• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks soooo sooo much everyone for the love and support thus far!! iam soo honored to be on this list w/ so many amazing and talented ladies in the industry! iam honored to be apart of it! Here's some loving for Freeones ;) be sure and to vote daily for me (lovegisele) for Miss.Freeones 2010! me love ya longggg time <3

[

Thanks for the pics that gets you a vote for the next few days

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I'm counting down until I can vote again......meantime,I still have one open vote.

Solicitations are welcome via PM or other methods....:D

thanks soooo sooo much everyone for the love and support thus far!! iam soo honored to be on this list w/ so many amazing and talented ladies in the industry! iam honored to be apart of it! Here's some loving for Freeones ;) be sure and to vote daily for me (lovegisele) for Miss.Freeones 2010! me love ya longggg time <3

Those are some great pics LoveGisele.:thumbsup: Congradulations You win my 10th vote of the day.

You join the ranks with some other very lovely ladies
Nikki Nova
Jane Burgess
Miss Hybrid
Rebekah Dee
Rebecca Jessop
Brynn Vyndetta
Chrstine Vinson
Nina Mercedez
Deauxma

Here is another joke for the board

4 men are at the top of a very large active volcano A hindu, an asian, a black guy and a white guy. Hindu says "This is for my people" and jumps into the hot lava. The asian walks up and says "This is for my people" and jumps in. Black guy walks up says
"This is for my people" and pushes the white guy in to the fire.

You can mix that joke around based on your race. I am a white guy SO i tell it both ways sometimes

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana

As always, you've got my vote!

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
wow. Thank you sooo much ! I really appreciate the support!! I really reeeeaaally do
xoxoxo
Nikki Nova
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Nikki_Nova.html
please vote for me!
My votes today, and their current rankings:

Trisha Uptown - 123
Sabrina Blond - 126
Sarah Peaches - 54
Natalie Sparks - 80
Justine Joli - 67
Nerdy Nora - 108
Nikki Nova - 24
Ivy Black - 60
Isobel Wren - 134
Taylor Rain - 50

Trisha, Sabrina, Justine, Natalie, and Ivy all moved up a couple notches!
:nanner:

Attachments

• atnickybeach042507 066.jpg
    atnickybeach042507 066.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 167

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
hahahahahah. I love it.
How do you know if a redneck is married?
There's tobaco spit on both sides of his pick up truck
All my good jokes I just can't tell on this board. Dammit!
Nikki Nova
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Nikki_Nova.html
please vote for me!
Here is another joke for the board

4 men are at the top of a very large active volcano A hindu, an asian, a black guy and a white guy. Hindu says "This is for my people" and jumps into the hot lava. The asian walks up and says "This is for my people" and jumps in. Black guy walks up says
"This is for my people" and pushes the white guy in to the fire.

You can mix that joke around based on your race. I am a white guy SO i tell it both ways sometimes

Attachments

• 98326_37m.jpg
    98326_37m.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 171

Hi Gisele !! :wave2:
Thanks for posting those HOT photos of you in your SUPER sexy boots !! :D
Keep it up, because you earned a vote from me today for your efforts also !! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.