to attack them. Any country attacking Israel would likely be able to get Iran's backing in a heartbeat. On the other side of the coin, all of that money we give to Israel, is also payment to them, for not going off the rails. They want the money, they need to stay somewhat in line. We understand they can't appear weak, so when this kind of shit happens, we let them retaliate. but if they became more offensive, then defensive, and start getting crazy, we'll get involved, because the last thing we need them doing is kicking the shit out of everyone, which they probably could do.

Mr. Daystar

It's crazy that the one thing that democrats and republicans will always agree on is support for Israel.
All that bickering about the deficit celling, and not one peep from either side about cutting back support for them.
The Jews have a lot of power in the United States. A LOT of power.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
It's crazy that the one thing that democrats and republicans will always agree on is support for Israel.
All that bickering about the deficit celling, and not one peep from either side about cutting back support for them.
Because they are the side that accepts the existence of the other, whereasd Hamas, the still elected admin of the citizens of Gaza, have the goal to wipe out Israel.

And they just made the worst decision of their history, attacking Israel now, slaughtering thousands, taking hostages by the hundreds, if I remember correctly, open warfare. This is war now, and the state of Israel will take or kill the Hamas leaders and every soldier that gets in the way.

I think the experiment of Gaza has failed, and the inhabitants of that area should be relocated to Iran. They are among fellow muslims, can move about freely. And they can stop relying on external help. And Israel can breathe easier.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
IMG-20231009-WA0008.jpg

and the inhabitants of that area should be relocated to Iran. They are among fellow muslims, can move about freely.
That's some solution!!

Why not move all the Israelis to the US? There's plenty of room there and they could settle among their sponsors and supporters.

There are 2.2M people living in an area the size of the Isle of Man, which is now under siege, water and electricity cut off.

If there were 2.2M in similar conditions elsewhere in the World the West would be out in force to condemn and send aid.

An unimaginable situation - hopefully peace (sic) is restored soon.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

View attachment 1088941

That's some solution!!

Why not move all the Israelis to the US? There's plenty of room there and they could settle among their sponsors and supporters.

There are 2.2M people living in an area the size of the Isle of Man, which is now under siege, water and electricity cut off.

If there were 2.2M in similar conditions elsewhere in the World the West would be out in force to condemn and send aid.

Howard Stern used to say, and I agree, that we should have just brought the Jews over here, and given them Baja California. It's just another chunk of useless desert, with no oil.

View attachment 1088941

That's some solution!!

Makes you wonder: What was wrong with the 1947 UN plan, and why can't we go back to it?:rolleyes:

I think the experiment of Gaza has failed, and the inhabitants of that area should be relocated to Iran. They are among fellow muslims, can move about freely. And they can stop relying on external help. And Israel can breathe easier.
Counter-offer: Give all Palestinians US Citizenship if they permanently move to the US.
Israel gets the entire strip, Palestinians get a better quality of life, and the US has no threat of Palestinian-based terrorism.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Counter-offer: Give all Palestinians US Citizenship if they permanently move to the US.
Israel gets the entire strip, Palestinians get a better quality of life, and the US has no threat of Palestinian-based terrorism.
Why US? They are openly very happy with the support of the fellow islamic state of Iran.

Because they are the side that accepts the existence of the other, whereasd Hamas, the still elected admin of the citizens of Gaza, have the goal to wipe out Israel.

And they just made the worst decision of their history, attacking Israel now, slaughtering thousands, taking hostages by the hundreds, if I remember correctly, open warfare. This is war now, and the state of Israel will take or kill the Hamas leaders and every soldier that gets in the way.

Israel has one of, if not THE best, intelligence gathering networks in the world. I can't help but think maybe someone allowed this to happen to justify taking more land, escalating the process. Hamas certainly isn't doing the people of Palestine any favors

Howard Stern used to say, and I agree, that we should have just brought the Jews over here, and given them Baja California. It's just another chunk of useless desert, with no oil.

Just give them whatever land they ask for, and whoever lives there already be damned!

Mr. Daystar

Israel has one of, if not THE best, intelligence gathering networks in the world. I can't help but think maybe someone allowed this to happen to justify taking more land, escalating the process. Hamas certainly isn't doing the people of Palestine any favors
Yeah they do, and they're able to get things done, that we can't. It's pretty obvious they play by different rules, and that's one of the reasons we support them. As far as giving them what ever they want, we basically have, and it's to late to turn back, they have their roots dug in, and aren't going anywhere, unless they want to. The sick, pathetic fact of the situation is, and they realize it, the only way you can stop islamic terrorists, is to kill everyone, and everything.

Harpsman

Light one for Me