• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Voting for Miss FreeOnes 2010 has OFFICIALLY started!★★

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I will read through the board now and catch up xxx

EdTitWank002.jpg

MissHybrid

ok peoples time for todays votes

Brynn Vyndetta (i think by now she knows why i vote for her)
Jane Burgess (same as brynn)
Nina Mercedez ( once again its the pics )
Nikki Nova ( that back tattoo )
Miss Hybrid ( mmmm those pics )
Lisa Sparxxx ( that lower back tattoo )
Mandy Muffin ( sexy pics )
Danielle FTV ( sexy )
Rebecca Jessop ( new fan of hers )
Rebekah Dee ( new fans of hers as well :) )

Thank you Mr 1985

Good morning voters and contestants. I have only one unconfirmed spot left on my voting list for tonight.

My confimred votes after 7 pm will be

Nikki Nova
Jane Burgess
Nina Mercedez
Miss Hybrid
Brynn Vyndetta
Deauxma
Christine Vinson
Rebekah Dee
Rebecca Jessop

This leaves one spot left. To get confimred, write a message on my wall. Good luck to all of you ladies.

Mr Vern Keep it up!

Good morning all....today should be a red letter day for us at the fantasy factory (better known as Freeones). Miss Hybrid could well step across the magic threshold today and we have a good shot at reaching one vote for every member. I'm still recovering from the shock of seeing Shyla Stylez finally post after 15 months but who knows....maybe Brandy Taylor (MIA for over 900 days) will show up today.

Mr Lemon, I could give you a squeeeeeze

Thank you all so much for your continued support.

MissHybrid

MissHybrid

Hello All. My votes for 01/20/10 is

Nikki Nova( I hope things get better for you. You allways have my suppourt )

Miss Hybrid( Do I see this right? Are you at # 53? Only a few votes away from breaking out the shot glasses. :bigjump: Way to go. You had done a lot of work, and it has shown. You should win a award for the best comeback in the shortest amount of time):banger:

Jane Burgess( I love, love those sexxy cheerleader pics. I'm sorry to hear that your sick, but you still look good even if you don't feel good)

Christine Vinson.

Nina Mercedez( Thank you for those sexxy pics. I got an instant hard on.:rubbel:)

Deauxma

Rebekah Dee( :hit: )

Brynn Vyndetta

Rebecca Jessop(Good to see your feeling better.

Ashli Orion

That award will do just fine xxx

MissHybrid

Miss Hybrid :wave2:
Well, I see you're really pumped up and just head over heels being up to position #53 so far !!! :D :thumbsup:
Your incredible cumback has been very impressive and so is your amazing FLEXIBILITY also!! WOW !!!!! :eek:
BTW, speaking of requests, maybe next time you can do a handstand for us too ?? Ha !! LOL;)

Let's just make sure we keep those daily votes cumming in for Miss Hybrid EVERYDAY,
so that we can give her that extra push needed to get her into the Top 50 next, OK !!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the support Flyboy

Great choices as usual Vern.

Haiti may have an earthquake but Freeones has a hurricane and it's name is Miss Hybrid. She is absolutely blowing through the competition and I wouldn't even hazard a guess as to how far she could go. :party:

I think I may get into the top 50. The question is can I stay there xxx

1/20 votes:

Brynn Vyndetta
Christine Vinson
Jane Burgess
Mariah Milano
Miss Hybrid
Nina Mercedez
Nikki Nova
Rebecca Jessop
Rebekah Dee
Vanilla DeVille

Daddysal, you are a sweetie xxx xxx

jusnelldem

Closed Account
Not to be cold, but how is Bree Olsen in first place? :dunno: YES SHE'S GOOD, but should she REALLY be Ms. Freeones? I mean there are PLENTY of other women who deserve it more. Women that actually post and interact with us on A REGULAR BASIS, such as Nina Mercedez, Jane B, Kimora Klein, and Dee Dee Delux JUST TO NAME A FEW (sorry to the ladies I failed to mention, I'm very tired right now). Seeing as how the winner is basically the face of Freeones, I just don't see Bree Olsen as that person. Now she could certainly win OTHER contests, but I fail to see her as Miss Freeones... :dunno:

I think anybody can be Miss Freeones, that's why this contest is wide open. Only weird thing about Bree Olsen being in the lead is when I look at everybodies top ten votes, she's not the dominating name but then again people can vote and not have a FO's account so her fans prolly just not on the message boards.

Bree Olson would be a great Miss FreeOnes 2010

If we saw the voting broke down to show regular thread members vs fly-by voters there would be some huge discrepencies. The members in this thread are strongly supporting the girls that are campaigning hard whereas the fly-by voters really aren't giving that much consideration when they make their choices.

MissHybrid

If we saw the voting broke down to show regular thread members vs fly-by voters there would be some huge discrepencies. The members in this thread are strongly supporting the girls that are campaigning hard whereas the fly-by voters really aren't giving that much consideration when they make their choices.

I have no idea what you are talking about but I like your hat.

Miss Hybrid xxx

MissHybrid

Thx so much for spoiling us Miss Hybrid. My only request would be that you consider adopting me.....why should Angelina Jolie have all the fun? :)

You'd look funny in a paddington bear coat, clearly not a minor loking for a new mummy! Still I'd take you in and tuck you in at night! Return of the yummy mummy!

Status
Not open for further replies.