• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a cute pic. I think I have that same outfit. It saw sent to be from the sex store on Camz. We should shoot together in our outfits if they are the same. Here is a pic of my outfit.

DSC_4017.jpg

Hey we're on the same cheerleading squad! Gimme a C, Gimme an O, Gimme a C, Gimme a K! LMAO

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
ok I have been shooting the last 2 days and I come back to hear rumor of some cheating girls...and when I look the only one I notice missing is Lisa Anne...so please, someone tell me wtf happened!!!!!! PM me if you don't wanna go over it again publicly!

rebekahdee

Hi guys

Forgive me for not thanking your personally but I have been running around all day and only just got home and its almost 2am my time! Thanks to everyone who has voted for me today and I am sorry for the following rant.

I got home to find less than 24 hours without checking the board and posting has made me drop 20 places or so?! WTF? I only skimmed the board tonight fo the above reason (it is late here) and I have a flight to catch tomorrow but did anyone actually give a reason for the weird standings?! I cant imagine it is because of dodgy votes as my fanbase would barely dent the voting list, 300 or so twitter followers and a few members plus few here who may vote for me regularly....hmm perhaps 15 people voting regularly?! I dont get it and if smeone could kindly fill me in i would be grateful.

i am feeling kind of disillusioned right now with the whole thing, somehow my efforts seem a little wsted.

Nonetheless.....because i Love my voters still and appreciate this has no bearing on them I will post a new pic or two tomorrow morning before I leave and in the meantime if anyone can shed any light on this then please do .

Rebekah.x

Mariahxxx

Diamond Foxx doesn't deserve to drop on list.
This babe is GREAT!

ten-titties-cfnmsecret-genna-380.jpg

wait...who is that on the left of Diamond? :) Here are a few more from that shoot...that was a very funny day :)

workout1.jpg

workout2.jpg

workout3.jpg

workout4.jpg

NikkiNova

Totally cool sweetie. There's often a LOT of factors that people don't consider when thinking or trying to figure out stuff. Ther's always a reason. Always an answer....and it's almost never would you would expect. Especially with me hahah
xoxox
Nikki Nova

I understand your point, but to be fair I wasn't expecting that answer. Never in a month of sundays!

NikkiNova

I don't think that anyone really knows exactly but FreeOnes seems to have it all under control and everything's been worked out. No worries mama.
xoxxo
Nikki Nova
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Nikki_Nova.html
please vote for me!
ok I have been shooting the last 2 days and I come back to hear rumor of some cheating girls...and when I look the only one I notice missing is Lisa Anne...so please, someone tell me wtf happened!!!!!! PM me if you don't wanna go over it again publicly!

NikkiNova

awww. Thank you! I like some things about my feet but others not so much. I like the size and I like my toes and al of that. I just hate how my soles are all wrinkly. My hands and feet and what not have been that way since I was a kid. It's from my mothers side. Everyone is like that. It's like we're part lizzard or something. hahaha

Nikki Nova
please vote for me!

Love the pic Nikki! You have some of the sexiest feet ever. (among other body parts;))

Attachments

• IMG_4344.jpg
    IMG_4344.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 152
Brynn- Don't listen to whatever idiot told you that you have a small vagina. That is the dumbest attempt at an insult that I have ever even heard. It's not even an insult. It's a fucking COMPLIMENT. What a retard! Brynn everything about you is beautiful and I don't mean to sound cliche' but your heart and your inside is the most beautiful thing about you. The bonus is that your beautiful insides are wrapped up in a really hot outer package. Don't let anybody fill your head with negitivity or even the smallest question mark about how beautiful you truly are. Fuck em!
xoxox
Nikki Nova
please vote for me everyone!

well put Nikki:)

XoGisele

thanks soooo sooo much everyone for the love and support thus far!! iam soo honored to be on this list w/ so many amazing and talented ladies in the industry! iam honored to be apart of it! Here's some loving for Freeones ;) be sure and to vote daily for me (lovegisele) for Miss.Freeones 2010! me love ya longggg time <3

Status
Not open for further replies.