• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane Burgess

Official Checked Star Member
Jane!!! Youre back! I love the Hooters pics! It's so good to have you back on here!
xoxo
Nikki Nova
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Nikki_Nova.html
please vote for me!

Thanks Nikki. I spent the whole weekend in bed reading and watching tv. It was boring as hell. I am still taking it pretty easy. I love Hooters. I worked at the one in downtown Phoenix in the AZ Center. Good times.

NikkiNova

Attachments

• CRW_0117_JFR.jpg
    CRW_0117_JFR.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 138

JayJohn85

Banned
Ladies you need to get photoshop or something similiar.....
1.Open photoshop
2.File Open image
3.Image Click on image size option
4. Sub menu opens resize to desired size, if it comes out weird go to resize again
5. Untick Constrain Proportions

Jane Burgess

Ladies you need to get photoshop or something similiar.....
1.Open photoshop
2.File Open image
3.Image Click on image size option
4. Sub menu opens resize to desired size, if it comes out weird go to resize again
5. Untick Constrain Proportions

I am pretty sure all the ladies on here have PS. I know I have images saved in files and those are the ones I use on here.

NikkiNova

Thanks Nikki. I spent the whole weekend in bed reading and watching tv. It was boring as hell. I am still taking it pretty easy. I love Hooters. I worked at the one in downtown Phoenix in the AZ Center. Good times.

get the fuck out. I've been drunk at that Hooters before. hahahah. Yes remember that world series the dbacks won? everyone else went to the game and me and my friend Jenny went to Hooters and drank sanria and flashed people from the glass elevator in the hotel next to it. Is that the same Hooters? downtown really close to the stadium? Has to be. Ahhh. Good times hhahaha. There were lots of people in the streets and jumbotrons and Queen played "we are the champions". Confetti was flying and so were Jenny and I hahahahah.

xoxoxo
Nikki Nova
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Nikki_Nova.html
vote for me!

Attachments

• nikki_brandt22pink62.jpg
    nikki_brandt22pink62.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 170

NikkiNova

Did you know on Wikipedia you're 38! Scandalous!

yes there's actually THREE different ages out there on the net for me. You see when I first started shooting I wasnt exactly...um....legal in certain ways and lets just leave it at that. There's some discrepencies out there that have been passed around on the net based on false info and in order to correct it, some people could get in trouble. I'm honestly not sure if they would but I dont want to take the chance and that's all I'm going to say on the subject publicly. Thats more of a private message convo so...think about that next time perhaps.

Attachments

• 2056H026.jpg
    2056H026.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 167
yes there's actually THREE different ages out there on the net for me. You see when I first started shooting I wasnt exactly...um....legal in certain ways and lets just leave it at that. There's some discrepencies out there that have been passed around on the net based on false info and in order to correct it, some people could get in trouble. I'm honestly not sure if they would but I dont want to take the chance and that's all I'm going to say on the subject publicly. Thats more of a private message convo so...think about that next time perhaps.

smokin hot

Vim Fuego

Banned

I understand your point, but to be fair I wasn't expecting that answer. Never in a month of sundays!

Love the pic Nikki! You have some of the sexiest feet ever. (among other body parts;))

Hey, hey! Sorry for being a little late to the party, everyone!

Did FreeOnes accuse you of cheating? If not, I think you should probably send another tweet out to your fans. Word is spreading pretty quick (pretty easy with 12,000 followers) that you were accused of cheating because that is the word you used on twitter. :2 cents:

Brynn VynDetta

Yes.like i suspected!Cool

Now lets get Brynn Vyndetta and Vanylla deville on top 50!

Thank you! I feel like I'm close... yet so far! lol

My votes for today
1 Brynn Vyndetta
2. mandy muffin
3.sunny lane
4. sparky shortz
5. jane burgess
6. nikki nova
7. sabrina deep
8. sabrina blond
9. love gisele
10. lori anderson

I will always have luv for Frankie! xoxo

Brynn- Don't listen to whatever idiot told you that you have a small vagina. That is the dumbest attempt at an insult that I have ever even heard. It's not even an insult. It's a fucking COMPLIMENT. What a retard! Brynn everything about you is beautiful and I don't mean to sound cliche' but your heart and your inside is the most beautiful thing about you. The bonus is that your beautiful insides are wrapped up in a really hot outer package. Don't let anybody fill your head with negitivity or even the smallest question mark about how beautiful you truly are. Fuck em!
xoxox
Nikki Nova
please vote for me everyone!

