• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vim Fuego

Banned
I think I should become a moderator. I'd make sure there were no rules, so no-one could be excluded.

I'd also stop the votes once the top 50 had been decided. At this point I'd make sure all my favourites made it into the Top 50 by simply picking them for the top 50 and ignoring all votes that have been cast.

The top 50 would then fight it out in a mud bath in my garden. The winner after 10 days of mud fighting would be then picked purely at random by myself.

A totally just way to decide things in my opinion.

I think I should become a moderator. I'd make sure there were no rules, so no-one could be excluded.

I'd also stop the votes once the top 50 had been decided. At this point I'd make sure all my favourites made it into the Top 50 by simply picking them for the top 50 and ignoring all votes that have been cast.

The top 50 would then fight it out in a mud bath in my garden. The winner after 10 days of mud fighting would be then picked purely at random by myself.

It makes sense, especially the mud fight...but you're probably going to have to handicap Denise Masino to keep it fair.

Great Idea....How Many people can you fit in your garden??...because a good Moderator would surely let all his loyal Freeones Board Members Watch such an amazing Event

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
did i post my votes today? whatever i just voted for the same girls ive been voting for everyday. You know who you are, hopefully you remember me. If you dont then shame on you im a very important man.

"Don't get Roald angry....you won't like him when he's angry..." :rofl:

Whats he gonna do? tell us to sit on it?(lol fonz reference)

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• 76.jpg
    76.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 119

NikkiNova

i totally agree with you shoataim! the Vern is great! Vern that joke is soooo up my alley. I personally love dark humored jokes. Most of mine are just so bad that I just can't tell them publicly. There's rules on the board about incest, race (all races including my own) etc. Most of my jokes are dealing with those things PLUS religion. My jokes are equal offenders. hahaah.
I don't want to get in trouble though.
xoxox
Nikki Nova
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Nikki_Nova.html
vote for me!

ChristineVinson

Thank you for all your votes!!! Muah!! :lovecoupl xoxo Christine

Attachments

• orangeskirt2.jpg
    orangeskirt2.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 129
my expertise is telling the "3 men walk into a bar" type jokes.... i don't always word them right, thus they end up like a long winded conversation without a funny conclusion - basically like my long winded posts such as this one........ /boom tish :D.

I get the same problem in my yahoo group to, to mnay shy guys me thinks, will I regret saying this. Ok Im off to gym bye for now xxx

From one extreme to the other - shy guys one minute, next you'll be bombarded with over confident guys trying to use every pickup line under the sun (enough to irritate and send you running to the hills :1orglaugh).

Jane Burgess

Sorry I haven't been around much today. It's raining cats and dogs here in Boston and now my bathroom is flooded! I went to take a shower and found I had a second shower intalled somehow...

lol Why couldn't the leak have been over my bathtub?

Be back soon, guys! *muahs* miss you!

PS How many Brynn's does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
(a bulb blew, too)

:eek:

1264506802.jpg

I'm on the right... That's a good friend though. Don't give her too much sake.

I feel your pain. We had a lot of rain last week and it is supposed to start raining again on Wednesday. Hugs.

Jane Burgess

Hey All, Man been busy on here since yesterday….As always a big thanks to all the ladies who have been so awesome in sharing their photos and comments…you’re all fantastic….My Votes Today

Nikki Nova (Been great interacting with you…you are an amazing lady I’ll always be a fan Many Thanks Nikki)
Rebecca Jessop (Awesome Pics Love talking to you..thanks for interacting)
Jane Burgess (Class Act, Great Pics, great interaction..gotta love Jane)
Brynn Vyndetta (As always…Love talking with you …Amazing lady you always have my support)
Ember Reigns (Love your Pics)
Miss Hybrid (Awesome Lady…Amazing Pics...Deserves Everyone’s votes)
Mariah Milano (Big fan….Love her Pics)
Bree Olson (Big Fan…She’s Awesome)
Michelle Lay (Beautiful Lady…needs more Votes)
Rebekah Dee (Great Interaction and Pics..Thanks Rebekah)

Thank you. I am glad that you have to love me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.