Thank you so much, Nikki! I wasn't too bothered by it. Just all around people seem to be grumpy in the rush to the top 50. Next round, you know you have my vote. :)

my 10 monday votes
Bree Olson (...No reflections,no shadows...)
Danielle ftv (...and the devil saw amazed how sweet virtue can be..)
Brynn Vyndetta (...WORTHS THE SHOT...)
sARAH pEACHEZ (...a taste of your fine fine wine...)
Vanilla deville (..the reflecting Godess..)
Ashli Orion (...cold and sweet embrace...)
Cali Logan (...Long hard road..out of hell..)
Mili Jay (...Queens will be queens,and pawns will be pawns..)
Anna Angel (..your poison still runs in my veins..)
Taylor Rain (...bump ahead...)

TY ANTONIO!

Could not agree more!!!nikki nova is right.So lets get Brynn Vyndetta to top 50

Please! Just the top 50 would be much appreciated guys!

Just voted for

Brynn Vyndetta - Ms. Tiny Twat which I think is totally hot :glugglug:
Jane Burgess
Miss Hybrid - This vote of mine will help push you back into the top 50.
Mariah Milano
Nina Mercedez
Nikki Nova - Hope you have a very nice week ahead of you, Nikki. Lawsuits are tiring and stressful. I know coz I'm a law student.
Rebecca Jessop - Onwards to the top 50! go go go!
Rebekah Dee - we all should vote for this hottie
Sandra Shine
Vicky Vette - good luck, commander! salute!

Tiny twats for the win! lol

....and a new category emerges....Miss Tiny Twat. I'm telling you, all we need now is segment for a hidden talent, and we are there! :nanner:

Sounds like a good idea! PS I do not bitch when I get a big dick! lol

Your so right Nikki nova & Antonio

Lets go Brynn Vyndetta to the top 50 ;)

Love you guys!

Hello world!
here are my votes for today

Bree Olson
Brynn Vyndetta
Ember Reigns
Jana Miartusova
Jelena Jensen
Jenny Poussin
Miss Hybrid
Nikki Nova
Vanilla DeVille

*muahs* Sexy Andrea!

Votes for today:

Nina Mercedez
Mariah Milano
Bree Olson
Brynn Vyndetta
Sunny Leone
Jane Burgess
Jaylene Rio
Nikki Nova
Sara Jay
Eva Angelina

mcsprys37 TY as always I am forever thank you for your support!

Today's top ten

Claudia BlueBell :lovecoupl
Bree Olson :lovecoupl
Brynn Vyndetta
Miss Hybrid
Nina Mercedez
Mariah Milano
Tia Ling
Nikki Nova
Jane Burgess
Kimora Klein

Big, wet, sloppy kisses for you Ace!

Only obne vote for me today, because she is a hot brunette: Brynn Vandeta:D

*muahs* and much love, Eric.

Brynn can I be Your plumber?!

Definitely... I'll be sure to tip!

Brynn Vyndetta (As always…Love talking with you …Amazing lady you always have my support)

*muahs* I am always appreciative of your support!

this evening's votes....& i make no apologies for being dull & predictable by picking the same 10 as the last 3 days.

bree olson
Brynn Vyndetta
christine vinson
jane burgess
lisa sparxxx
rebecca jessop
rebekah dee
red xxx
sara jay
sunny lane

I love your predictable votes!

***I also want to thank everyone for all your support. Girls and guys... I've had so much fun through the contest and learned so much from everyone. LOL I sound so emo, but it almost brings me to tears. I'm completely new to this part of the industry and the support, kind responses, and helpfulness has been really uplifting and keeps me smiling. I'd love to make top 50, but even if I don't I'll still be here casting my votes for the ladies I've grown to love.

I am going to try to take some more pics with my digital camera. I have an itty bitty mirror, we'll see if it works!

Much love and wishing you much happiness and luck with all your endeavors,
Brynn Vyndetta

Man there are just so many hot women to look over and choose from.I've spent time looking over those that I was least familiar with and voted on them if I liked what I saw. Of course like everyone else I too have my own personal favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.